Whitney Port on the Twilight Movie

Whitney Port seems to be the only person in Hollywood (at least that MTV has found) who doesn’t like the Twilight movie, or at least admits it in public.

She does however like Robert Pattinson, even if she can’t quite remember his name.

Comments

1. oh god..

2. ugh. who cares about this person? LOL..no, seriously, who cares?

3. haha. At least she’s not afraid to say she didn’t like it. Sadly, I agree with her on some of it.

Who is this girl? haha

4. ummm…who’s whitney port?

i must google and find out who this crazy girl is. clearly shes in denial.

5. I just think its weird that the girl who was conducting the interview kept asking her questions about the series even after she said she’s never read it… its almost as though she wanted someone to say crap about the movie

6. SuperVixen says:

She’s from “The Hills” and the even lamer “The City”. Why do people even interview this airhead? LOL

7. teamcullen12 says:

who is she?… and why are they interviewing her about twilight anyway?

8. Who is she? Does her opinion even count?

9. soozabooza54 says:

any one else find it really hilarious that she accuses someone else of being one-dimensional? ha. it’s fine to have your own opinion, but take a look in the mirror.

10. yea I didnt like the interview that much not because Whitney didnt like the movie but for the fact that the interviewer just kept pushing it to get crap out of her…but such are interviews always looking for dirt haha

11. yea and the one dimensional thing was kinda funny though haha, she should watch Kristen in the Cake Eaters and try again (since she didnt like twilight)

12. oh my could they way this girl talks BE any more annoying?

13. I disliked her before this because The Hills is total crap for one thing but now I absolutely hate her.

14. I love twilight, but I agree. It really sucks. When I read it I didn’t think of the characters as really serious…I mean Staphanie Meyer has a sense of humar she showed in her books..and in the movie I think they were more interested in pretending to act really dramatic….Despite all the bad things, because I’m a twilight lover I forced myself to buy it and watch it over and over again….still a little boring..I’ll force myself to like it though it really sucks…

15. Who cares about her, the Hills is so stupid. I didn’t like her before.

16. Eww is she serious like who are you to say the acting is bad….I have never even heard of this girl. And I love how Kim totally agrees with her but is pretending to “not comment”

17. Whitney has commited Career Suicide

serves that %$#@!
    right ;)

18. LOL. A lot of people hated the movie. All that matters is that the studios get enough money so the sequels will get made. What other people think of the movie shouldn’t matter to you. Reading the Twilight series and watching the movie are such personal things, and no one can take that away from you. To hell with what other people think.

19. OMG!!!!this kinda irratates me i understand not everyone has to like the movie or have read the books but seriously!!!!!!! who is she? she doesn’t exactly sound like the sharpest tool in the shed

20. GenevieveCullen says:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, even the ones from “The Hills”.

Of course, I always believed an opinion required personal values and individual thought, which none of them have :)

21. LOL! that’s what i was thinking XD

22. BCullen24 says:

I agree with some of the things Whitney said, but I also don’t get why it had to be posted on here, just because it mentions Twilight. Anywho, some of you don’t need to be saying nasty things about her just because you don’t agree with her opinion. Well that’s my take on it :)

23. Who in the world is Whitney Port?????? Dont care what she thinks… she couldnt even think of Robert’s name…girl keep away from him!!

24. ok that’s true i have to admit Twilghtfan416 is right she’s not all THAT sharp

25. I think my IQ level just dropped from watching this.

The way she spoke- I can’t say I’m not surprised she hasn’t read the books. I think reading a book might be beneficial for her.

I think after reading the books, you can really appreciate the movie. Even though it was bad in some part, the fact they kept mostly to the story was important, and great in any book lovers eyes. We can only hope with the increased budget and new director that New Moon will be much improved.

26. Se’s from The Hills…enough said. Her opinion shouldn’t matter at all.

I don’t understand why they interveiwed her about Twilight, hasn’t even read the books. I think they should have dropped the topic of Twilight after she said she never read the books.

She is the reason blondes get the stereotype of being dumb…

27. i know right i saw her on an episode of the soup and WOOOOOOOOW doesn’t even BEGIN to describe her! LOL!!!!!!!! If you saw the soup awards you know what i mean LOL!!!!!!!!

28. I agree with everyone else, the interviewer should have stopped after she said she never read the books. Just get the comment that she didn’t like the movie and move on. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, it’s not a big deal.

29. A vein in my neck just popped out, I’m breathing a little heavy, and now my teeth are clenched to the point of giving me a headache.
    I wonder what all this means…
    Oh!… She’s on the Hills.
    Well, that explains everything. Idiot central.
    And I agree with Kim in the fact that Whitney’s the reason the poor blondes get stereotyped so much. Whitney Port can’t exactly be described as intellectually competent.
    I don’t think we should give the crap that falls out of her mouth the time of day. I made the mistake of almost caring what this idiot had to say.

30. Vampangel says:

Um who cares if the girl from the show The City doesn’t like Twilight.

And she hasn’t read the books?! She shouldn’t even comment about Twilight if she doesn’t because that means HER OPINION SO DOES NOT MATTER.

31. Hahahaha…Sarah, you make me laugh! :) I totally agree with you!

32. Twifanatic Amanda says:

That was pretty dumb. lawl

33. twilight4evr says:

THANK YOU WHITNEY PORT. THERE IS SOMEONE IN HOLLYWOOD NOT AFRAID TO SAY THAT THE MOVIE SUCKED.

^^ just waitin’ for the hate.

Love the books btw, hated the movie.

34. Well, I have no idea, who she is. And I don’t care. It’s just weird, why are they asking HER about Twilight??

35. One dimensional?! Yes dearie that’s why Kristen Stewart is an acclaimed actress starring in films(one a recent box-office hit I might add)and you Whitney Port (yeah, that’s your real name *cough*)are a “reality-tv” actress starring in a TV Show based on shallow, spoilt-b*@ches living their “oh-so-dramtic” lives in The Hills! Phft! This would have angered me before. Now I just laugh!

36. jennifer says:

Answering Questions in an Interview – 101

1. Don’t comment about subjects you obviously have no clue about….

2. Don’t comment about subjects you obviously have no clue about….

and

3.Don’t comment about subjects you obviously have no clue about…. IT WILL ONLY MAKE YOU LOOK STUPID!!!

37. Kristen is one-dimensional? Jeez, She needs to look like in the like mirror, like yeah.

38. Sterling Snow says:

Um, yeah, I’m fine with her not liking the movie, but seriously, not the sharpest tool in the shed. You watched the movie, but you can’t remember any of the characters’ names? Yeah…

39. Obviously, someone was trying to make us mad..and they failed. Horribly. I didn’t even watch the interview. I already know something not smart is going to come out of her mouth.

40. xI-MustBeDreamingx says:

I really like that one guy…what’s his name…like, Robert…Pattinson? He’s like, really hot.
    Lol.
    It’s sad that they ask people who probably can’t even read about their opinion on Twilight.

41. Agree: You don’t have to force yourself to like anything. :) Everyone has their own opinions and everyone around you should respect that. :D

42. Since when is this chick a celebrity. Her show is boring and fake. How is she going to say she does not understand the hype when she has not even read the books. She really should just STFU and look pretty. It is ok, Rob and Kristen will be huge in the next 5 years and what will she be doing?…. On some crappy reality show on Vh1.

43. sarah_cullen says:

hahahhaa i just think its hilarious that shes so confident with whats shes saying… yeahh shes sooo famous, cause she can totally afford to buy something close to what rob or kristen could get at the snap of their fingers? at least they are famous for something legit, its called acting? lol

44. KarlaCullen says:

So..Who is this chick? She really boosted my self-esteem. Compared to her I’m a genius.

45. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but… come on! Who is she to criticize their acting ability. Her claim to fame is a crappy reality tv show.

46. Sorry, but I love Whitney!
    From the Hills she seems like the nicest one :)
    & you guys can’t start hating her just b/c she didn’t enjoy the movie.. a lot of people didn’t enjoy it.
    I give her props for not lying & saying what she really feels about the movie :)

47. the CALVIN KLEINS says:

whitney who?

48. Hypocrites, much? So somebody actually gives their honest opinion about Twilight and you guys just jump down their throat because her opinion is different than yours. I don’t know who she is, but I give her props for being honest. Unless their well known actors, nobody remembers the name of actors from movies they thought were bad.

FYI, you don’t have to read the books to have an opinion about the movie. I’m pretty sure lots of you have seen movies that were adaptations of books and thought they were either good or bad without even reading the books.

49. Exactly CALVIN!

50. Mary Alice Cullen says:

Who is Whitney Port???? I never heard of her, she clearly doesn’t have the mind to understand the movie. Why do you even put this up???