Pocket Edward Kidnapped!

Pocket Edward where are you?????

Alas it is a sad day in the Twilight World. We have been contacted by Lauren, the owner of Pocket Edward and the blogger of Lauren’s Bite. It seems that Pocket Edward has been snatched!

Comments

1. Has anyone seen my pocket Jacob? ;)

2. Jaaayyycccooob!
    How many times do I have to tell you,
    Pocket Edward is not to be taken hostage!
    Yeesch! Naughty wolf!

3. aww, poor pocket Edward :(

4. Sad, sad day indeed :(

5. Twilight Nymph says:

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LMAO! HA HA! I would be believe Jacob to do that, but like Edward wouldn’t hear it coming. LOL

6. heatherh says:

i think the Volturi must have taken him… they are the only ones with the proper resources.

7. GenevieveCullen says:

LOL, awww… I love the adventures of PE. My money is on Tedward as the mastermind behind this fiendish plot.

8. CALL THE FBI THE CIA HOT TOPIC!

9. Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Call the FBI!

10. LMAO

Ah, we need Jack Bauer on the phone now! Poor Eddie, fire and vamp dont mix well. LOL to Rachel, CALL HOT TOPIC is right!! lol

11. Lauren certainly knows how to make you smile with PE…

12. Jennifer says:

K-Stew is behind it…

13. Jennifer- ROTFL!!! I bet she did it.

14. Jacob couldn’t do it to the real edward… so he kidnapped pocket edward and did bad things to it like it was a voodoo doll… haha

15. ectwilight88 says:

i agree with miki lol

16. mannabanana21 says:

Check out Edward_in_action on myspace. http://www.myspace.com/edward_in_action It might cure the hurt until pocket edward is returned home safe and sound.

17. I Think that maybe just maybe Edward fell out of her pocket and a kid took him not knowing but thats my opinion or she just mis placed HIM!!! LOL JK

18. See me on facebook under bandit_banzi@yahoo.com

(shhhhhhhh. I’m secretly stalking Pocket Edward… my adventures will lead to him!!!)

19. Your post Twilight Lexicon » Pocket Edward Kidnapped! was very interesting when I found it over google on Sunday by my search for colleen site myspace.com. I have your blog now in my bookmarks and I visit your blog again, soon. Take care.