ET Has Kristen Stewart in Adventureland

ET snagged a video promo of Kristen Stewart in Adventureland.

Comments

1. Twifanatic Amanda says:

I freaking can’t wait to see this

2. This cracks me up :o) I’m from Long Island, NY and theres an amusement park there called Adventureland. Does anyone know if its based off of that one or if its entirely fictional? Either way, I’ll be seeing it!

3. I can’t wait to see this!!

Amy it is the one from long island, thats where they shot it. :)

4. Julie M. says:

I love Kristen, of course, but I also love Bill Hader and Kristen Wiig. This movie looks hilarious. I will defintely be seeing this.

5. The movie is based on the park from Long Island, but I think it was actually shot at Kennywood in Pittsburgh. Which is where I’m from, so I’m pretty psyched to see the locations in the movie.
    I think it looks like a great movie too, should be funny :o)

6. Urgh… I’ve wanted to see this ever since I first saw it listed on imdb, but it’s rated r and I’m 15 so I’m gonna have to think up a plan. (:

7. uprootedsprucetree says:

It was filmed at Kennywood Park in Pittsburgh Pa, which is where I am from(about an hour away.) That will be exciting to see! And I think Ryan R is so funny!

8. <3 Yeah I’m from pittsburgh. Kennywood is where its at. The only reason I want to see this movie is 1. Kennywood. and 2. Awesome cast.

So yeah I’m pretty dang excitedddddd.

9. Nicole-ee-olee says:

Argh. Why do all the good movies have to be rated R :P My parents are too strict sometimes..:(

10. Mary Alice Cullen says:

That sure does look rated R. Doesn’t look intresting to me.

11. Stephanie says:

I cannot wait to see this! I’m going to see this instead of go to my senior prom. Well worth it. And I’m from Pittsburgh too, so I’ll be watching for special landmarks :]

12. Hi! Everyone
    It’s just a reminder to vote for best book (twilight) duh, in the Kids Choice Awards
    We have to keep twilight up there!

13. Haha. Fun times.

14. I would have seen it but ive grown to not like kristen. im so into new moon is the only reason im watching it. But any other movie with her in it Im gonna pass on. She also has the same annoying expressions that arent believable. Like when she brethes in through her teeth for every sentence. Why so fake?

15. Stephanie are you seriously gonna miss out on such an amazing event as senior ball for a movie? You’re missing out on a great time and I would know because I went to my senior ball two years ago. Anyways I guess dances aren’t for everyone, but it is a fun time.

16. Stephanie says:

@Sara
    I’m not the dancing type. lol. And none of my friends are going. So it’s kind of not even worth it. The person who was going to be my date wants to come with me to see it :]
    Kennywood has so many great memories…

17. WannabeMrsCullen says:

is this film going to come out in the UK?

18. Sugary Giggles says:

Wow, it was filmed at Kennywood? I live like 45 minutes from there, go there just about every summer. I wasn’t planning to see this, but maybe I will just because it was filmed here.

19. RATED R?!
    whyyyy!?!
    *sigh*
    i’ll just have to wait until it comes out on DVD…or make my mom just go see it with me lol
    but i never like going with my parents to see a rated R movie :/

20. I heard she was going to like be in like sexual scenes in this movie, that she was going to be naked and stuff.

i cant wait for it to come out, it looks funny.