Cool Twilight Game

If you enjoyed Julika’s Twilight game last month, we have another game for you this month. Lexiconer James and his team have put together a a YouTube game. The instructions are below. Have fun!

The game is a challenge to all Twilight fans who absolutely love the movie.  Especially for those who have seen the movie more than once.

Here is how it works:

• -15 movie stills have been scrambled.
  • -Look carefully at each still to identify the scene, then put the 15 scenes in sequential order to when they appear in the film.
  • -Once you have your numbers in the correct order, email them to twilightscramble@gmail.com
  • -Each correct entry will be entered into a drawing for a $25 gift card to one of the following: Best Buy, Amazon.com, Hot Topic, Wal-mart or Target. (The winner chooses)
  • -The winner will be selected at random on March 16th, which gives the winner a chance to buy their choice of the DVD in time for its release.

Twilighters, do you think you know the movie front to back?  This is actually harder than you think!

Comments

1. KatieCullen77 says:

OMG! it says that it is unavailable!!!! What do I do?

2. wait i sent the email with the answers cuz i got them before it became unavailable but does that still count? is the contest still going on?

3. still waiting for some help on #15…..please?

4. Duuuude! It was removed! Not cool!

5. Delaney says:

Thats so stupid, it was removed!!! Jeez.

6. Yeah is there any way we can get the pics?

7. it is gone!!!

8. can’t see it. :’-(

9. The video won’t work.

10. Rats. I wanted to give it a try! :(

11. edwardsparkles says:

aww, summit made a copyright claim!
    the video’s not available!

12. lovesabeautifulthing says:

i wanted to try !!!
    *tear*

13. We are so sorry this video has been taken down. We are working on having it posted again. We will let everyone know if we are able to make it available.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

14. I agree with Mia, #15 has been driving me crazy all day!

15. Shelley b. says:

Sad day! Summit removed the video due to copyright issues.. oh but wait! James may be able to post it again!! yeah!

16. Twilight Nymph says:

I wanted to try it as well. Oh, well, copryrights are copyright and we can’t do nothing about it. Yet, hopefully they find a way around it. LOL

17. Yay it’s up again. That was fun!

18. That was wayyyyy too easy…but I liked it. 15 and 11 gave me the most trouble. I agree with all the people posting: KEEP THE ANSWERS TO YOURSELF!

Jeez….

19. I pressed “play” right? and it said it was taken down by a copyright claim…
    :P -pout-

20. Jessica L. says:

hahahaha, this is so funny. It was removed because of copyright? wow, youtube, wow *shakes head*

21. Naaw laamo
    it’s been taken down by youtube thats stuuupid
    i really wanted to try lol

22. Hey Guys- We actually have it reposted as a new video, here is the new link:

Feel free to watch it, link to it, post it etc.

Thanks!

James and Team

23. I’d glad that it is back up. Thank you for working on that. It is quite fun. Will the correct answers be posted?

24. Cue the angel singing!!! I figured out #15!!! Hallelujah! Thank you SO much for re-posting this. I was losing sleep over that damn #15! Well not really, but it was seriously annoying me. ;)

25. mrs sara cullen says:

I LOVE TWILIGHT SO MUCH MY FRIENDS TELL ME 2 SHUT UP ABOUT IT I CANT WAIT FOR THE MOVIES

26. ITS UNAVAILIABLE BOOOHOOO

27. is the 2nd movie out yet
    i wonder

28. its funny

29. are ok?

30. the video is no longer avalable this is not fair i wanted to play please get it fixed