Robert Pattinson on the Oscar Arrival Carpet

Comments

1. and i think i just fainted…
    lol LOVE ITTTTTTTTT!!!!
    ohhh robert! looking classy! :)

2. BABE!

3. a bowtie!

haha gorgeous as usual :)

I was watching the red carpet and didn’t see him.. Is Stewart at the oscars too?

4. SpiderMonkey says:

I just watched him on stage!! haha he looked wonderful as usual. I was hoping he was presenting an award but I guess just showing romance things.. but it was still good haha.. my heart skipped a beat when he came on screen :) now i can go to bed! lol

5. who else was screaming and jumping up and down when Robert came out and said he had to become a vampire to find the right women? and how about when they showed like 5 scenes from Twilight in the Romance 2008 video???!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

6. did u guys just see him at oscars…wowOWOWWOWOW

7. SpiderMonkey says:

And I didn’t see Kristen there, she didn’t present with him, I’m not sure if she’ll be up there or not.

8. He is looking great as always. :)

9. He looks fantastic! I’m glad he cleaned up, he looked really mature and dapper.

10. LOOKED SO dazzling talking about romance in 2008! Kinda disappointed that he didnt actually present, but still thrilled that his hair has grown back!

11. wtf? he didn’t present an award. he just introduced ‘romance 2008′ and that video showed maybe just 3 half-a-second clip of Twilight. Stupid video. Oscar producers totally are stupid. HSM had more clips in that video than Twilight. ugh.

PS.Pattinson looked uncomfortable.

12. Rob just did his presentation….For the Romance of 2008 Montage (Twilight clips made it in 3 times).

I’m not sure Kristen has done her presentation yet.

13. Ha I knew he’dgo rugged! And his hair is AHmazing!

Gorgeous Edward <333

14. JUST SAW HIM.

Omg, I loved how he incorporated Twilight in there. And the twilight clips in the romance video!

AND HE LOOKED SO HOTT.

15. ahhh i cannot believe that they showed clips of twilight! I WAS SHOCKED!! :) i’m so excited <3

16. Oh my GOD that man is perfect! I die a little every time he smiles!

17. I agree with shavei7 though, he did look kinda uncomfortable.

18. lol he did look uncomfortable, but at least he smiled when the girl mentioned her three dads.

19. He looked great! THANK THE LORD he shaved (sort of) and had someone else do his hair ;-)

20. he looks so hot. there is nothing else to say

21. ahhh swooon!
    dazzling and handsome.
    oh and his hair will definately be long enough by the time new moon is shot. thank god for that, now he won’t be wearing a wig!

22. He looked geogeous but also nervous. Unfortunately, there are no water for him to sip this time. (That’s what he used to do in every interview.)

23. L. M.- Too lazy to log in.. says:

The hair is growing baaaaccckkkk! Yay for nature!

24. MailenCullen says:

OMG!!!!!!! He was sooooooooooo H.O.T! I was mad that he didn’t get more air time though! I was like screaming up and down when He came out! I LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH! He will always be the best friking vampire ever!!!
    MUCH LOVE TO ROB!

25. He looked so amazing!!! He did look nervous, but that just made him even more adorable! Just like everyone else I’m so happy his hair is growing back!!

26. haha i was watching the Oscars and he came on and i was like ” Oy my god! what the hell??!!! AHHH ITS R.PATZ!!!” ahhh good time, good times :)

27. OMG I CANT BELIEVE I SAW MY BABY !!!!!!!
    HE LOOKED SO SEXY I STARTED CRYING I SAW HIM GIVE AN INTERVIEW CHANELL 5KTLA
    OMG SO SEXY I WOULD LIKED HIM TO PRESENT WAT DA
    HELL!!! I ONLY SAW HIM FOR 5 MIN I HOPE
    HE STAYS IN LA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    OMG IM SO HAPPY ISAW HIM SO KWUTE !

28. I was so happy when I saw him on the Red Carpet..my BF had to tell me to be quiet when I kept telling him that Rob looked so hot!! Haha…I love these pics!

29. He looked soooooo HOT. Ugh! Rob just bite me already!!!

30. SOO gorgeous!! love him soo much!! I saw him when he was talking with Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet. You could tell he was nervous on stage but he did such a good job =D I loved when he said i had to turn into a vampire to meet a girl!! <3

31. Mary Alice Cullen says:

He looks really dashing. (what i mean d%#$ he looks hot.jaja) :)

32. oh my god!! I watch him go on stage and I almost faint he was amazin and so well on his lines .. and they show twilight! yeahhh! wiiiii! =) of course it was on the video of romance 2008 .. did you actually believe that the greatest love story of the year wouldnt be there? come onnnn!

twilight for ever baby! jaja

33. I’m so happy Rob went for the classic tux and I am partial to the scruffy face look myself. He looked absolutely gorgeous!!!

34. I just Love his hair!!! It is Soooooooooo hot opn him1

35. freakin a!!! :)
    rob is so sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

36. oh. my. sexiness.

37. the hair is incredibly sexy. love it. not too long, not to short.

38. yay!!!

I screamed when he came on stage, he’s soooooo hot!!!

and I’m so glad his hair is growing back so quickly!

^,..,^

39. I just saw a movie called “Milk” get nominated for something***. Now how does a movie called Milk get nominated and Twilight not get nominated fir anything?
    ***It was nominated for more than one thing.

40. Nothing like a happy medium between crack-bum and completely unattainable immortal. Normal.

And not to fret. The hair appears to be growing in just fine. Boy hair seems to grow quick.

41. MrsEdwardCullen0491 says:

*died from DAZZLEMENT*

42. the movie Milk wasn’t about like 2% milk, look it up

43. raybanlover says:

WHOA! e\he actually looks hot!

44. HE JUST KNOWS HE’S GORGEOUS, STILL HE DOESN’T KNOW HOW TO ACT LIKE IT BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW HE IS GORGEOUS NO MATTER WHAT. YAYAAYAY!!!!!!!! SOOO SOOO GORGEOUS AMANDA WAS … BLEH..

45. uhh yeah Milk isnt about milk… fyi….

p.s R.patz ( how come no oone calls him Spunk Ransom anymore??) looks really really good :)

46. Wow, he looked so sophisticated, so dapper. I am once again, DAZZLED..

Also, I love how he was so figety onstage, like he was trying not to crack up laughing. One of the many reasons I am a fan Rob. He’s so silly

47. Twilight Nymph says:

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, what can I say otherwise than Dazzled. He looked so freaking hot,seriously it was so debonair.I could have fainted. Yet, I agree, he was nervous, and he did look uncomfortable. Oh, and I don’t think we need to worry about his hair no being Edward like, cuz it looked like it’ll be ready by March.

48. twilightmomof4 says:

OMG!!! So freakin hot!!!! Did anyone notice that he was sitting right behind Micky Rourk? Every time they showed him you could see Rob. He looked so yummy. I love the hair and the scruff. He did a great job. He was a bit nervous, but he was a virgin. Give him some slack.

49. I thought that Rob looked wonderful this evening. I was quite surprised that I didn’t see Kristen there (unless I just missed her, which is entirely possible). I was also a bit caught off guard that he didn’t actually present an award as I had assumed he would. Still, although the speech was a bit choppy and forced between the two, it was great to see him there at all.

To the person who made the ridiculous comment about “Milk” being nominated rather than “Twilight”…you should really pay more attention to the Oscars or at the very least Google the film. I have yet to see it but it shows every indication of being an absolutely wonderful movie. As much as I love Twilight (and have seen it more times than I will admit), there is no way that it was good enough to be nominated for Best Picture. I also must say that I do not believe Rob or Kristen’s performances were Oscar worthy. I love them both dearly and think they did wonderful jobs, but their roles were never in competition with this evening’s nominees. I would expect Rob to perhaps have a chance at a nomination next year for his role in “Dali”, though I doubt it will happen as the film is being released so early in the year. We shall see, I suppose.

50. OMG! HE LOOKED SO WONDERFULLY AMAZINGGG! I LOVE HIS LOOK! A LITTLE BIT OF SCRUFF HERE AND THERE BUT CLEAN AND GORGEOUS ALL AT THE SAME TIME!