Happy Birthday Ashley

Here’s to hoping that Ashley had a blast last night celebrating her birthday in Vegas. She looks like it’s going to be a pull-out-all-the-stops Vegas party based on her early planning visit. If you’re going to the Salute to Twilight Convention this weekend, remember to wish Ashley a very happy birthday.

Comments

1. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Ashley. Happy Birthday to you!!!
    Happy Birthday Ashley hop you have an awesome day and fun filming New Moon. You are one of my favorite actresses now. Hope your Birthday is best day this year! (next to the New Moon release and filming.)

2. Happy Birthday! You are an AMAZING actress, and a perfect fit for Alice, and pulled Alice off to be exactly how I saw her in my head, right down to the pitch of voice. Awesome job, Ashley!

3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ASHLEY :D
    you are forever the perfect alice. have a truly amazing day!

4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!!
    Thanks for being the perfect Alice. :)
    Have a great day.

5. little bonbon says:

happy b-day!!!
    you r perfect, ashley…
    ;)

6. happy birthdayyy!

7. Happy Birthday Ahsley. Alice is one of my favorite characters and you are a GREAT Alice in the movie!!!

8. KaKaVegeGurl says:

Awww, Happy Brithday Ashley!

9. KaKaVegeGurl says:

Woah I mean Birthday. XP

10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY BEST WISHES FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Happy Birthday Ashley. Enjoy every minute of it! :)

12. I LOVE HER ! Happy Birthday Ashley ! Thank you for being sooo sweet to us fans and I honestly hope that you have an awesome birthday and WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOU GREATNESS WITH THE REST OF the movies !

LOVE YOU !

13. Happy Bithday Ashley!!!<3 Hope you have an amazing birthday!! Love You<3

14. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!!!!!! THANKS FOR BEING SO SWEET AND THE PERFECT ALICE!!!!!!

15. Happy Birthday Ashley!

16. Twilitex57 says:

Happpyy Birthday!!

17. Happy Bday Ashley.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!! I admire you a lot enjoy your birthday :)

19. Happy Birthday Ashley!!!! :)

20. vampiregirlsince1918 says:

Happy Birthday Ashley! :)

21. Happy 22nd b-day Ashley hope you have a good one

22. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    I love you!
    You’re absolutely gorgeous and you have an amazing talent!
    Can’t wait to see you in New Moon!

Love!
    Michelle

23. xI-MustBeDreamingx says:

Happy Birthday Ashley! You’re awesome :)

24. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!

25. Wish you a very Happy Birthday Ashley!

26. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY
    Hope its good
    My birthday was just 11 days ago
    I am now reading breaking dawn wich I got for my B-Day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

LUV Trace

27. Ashley, your name is my middle name. We are connected in some weird way.
    You are the most adorable thing on the planet, and I luffs you.
    HAPPEH BIRTHDAY!

~Jo

28. ashley_119882004 says:

Happy Birthday Ashley! Hope its a great one!

<3 Ashley

29. Happy Birthday!!!
    I love you Ashley! You are the perfect Alice!
    Can’t wait to see you in New Moon and the rest of the movies!

30. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY! You made a beyond amazing Alice! I actually got to meet her at the Salute to Twilight convention today in San Francisco, and I thought it was awesome that she came on her birthday! We all sang her happy birthday! She is awesome!

31. Haha Ariel, so that was you guys!

I greeted her. :) then I just blanked out..

32. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEYYY !!!
    wish you all the best
    good luck with your carrer
    XDDDDD

can’t wait your action in new moon and others
    ^^