Quite Possibly Hollywood’s Most Glam and Down to Earth Couple

Peter Facinelli and Jennie Garth appeared on Chelsea Lately last night. They are so hilarious and adorable!

Peter was also on hand to support Jennie in New York runway show where she strutted her stuff for charity.

Comments

1. Those two are so great together. :)

2. They have to be one of the sweetest couples in Hollywood.

I was wondering when she’d figure out there was a tissue hanging out from her sleeve. ;)

3. BlueStarlight says:

Oh my goodness! I’ve never laughed so hard!! That was great! I didn’t even see the tissue until she did! :)

4. LMAO! That was insane and I loved every embarrassing minute of it! They are adorable together. The phone call from Mary G was… *shudders* …a bit freakish. Great stuff!

5. They have got to be the most sickeningly cute couple ever! I saw this when it came on last night, and for whatever reason (I’m not sure if it was lack of sleep or if it was really THAT funny) but I almost fell off the bed laughing when Jennie’s tissue came out of her sleeve! lol

6. I Knoooow they are hilarious and adorable, one of my fav Hollywood couples! Next time someone sees Peter they needs to ask him if Mary and Joseph showed up at his house haha

7. they are adorable!! :D

You can just tell how much they love and care about each other. It’s so genuine. I love it!

8. proud_twihard says:

This interview is so awkward. In a good way.

9. Devon061381 says:

Oh my gosh. That was hilarious! I was dying! That phone call Jennie got, and the tissue! Holy crap.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Peter is looking pasty! In a good way! haha gotta stay out of that CA sun before New Moon starts filming! :D

10. OMG! OMG! OMG! that was soooo funny. I think they are the most real people left in Hollywood!! LOL!!

11. allisonlovesedward says:

Yeah, they’re really cute. He adores her!!! I can’t believe that she actually went into full detail about the tissue hanging out of her sleeve. They remind me of a teenage couple that just got together. It’s so cute. Peter is still gorgeous.. as always.

12. Tears. Rolling. Loved this video!

13. Diamondgirl says:

Holy Cow!!!! That was hilarious.

They are so cute. Awesome.

14. little bonbon says:

so cute!!
    :D

15. OMG they are soo cute!!
    their personalities are so alike too!

16. samihalovestwilight says:

They are so cute together!
    And the tissue thing is so funny!

17. I love them so much! Really hilarious!

But I was just wondering why it’s still Friday the 14th… Over here in Europe it’s Saturday. XD

18. Jeez! I read Friday instead of February.. how confused can you get!?
    Must have learned too much Chemistry…

19. it’s blatantly obvious that peter adores her. you can see that they obviously have greatt chemistry (:

jenny is one of my favorite actresses cause she’s so carefree and she’s really funny, and she’s real and down to earth because she uses tissues instead of deodorant! (:

20. Hey guys, there’s a poll on imdb about the sexiest on-screen couples. Rob and Kristen are losing big time!!! http://www.imdb.com/poll/

21. AriLovesEdward says:

lmao so adorable

22. lol they are the cutest thing! i loved the tissue! unexpected and potentially disastrous, but completely amazing!

23. Awesome couple! They really seem down to earth!

24. xI-MustBeDreamingx says:

Lmao xD I love them.
    It’s funny because I watch the re-runs of What I Like About You a lot, since they’re on after school. And then when I found out that Peter was married to her, it was really weird. So funny :]

25. Ew she doesn’t wear deodorent haha! They’re a cute couple though! Also that phone call is creepy..I think I would be freaked out if I got a call like that!

26. I LOVE both of them!!! I love Jennie because of “What I Like About You” (I was only like 6 when the original 90210 was on so I never watched it, but since WILAY started airing on the n last month I’ve gotten obsessed) and of course I love Peter from Twilight! They are so perfect for each other, and they kind of remind me of my best friend and her boyfriend. Like you want to be jealous and hate them because of how happy they are, but for some reason you just can’t. Know what I mean? Anyway, I hope they have a long and happy life together :)

27. They are so freaking adorable!

28. omg, this video was hilarious. ;] dr. carlisle, aww they only talked about new moon for like two seconds. lol! Jennie & Peter are cute together! <3 I didn’t even know they were married and have three kids! Sheesh! Almost like the real Dr. Cullen and Esme. :] Anyways, there adorable!

29. Ah! I saw this! They were so cute! It was a really funny interview. The tissue. LOL.

30. ashley_119882004 says:

Ah I love this. haha They are so adorable! I love it.

31. So freakin’ cute. Love the tissue…hahaha that is something that would happen to me for sure!

HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE!!! :)

32. i haven’t seen Jennie anywhere except like in what i like about you and i never heard of Peter until he was casted. Jennie is so CUTE! and Peter is like a perfect match for her.

33. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think I peed! They are so hilarious together. NEW REALITY SHOW: Life with Peter&Jeanie lol

34. That was hilarious! They are so cute and i haven’t laughed so hard in weeks! they are adorable! :)

35. Jennie is so cute! They are the best couple. And Peter, as we know, is FINE.

36. omg. i loved the tissue thing. and the thing bout them gettin pregnant at her birhtday party.

37. oh and i agree with kiki on the reality show thing. that would be great.

38. TeamJasper2454 says:

They’re so cute together! Probably one of the most perfect couples ever! :) Not to mention that they’re both absolutely gorgeous.

Anyways, that was hilarious. “I want to talk more about my tissue! That was funny!” LMAO.

39. That was absolutely the most adorable and hilarious thing I’ve ever seen. They are the cutest couple! Jennie is so funny (that tissue had me laughing hysterically), and I love how Peter was all happy about being in the archangels.

40. I saw this last night and it was absolutely hilarious! I couldn’t stop laughing; there were tears about to come out from so much laughter! They are absolutely perfect together! They are so lucky to have each other! :)

41. I loved the whole penetration thing!! I laughed so hard. “yeah i know i’ve been there atleast 3 times” OMG!! I love them together also!! There gonna make it!! Genuine love like that always endures.

42. kiki (33) their reality show would be AWESOME! I usually hate those stupid reality shows where they follow a famous person around for no apparent reason, but I would so watch “Peter and Jennie: Archangels” or whatever they would call it. seriously, I’m not kidding. somebody go call E! and suggest it :P

43. How wonderful to see such a great down to earth couple. And OMG…it was hilarious!

44. LOVE them :)

45. they are so awesome for each other. lol it would have been cool if jennie was esme. what an adorable couple!

46. Melanie Cullen says:

They’re adorable!! I loved Jennie’s tissue story because it seemed like she told the truth while most stars would make up something fake and try to be funny. Peter and Jennie are the cutest. :)

47. WAW! That was sooooo cute and funny!!

=]

48. oh my gosh, i love them together.(:
    they’re just darling!

49. I can’t believe it he’s married to Val from “What I Like About”. She is sooooo funny! and they lok

50. That tissue story was hilarious. they are one of the cutest couples eva.I loved that interview I just couldn’t stop laughing. Go MR. Facinnelli and MRS. Facinelli!!!!!!!!!!

1. [...] the original post on Twilight Lexicon Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and [...]