Monday News

The Soundtrack for the movie has been posted on Stephenie’s site.  There are several songs from groups we know and of course there is one from Rob!

CosmoGirl! has a new article up about being a teenager from Forks.  See what she has to say about prom, werewolves and vampires and what kids do for fun.  And after reading, consider giving a donation to the Twilighters for Forks organization.  The button to donate is off to the right.

Check out MTV’s take on the Twilight Soundtrack.

Thanks to the lovely ladies at RobertPattinsononline for some great Rob updates.

1)Congrats to Rob once again for winning another award! The Hollywood Film
Festival Award Committee has selected Rob as the winner of the New
Hollywood Award. The awards will be presented at the Hollywood Movie
Awards Gala Ceremony on October 27, 2008

2)There’s a new promotional image from Little Ashes. You can find the HQ
poster, and the new image in our gallery.

Comments

1. Stephanie says:

Yeahoo! The ST listing looks great. I would’ve liked to see more Muse though, maybe one of their less upbeat songs, but it still looks good!

2. OMG!!!! HAVE to own the soundtrack!

…I do wish it was a different Muse song, though. Sadly, that is my least favorite song from them. But Muse is the best band ever, so it’s ok :)

3. lirael cullen says:

YAY!!!!

4. So will there be an actual love song for this love story? :/ The soundtrack looks awful to me. No offense to the bands at all, but the compilation just seems to have nothing to do with a love story, which is what Twilight essentially is. Not one song (that I can listen to at the moment) sounds memorable in any way, or something that I want to listen to on my own time. I am now pinning all my hopes on Carter Burwell for Bella’s Lullaby, and on Robert, of course. The rest… this isn’t the Fast and the Furious, Catherine. Ugh.

5. Rob Pattinson — Never Think
    Carter Burwell — Bella’s Lullaby

Oh I need to hear both of these songs so badly!!!!
    So far there my fave and i have not even heard them :) the movie is so close!!!!!!!!!

6. wow, i’m so excited for the soundtrack!! i can’t wait to here bella’s lullaby and rob’s song!

7. How freakin cool…

soundtrack looks great, but i agree with shellie, wheres the love song…i mean really really love song…its all good tho..

Wait..its prolly Rob’s song, or the lullaby…fingers crossed. :D

8. Sherhonda says:

Okay that poster is amazingly hot!!! I have to get one. Is there a way to get one??? And I can’t wait to hear bella’s lullaby!!! I am too excited I can’t wait any longer!!!

9. Forever Vampire says:

I can’t wait to hear Rob’s song and Bella’s lullbay!

10. YYYEEEESSSS!!!!!!!
    finally…
    oh i cant wait to hear rob sing
    he’s ssssoooo talented!!!!!!!!!

= )

11. chessley_meyers says:

I thought the soundtrack was…ok. I’m still probably going to buy it. I did listen to a few of the songs, and they sound pretty good. I think we have to consider that we don’t know exactly how these songs are going to fit into the movie, so we can’t be too critical. As for the “love song” idea, there’s a good possibility that either Rob’s song, or Bella’s lullaby are going to fit that role. In a lot of romance movies, the main love song is usually one that the composer has written (i.e. Love Story, Romeo and Juliet).

12. I LOVE “Leave out All the Rest”. It’s amazing. And it’s perfect for Edward and Bella’s relationship. Some of the other songs I’m not so sure about (what happened to “Time is Running Out”?), but I’m still buying the soundtrack (mostly for Bella’s Lullaby, lol).

13. Yay i’m happy for all this!
    can’t wait to buy the soundtrack on November 4!

14. I’m going to go download all of those songs that I can, then I’m going to buy the soundtrack when it comes out. It looks good to me!

15. Team Twilight (formerly known as *Twilighter*) says:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SOUNDTRACK LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! TWILIGHT SOUNDTRACK? CHECK!!!!

16. Okay,
    this promotional picture for Little Ashes at the bottom of the page – is the Twilight one next to it like official?
    Or has it been photoshopped by a fan?

17. i reallyyyy reallyyy wanna hear rob’s song!!! the rest are pretty good, but im dying to hear his. Congrats to Rob on another award!!! <3333

18. The songs look awesome! I’m glad Paramore has some songs on it, I love them! And Rob too! Oooh, I’m so exctited!

19. arielkid78 says:

What is the New hollywood award, what is the award for? It doesnt’ explain why or for what?
    don’t get me wrong they can just give him an award for being steaming hot!, I don’t care.

20. kessie1122 says:

omg paramore and linkin park…my two favorite bands in one soundtrack! how good can it get?

21. holy crap!!!!!! i love linkin park, and muse, and paramore!! PLUS…i can’t freaking wait for rob’s song and the lullaby!! i have a feeling once the soundtrack is released, girls across the globe will be falling asleep to bellas lullaby. i know i will!!

22. i smile at silver volvos says:

i dont really like the poster where it says nothing will be the same at the top and then it has edward and bella and then it says twilight at the bottom. I think that edward just looks really weird cause they made his skin and his eyes look weird and not twilight vampire-ish and edward cullen-ish enough know what i mean? well you probably don’t cause reading over that I just realized it makes absolutely no sense at all. oh well.

23. The soundtrack looks awesome!I can’t wait to hear all the songs!

24. Claire Ateara says:

OME, I absolutely ADORE Bella’s Lullaby! It’s exactly as I imagined it!! *swoons*

Have yet to check out the rest of the soundtrack, but definately looooove the lullaby! ;)

25. Team Twilight (formerly known as *Twilighter*) says:

^^ Claire where did you hear the lullaby?? I couldn’t find it on youtube :S

26. Claire Ateara says:

Shoot, they won’t let me post the link :(

Well, if you go to youtube and search “Carter Burwell — Bella’s Lullaby” it’s the first link.

Hope that helps! :D

27. Team Twilight (formerly known as *Twilighter*) says:

Uhh Claire I don’t know how to tell you this but that isn’t the song from the soundtrack. That’s a song called “river flows in you” by Yirma. It’s a very beautiful song though…

28. Maddie Cullen says:

Does anyone find it odd after the whole Concerert Series, Blue October isn’t even on the soundtrack?

29. Maddie Cullen: yeah, they should have stuck one blue october song on their, it couldn’t have hurt.

Personally, I’m a little on the iffy side about the soundtrack. I mean, I like Paramore, but I’m not so sure how the other songs (save Rob and the Lullaby), will fit. It’s all too upbeat and happy. Also, I’m really not a Muse fan *cue angry mobs*. I had really hoped to see Vanessa Carlton’s song, “Twilight,” on the album. Now that song fits perfectly with the mood. Also, I wanted “If you could read my mind,” by Gordon Lightfoot, even though that was a bit of a stretch in the way of desires. :-)

30. Ok…is it just me, or are these songs really really weird? The only good ones that I have heard are linkin park and paramore. The rest sound like satanic drug songs or some weird hippie music…

31. Laney: Exactly my thoughts.

32. Arielle: Good, just checkin!

33. imasucker4edward says:

AM I THE ONLY ONE EXCITED THAT MUTEMATH IS ON THE TWILIGHT SOUNDTRACK??!?!
    THAT IS WAY TOO FREAKIN AWESOME!!! :D
    MY 2 FAVORITE LOVES: TWILIGHT AND MUTE MATH!!!
    IM SO EXCITED FOR THE SOUNDTRACK!!! :D :D :D :D
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

34. Claire Ateara says:

Haha, thanks Team Twilight. I just checked it again and the person who posted it admitted that it wasn’t the real one. Sorry for the miscommunication–I did think it was authentic.

But, you have to admit, the song is… well, beautiful isn’t really an adequate word… amazingly graceful and melodic doesn’t even cut it, lol.

I wish the real one was out there, tho… Guess we’ll all just have to wait :(

35. I love the Iron and Wine song. It’s so soothing and calm. Overall it is good…except for Paramore. But I am just an anti-Paramore lol.

36. I can’t wait to buy the soundtrack !!!

37. the soundtract sounds awsome! chech out my blog and watch for a post about the twilight movie! http://www.punkibrusterblog.blogspot.com

38. the soundtract sounds awsome! chech out my blog and watch for a post about the twilight movie! http://www.punkiebrusterblog.blogspot.com

39. Twilight Nymph says:

Seriously what could be better, Muse, Linkin Park, Paramore, Collective Soul and Rob. My heart is beating faster than usual. I’m so totally buying the soundtrack the first day with the help of God that everything is OK that day. I could scream right now, but my dad and my brother would think I’ve lost my mind. LOL

40. lil_voice1 says:

omg….i want the Paramore songs/album now….i love them!! the soundtrack has muse, linkin park and paramore…. bliss….*faints with joy*