Monday Morning News Catch Up

In light of the requests we have had in response to the Lexicon Movie Event in Tennessee, we have opened a Movie Gathering Forum for all of you to plan your release parties and meet up with other Lexicon members in your area.  Please do not post any personal information, like your name, in the forum.

We still have a little over 70 tickets for the Lexicon Movie Event.  Contact us for information.

Twilight Series Theories is hosting an interview with Christian Serratos (aka Angela Webber) and is fans to send in questions.  The deadline is Monday night.  Visit their site for details.

Comments

1. lirael cullen says:

yeeahh!!!! Makes it easier for people to gather for events in their states!!! YAY! Thanks!

2. Oooh… I actually caught an update at it’s beginnings!

Um, but yeah… as for relating to the post…
    Don’t really have anything to say. Will be in Germany for the release of the movie, so boo for me.

3. little bonbon says:

you do a really GREAT job TL!!!!

4. we should organise one in england!

5. those who went to the host signing in utah- there was an add on all of our chairs for a pre-party. I myself plan to go to the party and movie with that.

6. NICHOLE AURORA says:

ok so does any know if they are planning one over here in cali??????
    i would totally help if you needed it. Let me know girlies :)

7. Oooh. Good idea openning up the forum. I’ll have to make a login and see if we can plan something up in South Florida.

8. Marina Cullen says:

There should totally be a Twilight party in Louisiana!!!

9. http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1568964&vid=279959

new Stephenie Meyer Jack’s Mannequin video :D

10. Alu Rathbone says:

There are some things that need to be done before I can get the theater… and stuff… like… how many people who would go to the one i’d be doing…

11. Mitchell Brave says:

Everybody knows about Edward, and the characters of Twilight. But who influenced Stephanie Meyers to create some of those characters, that may still be a mystery, but I do know who her boyfriend and prom date was in High school. On my blog, temparoo.blogspot.com I will be publishing my exclusive interview with her old high school fling. Please come and check it out, it might explain more detail as to some of the characteristics and influences of her writing.

Thanks,

Mitchell Brave

12. I’m going to the premiere so any other people going, you should wear your twilight teez shirts! I am, so you can find me haha

13. HEY!!!
    DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT SM POSTED THE RESOLUTION VIDEO ON HER WS … IT’S COMPLETELY DONE!!! IT LOOKS GREAT!!!

14. like jennylee said, the vid that Stephenie Meyer helped direct is posted on her site, it’s pretty awesome!!!! :D

15. I am 101% sure that there are NO events happening in Montreal.Of course not.

16. Team Twilight (formerly known as *Twilighter*) says:

True that Safina. True that :(

17. Amanda Pierce says:

How did you like the weather? I hear it was tough. Will New Moon be shot in Oregon as well?

18. Stephenie Rhaos says:

Hi Christian, did you get any say so in your wardrobe? and did you get to keep anything when you were finished filming?

19. ATTENTION LEXICON – there’s a pic up of robert on perezhilton.com under the title “completely gratuitous.” i think it has now moved to page 3. you may already know, but just in case you don’t, here you go! i’m not sure if you’ll even see this, but whatev! love you all! :)

20. i love edward cullen says:

*tear tear* :( I forgot to send questions in for the interview. I hope you guys sent in good questions!! :)

1. [...] The blogosphere delivers your daily fix of Twilight TwilightMOMSThe Resolution by Jack’s Man … Mon, 29 Sep 2008 18:27:19Stephenie’s directorial debut “The Resolution” by Jack’s Mannequin is now available on Jack’s Mannequin’s MySpace … Monday’s news and weekend wr … Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:02:53MTV’s Mr. Wonderful, Larry Carroll treats us to a Monday morning Twilight interview of Peter Facinelli where he talks about Dr. Carlisle Culle … StephenieMeyer.comMusic Video Mon, 29 Sep 2008 21:07:35Here is the music video for The Resolution by Jack’s Mannequin (in which Stephenie was involved in the production).Book Recommendation Thu, 18 Sep 2008 04:02:35Go to the home page to read Stephenie’s latest reading suggestion. Stephenie Meyer UKTwilight, the Movie – New UK R … Breaking Dawn Launch Day photo … Twilight Series TheoriesAttend the Twilight Premiere a … Mon, 29 Sep 2008 18:02:11 Okay, I got a surprise in the mail today in the form of a Sam’s Club Source magazine and I thought I would share it with all of you. Sorry abo … Questions for Christian?!?!?! Sun, 28 Sep 2008 03:59:11 Do you have a question that you would like to ask Christian Serratos? (a.k.a Angela Weber!!!!!) This is your opportunity to get an answer!  TST ha … Everglow: Edward & BellaNew Popstar + Old Hollywood Li … Fri, 26 Sep 2008 06:04:04Added 2 scans from the current issue of Popstar magazine, which features new pics of Robert as Edward, and a page from an issue of Hollywood Life last … Twilight Inspired Fashion Phot … Fri, 26 Sep 2008 06:03:06Willamette Week staged a fashion photoshoot inspired by the “Twilight” movie. Thought the pics looked pretty cool, so we added 2 images to … BellaandEdward.comHot Topic Movie Merch: Team Ed … Mon, 29 Sep 2008 15:39:53Hot Topic have more Twilight movie merchandise – Team Edward pins/badges! They are officially licensed by Summit, and have the same logo as the … Twilighters.orgPeter Facinelli Interview Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:50:58MTV has a new interview with Peter who portrays Carlise in the upcoming Twilight movie, read it here. “MTV: Did you do anything crazy for your & … Twilight Song Of The Weekend Mon, 29 Sep 2008 04:54:34 So you have probably heard this song before.. But I like it! So it is this weekends Twilight related song =D Click read more for lyrics 1234 Hey … Twilight LexiconJack’s Mannequin Update … Monday Morning News Catch Up [...]