Where in the World is Kellan?!

We know where he will be and some lucky fans will have the oppurtunity to see Kellan.  He will be making appearances at a few fan conventions.  And those of you living in New England and England should be very excited!!

KELLAN LUTZ, aka EMMETT CULLEN in "TWILIGHT", appearing at the POP CULTURE EXPERIENCE, NOVEMBER 21-23, 2008

The New England Fan Experience hosts celebrities in Cambridge, Massachusetts annually.  One of this year’s special guests is Kellan Lutz, who will appear during opening weekend of "Twilight" the motion picture.

CAMBRIDGE, MASSACHUSETTS (September 15, 2008) – - The New England Fan Experience (NEFE) is proud to announce the appearance of Kellan Lutz at this year’s convention at the Hyatt Regency Cambridge, near Boston, Massachusetts.  The weekend that the film "Twilight" premieres across the United States, November 21-23, 2008, is the perfect time for the handsome young actor portraying Emmett Cullen to visit with the fans of this exciting book and movie.

The New England Fan Experience has run this a multi-genre fan gathering that hosts celebrities from Pop Culture, Anime Kaiju, Science Fiction, Science and Technology, and Gaming for 18 years.  This year’s Pop Culture Experience will host not only fans of Twilight, but also fans of Back to the Future, as Lea Thompson will be making her first North American convention appearance.  Other celebrities that will take part in NEFE include:  Johnny Yong Bosch (the anime voice actor for Ichigo – Bleach), Don Frye (Captain Gordon – Godzilla: Final Wars, and UFC fight champion), George Takei (Heroes, Star Trek), Story Musgrove (NASA Astronaut and most traveled man outside the Earth) and more.

Kellan is the first guest announced for the Eternal Twilight Convention happening in the UK in Feb 09.  You read about his appearance on the site.

Comments

1. Alexa_Stone says:

cool! lucky people in England! :D

2. Ah, lucky, lucky people.
    Kellan is awesome.

3. ::SCREAMS:: I go to school in Cambridge!! Are you kidding me?? AHH thanks you’ve made my day :D

4. no no way!!!!!! ~squeals and has massive fit~ we get a convention no way!! wahooo!!!!! ahh!!

as you can see i am slightly hysterical about this!!

5. northhampton???? omg that isn’t very far from me, i am soo going to go!!!!

6. OMG! Emmett in the uk? Oh god oh god oh my god! I NEED to go to it, i wonder who else is going. Well i’ll go just to see Kellan, oh maybe Jackson will go! I would luv that!

7. -Is jealous-

8. Sorry this isn’t really related but – Vote for Twilight!!! http://au.youth.yahoo.com/girlfriend/
    Just scroll down and you’ll find the poll. Twilight’s in tied first position now.

9. bettingonalice357 says:

i live really close (kinda to boston)!

do we have to buy tickets or do you just show up? is there a way to get more information???

10. OME!!! Kellan is coming to England! He is like my favourite!

I’m gonna ask my mom to buy us tickets for xmas, and then im gonna pounce on him *grins evilly* xD

Haha

That has totally made my day!

I hope Rob comes, since he is English and all

11. La-cantante says:

OH MY GOSH!!!! I LIVE MA!!! I CAN GO THERE!!!! AAAHHHH!!!! I’M GONNA SEE (hopefully meet!) KELLAN!!!! OH MY FREAKING CRAP!!!! I’M FREAKING OUT!!!!

12. mysticpinayk says:

Soooo exciting! Finally something going on in the New England Area and in my home-state!!! I work in Cambridge so for those of you who can go, the venue, the Hyatt Regency, is right by the Charles River.

I just checked the website . They don’t have the information about Kellan up yet on the guests/pop culture experience page, but if you go the registration page, you can get an idea of the fees.

:-)

13. mysticpinayk says:

oh here is the website, for those of you who want to check it out.

14. I am from Denmark and travelling to Northampton for Eternal Twilight. This is going to be so awesome, mostly just meeting all the fans, but Kellan will be cool to meet too!

15. not fair :( i live nowhere near either of those places. i am way jealous. *proceeds to pout*

16. Yay! I live in Wales, U.K., so hopefully I can go up to England for the convention. :D

17. CastMeNotAway says:

Any news on WHICH days Kellan will be in Cambridge? (Like, will be be there every day, or only frieday or saturday or something?)

Because I’m performing in a play all day on friday and saturday… but if he’s there on sunday I will SO go!

18. oh i so want to go!! its so close to me

19. OMG I LOVE THIS…BUT HE SHOULD COME TO NYC. ENGLAND I WAS JUST THERE…SO WHEN I LEAVE EVERYBODY GOES TO ENGLAND

“LIFE SUCKS AND THEN YOU DIE….YEAH I SHOULD BE SO LUCK” BREAKING DAWN- STEPHENIE MEYER

20. Hi. ^^ Long time no see.
    I was wondering if you could e-mail me those notes I sent you back in April? I need them for a project I am a part of, I lost your e-mail. <-oops.
    Thanks bunches!
    Sincerely,
    Kiz

21. me?

22. i will be in cambridge!

23. Kellan is coming here?! Does anyone know when exactly?

24. i love edward cullen says:

CAMBRIDGE IS LIKE 20 MINS AWAY FROM MY HOUSE!! YEAH!!!!!!! :) When PLEASE TELL ME!!!

25. *SCREAMS LIKE A GIRL*
    I LIVE IN BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. LUCKY! I LIVE FIVE HOURS AWAY. :(

27. Kellan rocks :) Too bad I’m in Jersey, not Massachusetts!

Off topic, but I got an email from the Twilight movie site about a signed baseball giveaway…. Unfortunately, the link isn’t working for me….

28. by car

29. I LIVE IN NORFOLK COUNTY!!!! I can be there in like 30 mins!!! YEAH!! :) Sorry Marie, that is unfortunate that you live so far away. :(

30. YAYAYAYA ! CAMBRIDGE ! FOR ONCE IN NEW ENGLAND! AWESOME!

31. I LIVE IN SOMERSET…I DON’T KNOW HOW FAR THAT IS FROM CAMBRIDGE, BUT ITS STILL IN MASSACHUSETTS&I DONT CARE IM STILL GOING! SO EXCITED!

32. CreamAndRoses says:

AHHHHHH!!!!! BOSTON IS ONLY LIKE AN HOUR AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!! I’M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOING!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :D :D:D
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

33. I am sooooo happy ( and so jealous ) for you Engand fanpires!!!! HAVE A LOT OF FUN AND DREAM SWEET DREAMS OF KELLAN (and cookies ;) )!!!!!!!!

34. When it said New England I stopped, read it again, than almost fell out of my chair!!! I live in MA, but I probably can’t go. :(

35. No… I mean the admin. ^^

36. Sara(Yeah theres many of us) says:

HOLY SNWOBALLS! Johnny Young Bosch and Kellan Lutzs!!! Thats a dream come true!!

37. La-cantante says:

Sara… your a Johnny Young Bosch fan, too!?! Gah! This is amazing! I grew up watching him! Gosh, all us MA Twihards have gotta meet up!

38. I live in Alaska so I can’t go :(

39. omg! I wish I could go!

40. OMG!!!
    I <3 KELLAN/EMMETT!!!
    *buys airplane tickets to Bostan and England from Santa Fe*

41. Lucky British people…

42. I MIGHT GO! SO EXCITED!

43. Devon061381 says:

Wow I’d kill to go to the Cambridge convention. Not only is Kellan there, but Johnny Yong Bosch. I love me some Bleach anime!

44. Yay for once living in the UK is great…plus i’m only about 30 mins (if that) from Northampton!!! Hell Yes!!!

45. OMG finally some twilight stuff in the UK yay im so excited AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH wooohooo

46. You people in England are SO lucky!I live in the neighbor country but NOTHING ever happened in Canada.It really just sucks.

47. oh heck yes. i will be in cambridge.

48. Ahhh, you guys are lucky. Kellan is the sweetest guy and he will be so nice to you guys. I hope they are having something close to Utah.

49. I’m so UPSET! I’ve been trying to get on the site for the past couple of days to buy the tickets but it’s down. I should’ve bought it right when I heard about it because the site was still up then. Does anyone know another way we can get the tickets? PLEASE HELP!!

50. Never mind… I talked to the press liason for NEFE and yes, their website is down and they hope to have it back up by the end of today. The latest will be Monday and if it’s not back up by then, they will redirect us to another website. $49 will get you the weekend package and they will have a schedule release two weeks prior to the actual show! Hooray!

1. [...] the original post on Twilight Lexicon Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and [...]

2. [...] just so you don’t think the UK is getting all the love,  Kellan will also be appearing at  THE POP CULTURE EXPERIENCE,  a convention held in Cambridge Massachusetts . The Twilight Lexicon has more information on this [...]

3. [...] Additionally, you can read more over at the Lexicon. [...]