News

Shock til You Drop has news of a new trailer  due out in mid-October.

Media BLVD has a great picture of the cast from the VMAs.  You have to scroll down the the bottom to see it.

Lake County News- The article talks about how people who have read the books travel to Forks.  The Lake County Library has created a travelling scrap book of Forks.

Frances Clark Sayers, in “Summoned by Books,” commented that “… it takes an extraordinary amount of vitality on the part of the author to set people on literary pilgrimage to haunts that have been described in his books.”

There is a blurb about Michael Welch in Playbill.  It discusses his upcoming play Speech and Debate and has a picture at the bottom.

Comments

1. yay! looking forward to a new trailer!

2. :O New trailer? -swoon- :O

Lol.

Thats prob what Twicon was talking about :) ..

Anyways I sent Rob my first time ever fan mail today :), hope I get a reply.

The end. <3

3. Woohoo, new trailer! :D

4. NEW TRAILER!!!!!!!!! YES! CAN’T WAIT!!!!

5. sweet! can’t wait till october :D

6. omg!!! new trailer!!! squeeeeeeeee!!!!!

7. Team Twilight (formerly known as *Twilighter*) says:

Did you say there is A NEW TRAILER coming?!?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I don’t think I can handle all of this. My brains gonna EXPLODE!!!!!! Maybe it has the meadow scene… or the fieldtrip scene! I really want to see the fieldtrip scene :)

8. Alaina (Portland, OR) says:

Sweet! A new trailer! I bet it will get attached to the movie “Sex Drive” which comes out on Oct. 17th and is produced by Summit, as it’s the only Summit film coming out in october.

9. vampiregirlsince1918 says:

YAY!!!! Another Twilight trailer! I cant wait for the movie! I’m so going to the first 12am showing. :)

10. Team Twilight (formerly known as *Twilighter*) says:

OME LOOK:

It has the preview of Stephenie on Ellen Degenres tomorrow :) Can’t wait!!

11. I can’t wait till October!Why does everything have to be in October?Even Twicon 2009 too.
    I’m not patient enough.

12. Oh god
    YEY TEAM!
    I hope they show the meadow scene
    or the baseball scene
    or a kissing scene
    or the biology scene( many of course)
    or Emmett being retarded
    or the one with Stephenie being a waitress
    or the prom scene
    or the flashback scene
    JUST GIVE US THE DAMN MOVIE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I’m so sorry about that outburst. I’m so excited!

13. NEW TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *dies*

14. i love your website, but do you have a gallery? it’s kind of hard to have to go through all the posts, and click on the links, and scroll down, etc.

15. did anybody see that twilight is mentioned in this week’s People magazine? It’s in the top movies to see this fall section

16. guys im really sad about the whole midnight sun thing, do any of yall want to start something to get stephenie to finish it?(because i dont know bout yall but i cant live without finishing the book)
    ill be checking the comments just in case any of yall decide you want to do something.

17. Team Twilight (formerly known as *Twilighter*) says:

Well Mikaela I would LOVE to do something for Stephenie! The Twilight sites have done a lot already though so I don’t know what’s left to do. We’ve done everything except go to her house and beg (if anyone’s got her adress let me know ;) ). If you got any ideas, I’m all ears.

18. omg i am soo excited for the new twilight trailer. i knew for awhile that there was gonna be another one i just didnt know then it was gonna come out. now i know so im really really excited. i cant wait for the movie. i am counting down the days!! 66 days ahhh soo excited!!

19. i love edward cullen says:

I’m aaaaallllll up for begging!!!! anything to get MS published and done.

OME!!!! OME!!!! Kelsey, I want all of those scenes,they better just hurry up with the movie or I will SCREAM!!!! *screams really loud*
    MOVIE MOVIE!!

20. YAY new trailerr.
    yeah Famous magazine ( a movie theaters mag you grab at the movies) made a mistake by putting HP 21st of novembre and Twilight on December 12. so i’m guessing they did the issue before Summit made their decision.

21. edwardlover says:

They will release the trailer online, right? Not only in threaters I hope…

22. Kathleen luvs Twilight says:

SAW V Im so so scared of those movies. Why that one really????????????

23. I am still waiting to see the first trailers.

24. You had me at micheal welch pictures.

25. thanks TT!

26. Lol thats so funny! ever sincee he wobn all those gold medals he is suddenly a star! looks happy though :P

27. celeste: thats michael phelps, they are talking about michael welch(aka mike newton)!!!!!!!

28. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I Saw Speech and Debate in NYC when Gideon Glick was in it and it was AMAZING!!! I bet Michael will do well to!!!

29. runswithvampires says:

OME
    new trailer??
    do they want us 2 suffer?
    y don’t they just give us the movie,
    and back away slowly????

1. [...] Twilight Tuesday! MTV: The “Twilight” fanbase is beloved fo … Twilight LexiconNews Twilight [...]