News from The Bella Cullen Project!

In support of Twilighters for Forks , and in honor of Bella’s Birthday, The Bella Cullen Project will donate $2 for every CD sold during the month of September to the The West Olympic Peninsula Betterment Association.  Purchase the CD through their website and your name will also be added to the list of donors that will accompany the donation at the end of the month!  If you’ve been waiting to buy their CD, NOW IS THE TIME!  Help us help Forks make its high school dazzle! (Jeweled-case CDs only while supplies last; Itunes downloads not included)

Comments

1. little bonbon says:

coooool

2. Kathleen luvs Twilight says:

First happy b-day Bella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then that is really cool I hope they sale many CD’s. I think I’ll buy one Just to help out.

3. I think i’ll buy a cd too to help out Forks. plus their music is good :D

p.s.HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!!

4. ok I’ll buy to help out thanks !!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA !!!!

5. Sounds awesomeful. YEAH BELLA!!!! WROCK ON!!!

6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABELLA MARIE SWAN<3!

7. CreamAndRoses says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELA!!!!<333 That’s so cool that they’re donating to Forks!! I’ll definately buy the CD.

8. Happy birthday Bella Marie Swan//Cullen!

9. CreamAndRoses says:

Oops, I spelled Bella wrong!! How could I! lol

10. Happy birthday Bella!!!!!!

11. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Bella, happy birthday to you!

:p

12. Happy 21st Bella!! :D

13. woah. before i commented there was 13 comments. get it? 13th. gah. i’m blabbering.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!

14. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!

15. its iTunes!!!!! not Itunes

16. iluvtwilight says:

HAPPY BDAYYYY BLLAA!!

17. iluvtwilight says:

whoops.. *Bella

18. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!

19. Team Twilight (formerly known as *Twilighter*) says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!! EVERY GIRL IN THIS WORLD WISHES THEY WERE YOU! WE LOVE YOU!! :)

20. Happy Birthday, Bella!

21. Happy Birthday Bella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. happy, happy, happy, b-day bella!!!!!!!

23. proud_twihard says:

What does “your comment is awaiting moderation” mean?

It’s an ongoing problem that we are having with teh filter. It traps certain comments and a mod has to release them

Pel

24. happy birthday,Bellaaaaaa! :)

hahaha.like she’s real. :p

25. Happy birthday Bella!

26. Awesome idea! I’ve been meaning to get their CD and now’s the perfect time!

Happy Birthday Bella!

27. I think it’s a great idea.

Happy 21st Birthday Bella!

I wish I were you!

28. Totally!!!!!!!!!!!1

29. god!!!this is such a good day!!!

30. Happy birthday bella!!!!!!!!

31. Hey Fiction Girl Happy b-day we all luv ya ! Mi favorito dia de ano. (My favorite day of the year)(no I am not Hispanic I just have to practice my spanish =P) have a great day everyone

32. ooh, Happy Birthday Bella! Eternally 18! but, technically, you’ve been alive for 21 years… so you can drink. Although, you’ve been drinking your preferred ‘type of brandy’ for years.’
    Sorry; excited! Keep on wearing your Twilight shirts everyone, and show some support for the Twilight world, all it’s characters–especially Bella on this day, and Stephenie Meyer!

33. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA :D HAVE AN EDWARD-TASTIC ONE! Lol :]

34. YAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!! WE LOVE YOU!

35. happy bday bella!

36. eager 4 eternal damnation says:

happy birthday isabella marie cullen!!!

37. proud_twihard says:

What does “your comment is awaiting moderation” mean?

Pel

“Certain comments”? Is there a reason it traps some but not others?

38. Kristin Cullen says:

happy birthday to bella!
    & woo stephenie meyer day in Forks! ^_^

it was raining here in chicago; how appropriate =)

39. proud_twihard says:

Happy b-day Bella.

40. happy Birthday Bella!!!!!!!!!!!

41. Happy Birthday Bella Cullen!!!

42. even tho i don’t like bella very much..happy birthday isabella marie swan! :D u and ur family have a great day! :D

43. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!! this morning i woke up and i felt like i should call her and tell her happy birthday like shes a real person lol

44. (To Marie,44)That’s exactly what I did!

Happy Birthday to Bella again!

45. Happy birthday bella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. The irony is, Bella would be really happy if we just forgot her birthday XD Oh, well…at least for her first decade as a vampire, she’ll have to put up with it XD

The link to BCP’s website didn’t work for me. It thought this was the url: javascript:void(0);/*1221309887689*/
    I wish iTunes was included, it’s a really convenient way to get music.

47. Moonpetal Lily, ur right, she would!!!! I’m buying their cd, their music is good, and it will help forks!!

48. Happy B-day Bella!! :)

49. Edwardbitespillow says:

Happy Birthday Bella!!!!!

50. Mollie Kate says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLANATOR!

on a side note, I got the new CosmoGirl with Kellan Robert and Taylor in it!
    EEE!

1. [...] means I only miss half a day of school. But Im home now, so I can post n … Twilight LexiconNews from The Bella Cullen Pro … In the [...]