Bella’s Birthday

Bella’s Birthday is fast on the horizon.  We want to kick off our celebration on September 13th similar to what we did with Edward’s birthday.  Email in a reason you have why Bella rocks to bellabirthday@gmail.com

We will take the most unique items and create a poster like what we did for Edward’s birthday.  The submissions should start with "Bella Rocks because….(and then fill in whatever you want)

Comments

1. *first* haha (^.^)//

2. I love that you’re doing this poster for Bella, too. Edward’s birthday poster was awesome! ;)

3. next year we have to do something for Renesmee’s birthday too!!! you guys missed it!!

4. Funny, thats when I celebrate my birthday XD

5. bella rocks becaause….she shares my birthday!

6. La tua Cantante says:

Yay! My husband and my anniversary is on the 13th too!!!!

7. It was Renesmee’s B-day on the 10th!!!! Let’s celebrate her special day too!!! I love her…..she’s adorable beyond words.

8. I wasn’t here for the Edward poster. Does someone have a picture of it? i wanna see it!

And I agree 100% about celebrating Renesmee’s birthday.

9. That’s my sister’s birthday too! And um did I miss it in the book? When was Edward’s birthday?

10. The Forks Forum has a downloadable copy of the Bella’s Birthday celebration in Forks at http://www.forksforum.com. Watch for photos and stories on Saturday during the celebration.

11. We’ll do Renesmee next year. Since a lot of the foreign readers usually participate when we do these things, and the book hasn’t hit translation yet, we didn’t want them to feel left out.

12. Bella Rocks because… she knows what she wants.

13. CreamAndRoses says:

I love the idea of doing Renesmee’s birthday next year!! And Bella’s birthday is gonna be awesome!!

14. Bella is so awesome. She rocks because she has the best family ever!

15. Team Twilight (formerly known as *Twilighter*) says:

YAY!! Now I can make a birthday song for Bella!!!! It will be like a sequel from the Renesmee birthday song I wrote :) Am I allowed to make a birthday song and send it to you guys?? If not I’ll just write it up in the comments! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY BELLS!!!!

16. OMG, I can’t wait! Edward’s birthday was so much fun.

17. Team Twilight (formerly known as *Twilighter*) says:

Oh.. I went back read my post again and I didn’t realize that it sounded like sending a video. I don’t want to send a video. I just want to write a little jingle like I did for Renesmee and send it to you guys for the “Happy Birthday Bella” poster if that’s alright.

18. My computer says “bellabirthday@gmail.com” isn’t a valid email.

?

19. Bella rocks because… she runs with vampires and has an EDWARD!

20. i love edward cullen says:

Chelsea, Edward’s Birthday is June 20, 1901!!! It is ok, I’m here to help with Edward-related questions.

21. Bella rocks because… she is a vampire hottie magnet

22. My heart belongs to Edward says:

Bella rocks because…she gets EDWARD!!!

23. right on

24. Bella rocks because… she shows it’s ok to be in love with a vampire

25. iamavampnolie says:

w00t…i put
    bella kicks but cuz she believes in vamps!!!!!! lmao

26. *sigh* I have ACT on Bella’s bday

27. Bumblebee33 says:

okayy okay i have one question. are we allowed to refer to things in breaking dawn?? im excited. i want to make one this time…

28. YAY! im sooo happy cuz thats my bday 2! lol so excited this is gonna be fun!

29. Cullenvamp113 says:

Bella rocks because she can protect her family from the volturi.

30. Bella Rocks.. because she found the man of her dreams :-) and hes a vampire!!

31. bella rocks because…well…she kind doesn’t.

32. AHAHA.
    Lis – Bella doesn’t rock. You do.

33. Thank you i love edwardcullen! He’s a gemini of course! All of the irresistible men are Geminis: Johnny Depp and Edward and my fiance :D

34. She doesn’t like music! So technically she doesn’t rock. What a loser, she doesn’t even like music. Who doesn’t live off music? Lame people?

35. wat da friggin hell?? emilly(36) u dont need to like music to rock!!! i mean wtf??
    bella rocks coz shes a dnager magnet tat attracts major sexah vampires

36. Harlow Hayes says:

Bella Rocks just because Edward thinks she does

37. Dawnhascome says:

Bella Rocks because, she knows who she is and what she wants, she kind,considerate and dosen’t conforme to what others think she should be.

38. Edwardbitespillow says:

omg i love this idea!
    and people if you don’t like bella, then why are you reading the books and wrighting mean comments about her?
    anywho…..HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY BELLA!!!!

39. That’s fantastic! Happy birthday Bella!!!

40. Dawnhascome, I totally agree with you.
    She knows who she is and she knows what she want. That’s one of the qualities I appreciate the most in a human… or should I say creature?… )))

Though I posted a different, less serious mail to the TwilightLexicon.. :D

41. Melinda sordino says:

Bella rocks because she is a strong literary role model for young readers every where, oh and did I mention… she runs with vampires. :)

42. Bella rocks cause.. hello.. she gets to see edward cullen naked! :P

43. Bella Rocks because… she wants a balance relationship with Edward

44. Oh my, Oh my, NatalieJ… LOL

45. Bella rocks, because she does whats best for others even when it hurts her. :P

46. bella rocks because she knows jacob black!!!!! lol

47. Woah Gina calm down… breath… breath… ha ha it was just an opinion k? No need to use harsh letters. *rolls eyes*

48. Team Twilight (formerly known as *Twilighter*) says:

Bella rocks ’cause she puched a werewolf in the face… and liked it ;)

49. i never saw edwards poster are there and pictures?!?!

50. haha! that’s so bad luck! The Hurricane is on her bday! Hurricane Ike (heading straight for me) is going to hit me on her bday!.. haha wow…

1. [...] “A lot of very hurtful (and untrue) things have been sa … Twilight LexiconIn the News Bella’s Birthday StephenieMeyer.comBreaking Dawn FAQ Mon, 01 Sep 2008 20:01:33Stephenie has posted the BD [...]

2. [...] the original post on Twilight Lexicon Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and [...]

3. [...] Birthday – Bellas Birthday rückt näher. Über die amerikanische Twilight Fan- und Newspage Twilightlexicon habe ich erfahren dass alle Fans ihre Glückwünsche in einer Sammelaktion an [...]