Twilight Set Visit: That’s a Wrap

It was a once in a life time opportunity not to mention a dream come true to be asked by Summit Entertainment to join them on the set of Twilight – filming in Portland, Oregon.  We were introduced to some amazing actors and production crew members while we were there and even had a surprise visit from our favorite author!  But most of all we have enjoyed sharing our trip with you.  The most popular video we have posted thus far as been The Wolf Pack with an astounding 155,000 views!  That video is followed closely by our interview with actress Kristen Stewart with 101,000 views!   This, however, is our last video presentation in our set visit series.  Thank you for watching and thank you for your wonderful comments along the way.  We will have the comments open on this post, but all comments will be approved before they are visible.

The Twilight Lexicon is pleased to Present:  That’s a Wrap

If you have missed any of our videos you can either check out this new Twilight Set Visit page on the lexicon or pop over to our YouTube channel.

Comments

1. Should I be able to comment this?

HAHA.

2. Kyuuketsuki says:

Awesome! Thanks for sharing this! =D

3. bettingonalice357 says:

Aww, so cute!

I loved how you put it together from a perspective where we could see all of the work going in to this movie, with not only the actors but the crew and extras as well.

On an unrelated note, does anybody know what time MTV will air Comic Con exclusives and stuff, or is it just going to pop up throughout the day?

4. :o I can’t hear it.

5. genuinesmile says:

awesome video indeed!!! :)

6. I noticed it under my subscriptions when it still said “Added 15 minutes ago”. *Sigh* It didn’t matter anyway, cause right after I clicked on it my computer went crazy sloww :[

UM… Is it just a problem with my computer or what, because when I came to the news page, all the formatting and EVERYTHING was messed up….

Wow it’s so great to be able to comment.

7. i’ve loved these interviews!!! you guys did such a great job.
    thanks :D

8. “have you not been to Forks yet?! oh wow!” LOL that had me laughing!
    She sounds really nice! i would love to meet her!

9. TwilightT says:

Goosebump moment of delight! Thanks ladies! Loved the music and the videos.

10. first of all, you don’t know how good it feels to be typing this right now. i’ve missed commenting. :( oh well. only 10 more days until we can comment in full swing! yay!

as for the video, it is soooo cool!! i liked how you put together the entire visit. you know, like highlights of everything. very cool. it was a nice ending to the video series. good job! :)

11. Thank you TwilightLexicon so much for putting these videos out there! It has made waiting for the book and movie slightly more bearable. I look forward to seeing much more here! (and in the future, hopefully New Moon clips *fingers crossed*) :)

12. yayyy! Thank you Lexicon for all the great videos =D

13. Cassandra says:

OME how i have missed commenting.
    Anyways.
    Wow. That song. Amazing for this video.
    But sadly. I started tearing up.
    Becuz i realized something.
    Breaking dawn is the end of Bellas story.
    This sucks.
    Anyways.
    Stephenie. Gorgeous as always. Same with Kristen.

And my love goes out to Taylor Lautner who once again looks adorably cute.

And Mike Welch for brightening up the screen. (i forgot all about the ice cream incident. Thanks for letting us relive it Lex. You guys rock.)

14. Should we be commenting this?? EW is going to give us a spoiler on Monday! :)

15. Kathleen luvs Twilight says:

That video was almost sad it made me totally emo lol and does anyone now if the comments are up for good because there was a lot of quotes I wanted to talk about like th e strip club one.

16. COMMENTS! oh, Ive missed you sooo soooo much!!! and great video!
    Yaya comments!

17. xingaling says:

i love the random gnome on set!
    thank you so lexicon for all the amazing videos from set.
    it makes this fan-girl’s heart happy

18. Andrea S. says:

Thanks to the ladies of the Lexicon for a great video series! : )

19. Claire Ateara says:

Really good job, you guys! I loved all these videos, and this one was like a collage of all of them plus some extra fun stuff. Thanks so much for sharing these with us! :D

P.S. I have to say this: ONLY 8 MORE DAYS!!!!!!

20. I’m so glad y’all got to go, I bet you have a ton of awesome memories from your trip.
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I enjoyed watching you interact with everyone.
    I still stand by my original comment about Krys/Embry, he’s adorable. So glad you were able to talk to him :)
    Thanks Again ;)

21. iluvedward says:

wait y couldnt we comment??

22. whoa…………………………… y are we being able to comment?

23. Alice Cullen says:

Hey Twilighters! I missed everyone and commenting this fells like I am at home now LOl. Way to go Lexicon!

24. Yayy for comments :D
    That video was WICKED!!
    && the quotes have been amazinggggg :D

25. Nicole Loves Edward says:

yay! comments! I loved all the videos to your set visit. This was a good ending.

26. so wait- there won’t be anymore videos from the set of the movie? please say it’s not true! :[

27. Thank you so much, Lexicon.
    I’m so glad you put the comments on. I hardly ever comment but I’ve missed reading them.
    Thank you so much for this wonderful place for us to come together as a fandom, thanks for all the hard work you guys do.
    And thanks for this awesome vid, i wanted to cry. It was so great watching clips of all the people you had talked to. And you guys always pick the best songs to play with them.
    You guys rock!!!!!

28. Whoot, comments are back. :D (For now. o___O)

Amazing video!

29. okay, this is strange. Why can we comment now? Anyway…the video won’t come up for me. :(

30. Thank you for all the amazing videos!!!!!!

It seems that everybody on the set was sooo nice…. this film just has to be great! =)

31. SHYAH! Comments are back! WOOT!
    Hey- how about that EW exclusive? Anyone else gonna be staying up til 1 sunday night?
    I’m so excited I can barely sit still…..

32. This was an amazing ending to all of the wonderful video’s you ladies have made. I missed commenting lol.

33. louise cullen says:

Look on the bright side ppl!! It’s only a start for the twilight movies!!! We still have like 3 twilight movies to go!
    PLUS BREAKING DAWN!!!!

34. Wow, that looks like such an amazing experiance to have had! You guys got to meet so many fabulous people and see so many great things. Even just watchgin that video I could feel the sense of family everyone on the set had.
    Awesome video. :) Thanks for posting it.

35. Insomnia says:

Hehe, thanks for that. I like how the cast was interacting (especially Mike who put his hand on Kristens back to guide her to talk, lol). They all looked like they were in good moods, considering the weather :D

(And my beloved Solomon was in there too, mwhahahaha

36. THank you so much for all the awesome videos! Great way to end it!

37. Enough for Forever says:

Awww, this is sad that it’s over, but these videos were amazing. I love the wolf pack vid, but i think the one of just Taylor was my favorite, followed by Mike/Mike, then the Wolf Pack.

About this video, Alphie (that was Alphie right?) you’ve talked to Stephenie beforehaven’t you? None f us would have been that calm meeting her :) ! Well anyway, great ending video! Can’t wait for you to start a video series on the next movies! lol! *crosses fingers that there will be more movies!*

38. A gnome on set… Hmm, did Kaleb the Twilight Guy have anything to do with that? Ha ha.

39. woah we can comment……..the QotDs have been killing me but im not gonna say anything about them or i might get in trouble.
    good vids…you guys are so lucky

40. Cullengirl says:

Awe, I missed comments! He he he. That was a nice way to end the videos. Ha Ha. I bet they had a ton of fun filming all of these. Kudos to them. ha ha.

41. Cullengirl says:

Oh and the quotes have been a life-saver!!! I think I’ll make it to august 2nd on these! ;)

42. Michelle says:

That was a nice way to sum up all the videos. You guys are awesome!

43. Cristina says:

How come we can comment on this? haha anyways….THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT SET VIDEOS!!! i loved them all. they were soo much fun to watch. ^___^ I am getting soo excited about Breaking Dawn! Just a few more days!!! eeek! and the Movie!!! i cannt wait until december!!! oooh and i cant wait until all the cool movie merchandise is released. like the trading cards and those books about the twilgiht saga and the movie companion!!Better start saving my money! hee hee. =)

44. Elena Greenlake says:

It feels strange to know that this is coming to a close, like its almost as if i don’t know, its a part of twilight that’s coming to a close….almost like Breaking Dawn being the last thing, almost like its stopping for a while….i dont know, i know it isnt that its OVER, but it has a “final” feeling, like the end of a school year……but amazing video

45. Elizabeth says:

Thanks for all the wonderful set videos! This one wrapped it up really nicely and i loved it. Can’t wait for the actual movie now! :) You guys are amazing!

by the way, it feels wonderful to comment (especially on something as awesome as the video!) :D

46. AHHHH I cant wait for the book and im dying for the movie. Thanks sooo much for the video.

47. I missed commenting!!!! And I will have to wait longer to comment because I won’t be reading anything twilight related until I’ve finish BD so I don’t get spoiled.

and It’s over, which is a meloncholy feeling, the next time we see any of the cast, it’ll be the ctual movie, which is just… wow…

48. yay! i can comment! :) aww its done so no more :( atleast i can watch them again and again! i luv all the videos big thxs to u guys!!!!!! we cant wait till the movie comes out!!! :D

49. oommigod!! comments!! finally!!
    I love the videos!! they were so cool!

1. […] The Twilight Lexicon has released their last video from their set visit! Be sure to click here for details!  […]

2. […] To see it, go here. Read the original post on BellaAndEdward.com Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages. […]

3. […] The Twilight Lexican has added to their webiste the last and final video of the set visits they make. To check them out click here. Filed under: Twilight The Movie […]