Penelope Special Features Introduction

The following information is given to you through the Lexicon by Summit Entertainment.  You are free to post this information as well as the video below on your own Twilight wbesites.

Information regarding the Special Features of the Penelope DVD are as follows:

• -The Penelope DVD starting Tuesday (July 15) contains an exclusive scene from Twilight that has not yet been released to any other outlet.
  • -The attached clip is the "behind the scenes" introduction that leads into the scene from Twilight.
  • -The report from Video Business (quoted on multiple sites ) that there is a Twilight "trailer" on the Penelope DVD is incorrect. The Penelope DVD contains an actual scene from the movie between Bella and Edward.

The introduction clipto the exclusive Twilight scene on the Penelope special features:

Comments

1. Sara( Yeah theres many of us) says:

Aww it so cute!!

2. EEEEEPPPP!!

3. Woahsnap! That’s cute and funny and intense and awesome all at the same time! I’m so psyched for the movie!!!

4. OMG am soooo happy this just made my day…….that was adorable

5. xingaling says:

i love the bloopers
    i want 12-12 to come now!
    is the song at :38 the lullaby?
    its so pretty

6. !!!

7. xingaling says:

i want to hug edward…

8. Flamethrower says:

Who is that dancing? xD
    This is sweet and funny!

9. silverbells says:

omg! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love you all! today is a happy, happy day. Rob!

10. Its Kristen and Rob

11. The lullaby is so amazingly beautiful

12. proud_twihard says:

awesome!

13. silverbells says:

***more commentness***
    BTW, was i the only one who already saw this on the youtube thing that was removed? the scene is way amazing and better. this was iight.

14. :-)

15. Wow, I wonder if that is the lullaby like xingaling said, sounds beautiful, whatever it is.

Yay, was so fun to watch, looks like they had fun making it.
    I hope they include bloopers on the Twilight dvd :) Love bloopers!

16. Silverbells: I saw it 2 it just makes me even happier to see it
    again

17. eager 4 eternal damnation says:

yea – silverbells and cindy
    i saw it too….but then the youtube removed it………..

18. …LULLABY?

19. Yea I think its the Lullaby but who knows we’ll find out 12.12.08
    (nooo cant wait that longg!!! :(

20. ~*~EdwardAddict~*~ says:

I so loved it! I already seen the clip that is on the dvd. And I love it as well.

21. I really want to get that DVD now.
    Just for that reason!

22. TwilightLover says:

I love the chemistry between Rob and Kristen off screen as well as on screen. They are so cute together!! :)

23. Ellayne says:

Ah how will I ever make it until December…??????

24. La tua Cantante says:

I SAW THIS A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO AND LOOOOOVED IT!!!!

ROBERT AND KRISTEN DO THE BEST POSSIBLE JOB OF SHOWING EDWARDS AND BELLAS TENSION AROUND EACHOTHER BUT ALSO SHOWING THAT THEY ARE LIKE BEING REALLY CAREFUL AROUND EACH OTHER!!!

THIS IS MY FAVORITE LOOK INTO TWILIGHT BY FAR!!!!!

SOOOOO EXCITED FOR DEC.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Annette says:

I saw the videos on youtube. It wasn’t hq though, so i can’t wait to see it on my TV. I am so buying the DVD just for Twilight. :D

I love it when they are dancing, and when he sighs…ahhhh! I can’t wait till Tuesday…Twilight Tuesday!!!

:D :D :D

26. Catherine says:

If that is the lullaby at 0:38 I will cry tears of joy…just watching it now, thinking it might be the lullaby makes me misty-eyed! Its all coming to life I’m so happy!!!

27. La tua Cantante says:

OH oops…I thought this wa the new scen that i have scene
    that has edward and Bella in his room and CLare De lune is playing…. I love that one!!!

28. I feel very un-Twi-hard like for asking but what is this Penelope DVD?

29. cullengirl says:

I just love this clip. You made my day by posting this!

30. It’s not the lullaby IT”S CLAIR DE LUNE…if you buy the DVD you will see it on there in the other extras…or go to youtube and look it up

31. ShinyVolvoOwner says:

Do they have the scene as one of the vids after the intro cause if thats the real deal…I LOVED IT!!!

32. lmao They bloopers on the DVD

33. OME.. and a new countdown begins :P.. ah so many latley with twilight… YAY FOR TWILIGHT GETTING ALL OVER :D

34. twilighter says:

who is that dancing with kristen and why???

35. well i pretty much almost stabbed myself with sissors while watching this because i had them in my hand close to my face when i turned it on and while i was watching it i spazzed out from pure joy and now i have a small scrape below my nose. but thats okay. because now i am more excited then ever to get my hands on that movie! or… ya kow… watch it. lol

36. a.leigh says:

rob looks sooo cool when he gets up so fast like that in edward-speed!
    twilighter; i think thats rob dancing with kristen and just fooling around. it looks like they had a lot of fun. =)

37. It was Robert and IDK why they were dancing but is cuute and funny

38. a.leigh says:

i’m SO buying penelope! that movie is going to make a lot of sales with all the twilight fans that HAVE to see that clip! YAY!

39. i saw this a few a days ago and was AMAZED:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i love Robert and Kristen!

40. *SQUEAL*!!!!!!! AWWWW!!!!!

41. I don’t know how many of you will see this but at the end of the video, there are other suggested videos, and there is one (i think it is the third one) that has the new scene in it. took my breath away. it is called twilight completed scene or something like that. (in all caps)

42. That’s so exciting!

AW!

I don’t know how I’d make my obsessive self through without the Lexicon! *hugs*

43. Jovanna says:

Twilighter:

I believe the person dancing with Kristen was Mike Welch. It’s most likely just something they did in between filming since Bella would never do that.

Ahhhh! I’m so excited! Only 5 more months :)

44. Jovanna says:

Well actually theres 2 scenes of her dancing. One is with Rob and one with Mike.

45. Jovanna: No, I’m pretty sure it’s just of Rob’s double.

Everyone else: EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!! *DIES*

(*gets out resuscitator – I gotta be alive December 12th!)

46. I loved that they were dancing together, although I’m not quite sure if it was Robert or Mike with Kristen. Either way, looked like they were having lots of fun.

I cannot wait until the Penelope DVD comes out! I was planning on buying it anyway because it’s a cute little movie and James McAvoy is ever-so-lovely hahah…but the Twilight clip makes me want it even more.

47. haha i saw this a couple days ago the actual scene is actually on youtube its amazing!

48. Love the clip! It makes me happy everytime i see it! And is that song towards the middle the Bella’s Lullaby?? It doesn’t really sound like Clair De Lune.

49. LOE ya it looks like the cast and crew get along well and i dont think it was robert…

50. What is Penelope about? Anyway the clip made my heart jump. It was funny to see the dancing and everything. I’m gonna have a heart attack one day from seeing clips. I want to see the movie now.

1. [...] Penelope DVD Intro Posted by Geo | Categories: Uncategorized | Submit News? Thanks to the Twilight Lexicon & Summit Entertainment! Information regarding the Special Features of the Penelope DVD are as follows: [...]

2. [...] Read the original post on Twilight Lexicon Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages. [...]

3. [...] Thanks to the Twilight Lexicon & Summit Entertainment! Information regarding the Special Features of the Penelope DVD are as follows: [...]

4. [...] The Twilight Lexicon has news from Summit about the features on the Penelope DVD! Click here to read the news! And watch the intro that has been released below! [...]

5. [...] Leave a CommentFor those of you who have been in the fandom awhile you might remember the movie Penelope and its DVD. It was significant because it was the first time we would see Twilight footage as an extra on that [...]