Taylor Lautner

Few actors bring a smile immediately to our faces the way this one does.  From popping in and out of on set interviews to his infectious laugh, Taylor Lautner has always been a favorite of ours.  It is our fondest pleasure to present our on set interview with the actor cast as Jacob Black in the film adaptation of Twilight by Stephenie Meyer:

Taylor Lautner

Comments

1. Sara( Yeah theres many of us)and her Sister says:

Hahahah! I learned that Billy is a weight lifter!! xD..LMAO! Taylor is so cute :3

2. haha i love taylor…
    and on a random note, the person who made the first post has the same name as me, we are mot the same person!

3. Taylor!
    He’s so cool!
    And he does track…go track people!!lol
    I can just imagine him wearing those short shorts!lol

He was so cute!

Thank you for this! It was awesome!

4. stephanie/ twilighter32494 says:

IMAO…his laugh is so funny xD…it makes me laugh :D
    ugh…how can i hate this guy, he’s so sweet :]
    i hate his character, but i love him :)
    anyway, portraitmagazine [dot] net people
    twilight cast!!

5. saranicole says:

Every time I see an interview with Taylor, I’m impressed by how well-spoken he is! He’s got a great voice!

Anyway, he’s going to be FABULOUS as Jacob! Woo!

6. I love taylor!!!!

I imagined jacob completely different… but taylor is the perfect jacob!!!!!!

I think they couldn’t find someone better.

@ TwilightEqualsLove and Saskia:
    I know what you mean… but he is just soooo cute, I don’t care! =)

7. Midnight_Sunshine says:

Taylor is so adorable and perfect for Jacob! I didn’t really like Jake in the books, but it’s impossible not to like Taylor. I am totally team Edward, but that might be partly because of how Bella thinks of Edward. She’s totally in love with him, but it takes her a long time to realize that she likes Jake. It will be good to see both Edward and Jake from a different perspective. Who knows, maybe some people will change sides…..

8. ianwardistheperfectcombo says:

I love Taylor Lautner as Jacob! He really will portray Jacob well, i think. And, like many have said, although i am Team Edward, i have always loved Jacob too – as a FRIEND.

9. Ahhh Taylor is AMAZING! I love him as Jacob, he is absolutely perfect. Jacob is my favorite character and I’m so glad that Taylor is playing him. Taylor is Jacob. They couldn’t have picked anyone better :]

10. *is in pack-fan heaven*

11. He’s such a bubbly person. Just like Jacob. I love him. :D

12. I’m not Team Jacob, but I really do like Taylor. He has a great personality (:

13. Lindsay says:

He is a very down-to-earth person, isn’t he? At least, that’s how he appears.

I’ve never liked Jacob at all, not even as her friend. That’s probably just because I love Edward so much, but still…it’s going to be SO hard to hate him, particularly in Eclipse, where I hate him the most. I can’t wait to see him as a werewolf-it’s going to be so awesome!! xD

14. OHMYGAWD!!!!!!

I love him so much I want to explode. I can’t wait to see every scene he’s in. Hooray!

And he runs track. PLUS PLUS!

15. Celeste says:

i think that they will do NM because jasper person said he was “looking forward” to shooting that scene.Even if it has not got a contract yet i am pretty sure they will make it\*Taylors so cute! i love him!*

16. mormongirl22 says:

okay so i’m team edward all the way in the books

but i gotta say in the movie GO JACOB. i love taylor so much more than rob (no offense to rob :)) but i gotta say taylor is just such a fun loving guy!

i can’t wait to see if he imprints and who… August 2nd– i’m so ready :)

17. Wow i think this makes me wanna be TEAM JACOB!

18. Melissa says:

i love taylor!!!
    he is so …jacob?
    definately makes me rethink the “team switzerland” thing….he’s converting me…oh no but i love edward too!!!!
    just not the actor that plays him…..
    but taylor/jake yeah completely perfect!!!!
    his personality is so much like jake’s its not even funny…but then again it is because he laugh is so great!!!
    alright so im done raving….but seriously i love taylor!!!!!

19. He always makes me laugh and smile! The more I see of him the more I begin to like him more than Emmett. Sorry Edward isn’t the top of my list. I’m a wolf girl! Can’t wait for the movie!

20. Aw he’s so cute!! I’m always team edward/robert, but you can’t NOT like this guy! hahaha

21. Actually, I have in every faith in Taylor to be broody intense Jacob, Have you guys seen his martial arts clips? Dude, he is fierce!!

22. Taylor Lautner is the reason I am Team Switzerland.
    Well, the second reason, the first being that Jacob Black is just…perfect? But not as much as Edward.

I have overwhelming confidence in Taylor. Just like the rest of the cast, in my opinion, he IS Jacob Black.

I mean, hello! Quoting the Lexicon here:

“Few actors bring a smile immediately to our faces the way this one does.”

Jacob.

23. corinne says:

Taylor launther has such an amazing spirit. I love watching interviews with him in them because they make me happier. :) YOU GO TAYLOR!

24. haha, he is awesome!!

‘yeah we’re going through a tornado right now.’

makes me laugh

25. goldybear says:

DUDE! I am SO not a Jacob fan, but this kid is hard not to like. I don’t think I’ll be able to dislike him. So cute :]

26. YO LO AMO
    YO LO QUIERO YA

27. I am totally team Edward, but I agree with everyone Taylor is hard to dislike in any form. He will do well making Jacob appealing for all the right reasons. I truly hope for Movie 2 because it will be interesting to see Taylor attempt to pull off the tension that Jake harbors. He seems so lighthearted as a person I feel the role will test him a great deal more than his current role in Twilight will.
    On a random note: I love the scattered belongings hanging in the background. From the boots to the purse it looks so surreal! hilarious.

28. Shauna_Jane. says:

ewwwww. omg!! you guys (lexicon) cut him off while he was telling you a storyy!! about the pg. 5 script, when he ‘gives bella the truck’!!! like srsly, you’re totally cutting hi ff there and sidetraking him! like i actually wanted to know about that. you ask him for a FUNNY STORY, and while he is about to give it to you, you just HAVE to shut him up. wow. thanks.

~~  Watch it again.  He DOES tell the funny story.  What he was telling us was how the actor who plays Billy looks more like his real dad than his real dad does.  Taylor even says, "That was pretty funny," hence, the answer to my "Any funny stories" question.

Alphie

29. The Twilight Directory…

For all Twilight Sites!

30. he’s AWESOME!

31. Saiyachick says:

What a fantastic person. He truly will make a great Jacob Black. I cannot wait to see the angry side of him when they do New Moon (I have no doubt there will be sequels). It is going to be amazing!

As for Embry :p I want to know who this Chris something is.

32. Ashleyy says:

OMG!
    Taylor is just too cute!!!!!!!
    His laugh makes me smile the whole day!
    Hehe

33. I love Taylor playing jake. He seems to channel Jacob’s energy and playfulness. Like even the horrible weather didn’t dampen his spirits.

I have complete confidence that he’s just going to be brilliant.

Seriously he so IS Jacob

34. wow. i have to say, after this interview, i’m a convert. what a doll. i’m truly excited to see him portray jacob now. i can just hear that giggle on screen.

35. Shauna_Jane…..Chill……. :)

Great interview, thanks!

36. Twifanatic Amanda says:

Haha you just can’t NOT like this guy, he just seems so nice

37. Twilighter says:

YAYYYYYYY!!!! Twilight cast is winning…..so far! Keep voting :)

38. Twilighter says:

^ portrait magazine

39. He’s going to do a fantastic job in the movie. :]

40. gahhh he’s hot!!!!!!

41. He makes SUCH a great Jacob! I think I like him better than spunk..lol

42. Great interview! Thank you for sharing. He’s going to play Jacob very well!! :)

43. urcoolcarrie says:

i’ve never really liked jacob, but i do have to say that taylor is absolutely perfect for the roll. he is so lively! he’ll do great, and who knows, maybe i might not like his character just a bit less. :) (if that makes any sence at all…)

44. iluvedward says:

wow! he seems like such a nice guy!!!! i mean at first i thought he was a bit too out there and stuff and he was a bit weird.. i was totally like 100% team edward, but now looking at this interview i really like jacob, well not that i forgive him completely for trying 2 take bella away from edward, i mean i’m still 100% team edward, i just like jacob more, he seems like he will be a GREAT jacob!

12.8.08 can’t wait.

45. Wow! Always have been Team Jacob, always will be Team Jacob!

I was worried that they wouldn’t be able to find a person that has all the inner qualities that Jake has, (ones that you can’t fake) and I am so happy they have! Taylor is Jacob perfectly! Soooo happy, I now have every faith that I will fall in love with the movie Jacob, just as easily as I did with the book Jacob. x

46. Taylor is such cutie

47. Taylor’s such a nice guy! I always enjoy watching his interviews, and I’m happy he seems so interested in learning about the history of the Quileutes. He really cares about his role, and that’s why he’s going to be an awesome Jacob! :D

48. I really like him. He seems like a genuinely nice kid.

49. Dancergirl says:

Taylor is going to do a great job as Jacob. I can’t wait to watch the movie. :)

50. saranicole says:

I think it’s funny that everyone feels the need to state whether they’re Team Jacob or Team Edward before they give their opinions…. especially when Jacob doesn’t even HAVE a team in Twilight…