Christian Serratos and Justin Chon

While on set of the movie Twilight in Portland, Oregon we ran into Justin Chon and Christian Serratos warming up by the fire after shooting a scene for the film.  The clip below will give you a glimpse into the fun and playfullness that happens behind the camera even in the worst shooting conditions.

Comments

1. 1st? Wow…

Ok, I’ll say the same I said on YouTube.

They’re adorable! :D
    And Taylor is so Jacob! I can’t even explain… He’s goodlooking, and when the camera was on him I automatically smiled, I don’t know why. He just has a friendly face… like Jacob! Aw, I love him =)

2. aw, they’re all so funny! I’m glad to see that everyone is having fun at the set:p

3. They are so awesome. I love the whole cast!

4. Short but cute. Taylor is adorable. :)

5. TwilightT says:

Love these videos. Twilight Lexicon, thanks for all of the time and effort you admins put into this website!

6. iluvedward says:

Wow thats funny i luv taylor hes so cute

7. jummmmi says:

They are really great!
    I love them more and more everytime, I see them ;)

8. doffy1995 says:

damn, it must be so COLD! I’m here wearing a tank top and shorts and look at them!!

9. sonal theinconstantmoon/unchallenged says:

i cant view it

10. haha, I love them :)

It’s funny that Taylor didn’t know what to say to justin, hehe.
    It’s gonna be an amazing film!

11. Crystal says:

i love taylor, even though i dont really like jacob
    or his wig for that matter….
    short but great video
    thanks lexicon!!

12. at first when justin kept saying “we’re lovers” i thought he was referring to him and taylor. haha took me a moment to figure out he was talking about him and Christian.

naaww taylor just steals every vid that he’s in. he doesn’t even have to do anything.

13. kessie1122 says:

i thought christian looked different. angela has glasses? gasp! lolz. jk jk jk.

14. yes, i agree with everyone. taylor is amazing!
    just like carla said, when they showed him i smiled. He’s so cute!

and of course christian and justin were good too! they seem to have good chemistry!

15. they’re so cute.

16. Insomnia says:

LOl, Taylor looked all pissed like, “Watchu talkin about Eric Yorkie”, haha, and then when he smiled, that was adorable. Yeesh, they loooked like they were suffering in that cold; especially Justin; he was all in cocoon/ninja mode, lol!

17. I loved them so much Taylor is so funny and he didnt even say anything

18. eager 4 eternal damnation says:

haha – the video was adorable. and you know whats funny? even though the video is mostly about justin and christian….most of the comments above are about taylor…LOL

anyway – love the cast of twilight!

19. KATIEKAT says:

hey, thanks lex.
    shes so adorable
    i still have my doubts on taylor

20. twilightobsessedddd says:

12 minutes pre sale!!!!!!

21. twilightobsessedddd says:

oh and great video btws…

22. Christine says:

lol, ninja outfit, how cold is it over there???

23. I have been having nothing but doubts about Taylor, because i LOVE LOVE LOVE Jacob. I was soo dissapointed that they got Taylor to play him, but now that these lil videos are popping up i am actually seeing it! He might actually do a good job. He is adorable. Hmm….Now the only problem i have with casting is Rosalie.  (content removed)

(Post edited by Pel: You certainly don’t have to like the actors who have been cast. However, if you are going to state your disappointment, name calling isn’t appropriate. Make it something constructive and we’ll let the post stand.)

24. understatement says:

great vid twilightlexicon!! christian and justin are soo cute together!!

25. Sara( Yeah theres many of us) says:

Hahaha! That was VERY cute! I LUFF Taylor xD

26. I love that song! One of my favorite bands ever! I loved Taylor all of a sudden being in behind there. Haha funny!

27. Cassandra says:

Awww Christian and Justin are like perfect for their roles.

and of course i have to agree with everyone that said Taylor is adorable. yummmm.!

28. ahh taylor’s adorable.=)

29. Yes… Taylor is very adorable
    And as for Christian and Justin, they are loverrssssss XD

30. AW. That was so cute! Justin looks like he’s wearing a scuba outfit type thing.lol Taylor and Christian look awesome too! Thanks for putting this up!! ..oh….and another thing…Are you guys going to be doing something special for tomorrow? It IS Edward’s bday!

Of course we are :)
    Pel

31. iluvtwilight says:

The cast is soooo perfect for Twilight!
    Go Christian, Justin, and Taylor!!!!! WOOOH!

32. dont bash rosalie!

33. great vid! taylor makes a great jacob, you can tell the cast was well-picked :D

34. Hey I can’t watch the vid! Whats up?

35. Awesome! Taylor is such a cutie – and he’s my age! Christian is gorgeous, love her glasses.

Lol: “We’re lovers”

36. There’s updates on SM’s site!

37. RainyForks says:

Aww they’re so cute!

38. Katerina says:

Omg I love the Lexicon! Please please please get more info on Robert Pattionson!! :D Thanks!

39. Haha, the look on Taylor’s face was amazing. He was just like “Uhh, yeeahhh… I guess I have to smile now.” Really awkward but funny. I still can’t decide if he’ll be a good Jacob or not. Cheaper by the Dozen 2 hasn’t come on TV in ages… Oh, well.

40. Chela85 says:

Yayay for Angela and Eric, it’s nice to see the humans lol. After all us mortals need to stick together!! Taylor is so cute, when the camera was on him his face was like: oh hiiiii *nervous chuckle*. Any was Justin and Christian are soo cute and Justin is funny, I like how he keeps warm :D

41. bettingonalice357 says:

Haha

/\ That link might not work b/c the wikipedia people may have fixed it already.

42. aww short but a cute video.. i luv the cast

43. bettingonalice357 says:

oops sorry that link is messed up it doesn’t work it just brings you to an editing page.

44. Awwww…. how cute. Now THAT was adorable. It seems like there’s a lot of love on the set of Twilight. :P Sounds like fun.

45. bronte_replay says:

Those are some cute humans. :)

thanks again Lexicon!

46. I love how every single couple in the movie has MAJOR chemistry. It’s adorable. Everyone in the cast is beyond perfect for their roles.

And just like everyone else, I completely smiled when Taylor popped in. That was quite the unexpected surprise =]

47. natalie says:

there a really cute as a couple if you want to more about twilight go freewebs.com/hptdillos

48. i can’t see it.
    link?

49. hey guys! The twilight trailer is on the home screen at IMdb again. For most watched trailers or whatever :) Just to let you know. Ha ha.

50. Sabrina says:

Christian, Justin and Taylor look COLD. They are adorable. Christian has the cutest giggle.

1. […] The Lexicon has a short video from their set visit earlier this year HERE. […]

2. […] Cristian Serratos, who plays Angela in the Twilight movie, recently gave us an interview.  Christian’s natural, Angela-like personality comes out through her interview and in this recent video.  The photo is a brand new shot (please contact Christian’s management before taking) from celebrity photographers Smallz and Raskind. […]

3. […] The Lexicon snagged a video interview with Christian Serratos and Justin Chon. Nice hat Justin! (; […]

4. […] The Lexicon recently interviewed Christian Serratos (Angela): Cristian Serratos, who plays Angela in the Twilight movie, recently gave us an interview.  Christian’s natural, Angela-like personality comes out through her interview and in this recent video. […]