Movie Screen Capture

The Official Movie site updated its photo gallery with a new screen capture of Robert and Kristen.  Unlike the photos on The Backlot these are not available for click and save, because the site is written in flash.

However, if you would like to have this image for your desktop here is what you need to do:

• Right click the picture.
  • Click on Zoom.
  • Center the picture on your screen.
  • Press the small button on your keyboard marked Prt Scrn  (Print Screen, this will copy the image you are currently looking at onto your clipboard as a picture)
  • Open the image editing program you prefer.
  • Paste the image into a new project.
  • Save to your computer.

This image is the property of Summit entertainment and should there for not be found on other sites on the internet.  Use it for personal use only

Also, their site registration form is now working.  Be sure to register for updates.

Comments

1. yay new pictures! i’m so psyched for this movie!

2. twilunatic says:

what time did you post this? central

4:45 est  ~admin

3. Its sooooooooo friggin pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. TaylorK says:

But they’re the same as before… I’m confused. Or maybe just really stupid. Either way, I don’t understand what’s going on.

Last night they added a screen shot from the crash scene.  It is a pctire we have seen before because many screen caped the entire teaser trailer.  However the picture is a new update to their site.  ~Admin

5. lala-swan says:

nice picture!!! they both look amazing:D

6. Mary Alice Cullen says:

Its soo looks good. Robert looks so fine with his contacts.

7. Am I dumb? I can’t find it anywhere…

8. I loved them.

9. i smile at silver volvos says:

i find it kinda weird how bella would still have her ipod headphones in after being rammed by a car and then saved drastically by a heroic and mysterious vampire..
    but still, nice picture :)

10. Fatimeh says:

pretty.

11. I lov it :)

12. CullenWannabee says:

yea i agree with ashley.. were is it?

13. CullenWannabee says:

o wait nevermind hahah..looks great!

14. twilightislife says:

OOH, i am so signing myself up for updatse! BOO YAH

15. Thanx for telling me how to do that picture thing I’ve been trying to figure out how I was going to get that picture on my computer…Thankx again…You guys ROCK!!!

16. Edwards Girl says:

I like this pic. a lot!! So much Chemistry between them, wow! This is going to be a great movie :)

17. Okay loves…

Go to http://www.twilightthemovie.com/

Then on the left hand menu go to Image Gallery.

The *NEW* picture comes up first on their little preview silde show box…

It’s our lovely RP and KS at the crash scene.
    ~~~

Which by the way, love the crash scene, it’s freaking perfect in every way…

18. Really sweet. The chemistry is contagious. lol at the comment about her ipod above. Sexy rob even admitted to liking kristen. Doesn’t she have a boyfriend though?

19. yay

20. urcoolcarrie says:

i love the pic!!! very cool! :)

21. if you’re on a Mac it’s shift – apple button – 3
    press those three keys together to screen shot the page. :) It should save to your desktop.

22. Uh, Fatima, Rob was joking. British humour, I guess, that’s what people were saying. If he *did* like Kristen, I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t announce it to the world and then not do anything about it with Kristen, who apparantly has a boyfriend.

And that new image isn’t really exciting… I don’t think Rob looks good at that angle. I like watching the crash scene better than that picture. But it’s just an opinion. Of course. I feel like Simon Cowell, speaking of Brits.

23. For a second there I thought I was the only one who couldn’t see ‘new’ pic. Oh well. They look good by the way.

24. suresure13 says:

o my gosh!! this movie is not going to get here fast enough!

25. lala sweet o pikin

26. gothika says:

i cant see it :(

27. Jasmine says:

love it =)

how do u access ur clipboard on ur computer? i’m not sure what to do after i click prtsc

28. Jasmine, after you do ctrl+prtsc open up something like Paint and press the buttons ctrl+v and this will paste the image onto the Paint program, where you can then save it.

29. yeah, already seen the picture. Rob annoys me. what ever he can act! :D I can’t get the image either. what ever.

30. Bite-Me says:

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!
    It’s the way the two of them stare at eachother.

OMG OMG ….. the movie is totally gunna kick some butt

31. Hola!! kiero imagenes de la casa de los cullen!!
    ù.u no encuentro en ningun lado!! ke mal!! xke no aparece en ninguna parte? ke coño
    grrrr
    si alguien sabe alguna pagina donde hayan imagenes de cuando estan en la casa de los cullen avisenme en http://www.metroflog.com/_Aome_
    Gracias! Adiooz

32. YEAH! LOL says:

OK OK… NADIE HABLA ESPAÑOL!
    DONT SPEAK ENGLISH