Hollywood Backlot take 2

The LA Times has launched Hollywood Backlots and is featuring Twilgiht pictures.  The photos were taken by David Strick and they are amazing.  They also have an archive of several articles they have done on Twilight.  So check out the pics and articles.

And before everyone commments, yes these photos were up breifly yesterday but were offically launched today.

The LA Times was wonderful enough to give the fans High Resolution images for every picture.  Please remember that these images are an exclusive, but that being said, take them and make banners and avies, load them on your desk top, but please if you are another fan site, link to the LA Times and don’t put them in your gallery.

Comments

1. First post yay!

2. I love these photos! My favorite is the one where Bella is holding onto Edward’s back with her eyes shut-she looks petrified!

3. La tua Cantante says:

Like I said before,
    I WANT TO WRAP MY LEGS AROUND HIM TOO.(POUTS)
    O.K..That was bad in a way…
    BUT I MEANT IT.
    I LOVE YOU ROBERT.

4. interesting

5. did someone type this really fast….

6. ah i love them!
    they look so adorablee.
    i can’t wait!:)

7. Midnight_Sunshine says:

I’m confused. Are these pictures different? I still love them!

8. Allie Cullen says:

This is going to be the BEST year EVER!!! **kung-fu kick**

9. iluvedwardmore says:

i love these pictures!!!! the first one is my favorite

10. beautiful photography. love the close-up one of Robert.

11. Fatimeh says:

i love the one where rob and kristen are sitting together like on break.. talking.
    they look so cute.
    and kristen looks so tiny!

12. ZOMG!!!
    These are sooo totally awesome!!!
    And wow..!!!

They are soo cute together!!!! ^.^

Lucky Kristen :P Hehe

AAAHHHh… December can’t be here sooon enough!!

13. Guess Who? says:

: ))))))) i’m so exciiited!

and frankly, i like the tree jumping.

14. wow…now I only have to wait another seven months… AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHG! Stupid people cant make films come out faster…

15. eristep says:

has anyone seen a close up pic of what rob has on his bracelet? i noticed that emmitt has one similar to it in publicity shots. plus rosalie has a necklace and alice a ring with the same sort of symbol on it. just curious

16. eristep:
    I believe that’s the “Cullen Crest” (it wasn’t in the books). It’s a symbol of the Cullen family (I think). Please no one yell at me if I’m wrong!

17. La tua Cantante says:

eristep and allie:
    I am sure thats what it is..if you look at the promo pic,i think alice is wearing a necklace and i think a ring of the Cullen crest. I also saw a picture of one of Roberts coats where Bella is wearing his coat(during the field trip pictures,the ones by the bus)and the crest is also on the sleeve of the coat..like by the shoulder or upper arm part. I actually think it’s the same coat she is wearing in these pictures..It looks like Edwards coat and helets her wear it!

18. They have two typos in this update, lexicon spelt ‘they’ and ‘and’ wrong. anyway the pictures were soo aswome! I can’t wait for the movie!

19. EdwardsDream says:

Why exactly are they IN a tree????

20. you are right Allie

21. Im so glad i got 2 c them yesterday before they came down

22. Amazing snaps..

23. VampGirl says:

Has anyone else noticed that Rob’s eyes are always cross eyed? Cuz I swear that it seems like every time I see him he’s cross eyed… It’s soooooo weird, but maybe I’m just imagining it… Oh well. Btw awesome pix! :)

24. LOL!!! EdwardsDream, I was wondering the same thing..:) Can’t wait to see what THAT’S all about!

25. Christine says:

OMG, thos pictures were amazing!!!!!!!!!
    they look amazing together, especially in picture 19
    why cant this movie come out any faster!

26. Mary Alice Cullen says:

I love these photos they look so good together. :) Can’t wait to see the movie.

27. angela! says:

These pictures are AWESOME!!!

…but did anyone notice the hand on picture #6…

EVERYONE GO LOOK

28. Ah! You guys interviewed Scott Murray! Did you happen to ask him about the music in that promo?!

Yes I did as a matter of fact.  However the anser isn’t what you are hoping for.  Its canned music.  Music from a database there is no artist, there isn’t even a song title.  Its generic background music used for promos like these.  ~Cocoa

29. I got chills!!

30. Melz Syndrome says:

@Angela! – xDD I didn’t notice that until you pointed it out. I remember watching a interview with Pattison and he was talking about “terminal crotch chaffing” when doing all the wire work and it reminded me of that. -Laughs-

Kristen is one lucky girl though. I’d pay to ride on his back. : D

Awesome pictures by the way! ^-^

31. Which pictures exactly did anyone see the “Cullen Crest” ?

32. frankie says:

Yay! I can see them and they’re stunning.

33. which pics do they show it in?

34. Coraline says:

nice pictures but…why are they in a tree?!

35. has this been posted before?

never mind…

i wonder y they r in a tree too Coraline

36. i LOVE the PIX!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*wooh*
    lol

37. Midnight_Sunshine says:

A random detail that I noticed was when Kristen is on Robert’s back you can see her ring. I like it, and soes it looks like moonstone?

38. I love them!!!
    They are beautiful!!!

39. Marsluvzedward says:

oh my god, these are the most amazing pics EVER!

soooooo jealous of kristen stewart right now (like i wasn’t already!)… I WANT 2 CLIMB ON ROB’S BACK 2! lol he is so hot!

40. Harryfan says:

Ha I like the one where Edward is peeking over the top of a coat with Bella on his back!! He looks funny.

41. I love these pictures!! I can not wait until the movie comes out! These pictures are sooo amazing!!

42. awesome… keep it coming we love this stuff!!!! :)

43. Sarah Marie says:

Absolutely amazing.
    I love the one where Edward’s jacket is covering his face.

Someone cold?
    Haha.

44. Janette says:

oh…me like. A lot. I just wish there was more! I can never get enough twilight. I’m so selfish…

45. Thanks so much for the pics! I love them.

46. Marsluvzedward says:

one word: amazing. thank u so much!

47. Elizabeth says:

The pictures are so amazing! I love them!

48. TwilightT says:

ART! Images, clarity, lighting…WOW, THANKS!

49. 1luvedward says:

Gorgeous and beautiful and I love the mix of candid pics and others that actually look official!!

Beautiful!!!!!

1. […] Hollywood Backlot would like to know your response to the exclusive Twilight pictures they debuted today.  Please comment HERE. […]