Win Edward’s car

OK in fairness it’s not the same one driven by Robert Pattinson (*waves to Summit*…although I bet you could raise a ton of money for charity raffling that off), but you can win a Volvo C30 by participating in two events where the money goes to charity.

First up is Applebee’s in conjunction with the Delaware Valley Volvo Retailers in the Philadelphia, South Jersey, Wilkes Barre/Scranton, Delaware, and Baltimore area are raising money for Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation. Alex’s Lemonade Stand is a fabulous organization that raises money to fight childhood cancer. All you have to do is fill out a form at an Applebee’s in the above areas and donate $5 to the charity to enter the drawing. When you do, you get a $5.00 coupon off your next Applebee’s order. How cool is that?

Those of you in the Boston area have a similar opportunity.  (I am putting aside my Yankees allegiance to post this, and there is a strong possibility my Yankee fanatic family may not forgive me) The Boston Red Sox have a similar promotion. it is a raffle…the tickets are $10 a piece and the prizes are 7 World Series rings or a Special "Red Sox" Volvo C30. The proceeds go to benefit The Red Sox Charitable Foundations (usually the Jimmy fund and others like "Childrens and Family" charities). The Raffle is limited to Massachusetts residents who are 18 years or older.

Comments

1. Celeste says:

WOW!

2. why can’t i drive yet?!?!

3. Holy crap!

4. Alexandra says:

Ahaha I’m a Yankee fan too! Why do the Red Sox have a promotion like this but not the Yankees??

Oh well. I’m not 18 anyway =P

5. elizabeth says:

sucks that i’m only 17 :(

6. silly beautiful oversensitive girl says:

awww i want the REAL thing! robert was IN that car!!!!

7. dang, I live in Europe AND i’m underage -_- No chance there. Even though it isn’t the real one, I could pretend it was XDD

8. lol I would do it but I can’t drive…nor do I have the freakin’ money. But I agree if Summit raffled off the car Rob touched/drove (ha, we heard he can’t quite drive that well but oh well, he’s hotness makes up for that), they would make alot more money.

9. -snaps fingers-
    I want ROBERTS car. =P

10. I have to admit, this is pretty cool.

11. What a FANTASTIC idea!!!!! Can you enter the drawing at ANY Applebees? We’re in Texas.

12. VampGirl says:

OMFG!!!!!!! I don’t care if its Robert’s our not I would still LOVE to have the same car Edward drives!!!!!!!

I change my mind I would rather have Alice’s car, porshe 911 turbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. I live in Massachusetts so I resent your Yankee fan-ness but anyway. . . this is so cool! Although I highly doubt my parents would do this but it would be awesome to have the SAME car!

14. twilightislife says:

For some reason that car doesnt fit Edward…its too cute, lol!
    But its a cool idea

15. KBFKVKHFKLD RED SOX Dx (I’m an insane Yankee fan too)
    BUT I’m only 16 ;-;

16. caspianna says:

Wait wait wait. Only Applebee’s in those locations??

17. caspianna says:

Although I can’t complain, the whole movie was filmed here, but but but I NEED A CAR.! Wait- Scratch that. I NEED EDWARDS CAR! Although I can see the dangers of having said car and anytime I had a new date, I’d let him drive really fast and try to dazzle me. It’s be a Pass or No Pass on the future boyfriends front.

^.^;

~Cas

18. Darn, I cant drive yet…

19. That’s not the same car that edward drives. Thats the car that Rob used in the movie. Edward’s car is a volvoS630r pic. Or something close to that name. But I dont care. I want that car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. WHAT…”red sox”..???!!! at least it’s for a good cause!!!

21. Rosalie_Twilight says:

I already hav the same car as Edward

22. xKatieXCullenx says:

My jaw just dropped all the way down to the floor.

23. HEYYY THE FIRST ONE IS MY AREA! SCORE!

24. WAiT iS iT ONLY iN DOSE LOCATiONS? i LiVE iN FLORiDA… i WANT iT!!!

25. NOOOO! I don’t live in those areas! I am underaged, but hey I can get my parents to get it for me. I’m like 14, my parents can win it and it will sit in the garage until I can drive it. Oh well…

26. irishtea says:

yay! my fellow Bostonians ;)

27. Elaine says:

you lucky people!!! *shake fist*

28. Twilight lady says:

Grrr…I’m of age …but I don’t live in those areas!!!!

29. I want to live on the East coast so I can win a volvo! Dang it! I could make a comment on the Yankees, but I’m going to keep my Yankee-hating mouth shut (:

30. Wicked Cool but I can’t drive yet.

Go Sox!!

31. Saiyachick says:

Dang. I’m in California.

32. k r i s says:

awww.. *sighs* too bad i live in Australia!! = S

33. i need to learn how to drive NOW!

and Leigh, DONT EVER SAY GO SOX!!

34. Jeeze how many ani-red sox fans are there that read Twilight??
    How sad D8 But that’s not the point! A. It’s the SAME car and 2. it’s for chiarity!

P.S. GO SOX!!!!! (hehe I live in New England btw)

35. I’m in Mexico wtf X_X

36. Nadiya says:

HEHE at i was OMG so cool Edwards car then i read the article its like ooooooooooooo not his care after all but its still a sweet thing 2 do!

37. icky vicky says:

EDWARD’S CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*breathes in* breathes out*

*falls over*

*needs special attention( Any Edwards Around?!?!?) *

38. But Edward’s car isn’t a C30…it’s a S60R.

39. Your post Twilight Lexicon » Win Edward’s car was very interesting when I found it over google on Thursday by my search for volvo philadelphia. I have your blog now in my bookmarks and I visit your blog again, soon. Take care.

40. I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO WIN EDWARD CULLENS CAR BECAUSE I’M NINE YEARS OLD SO OF COURSE I LOVE EDWARD AND JACOB AND LIKE BELLA AND LIKE AND LOVE EVERY CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41. hi edward i win edward car 1 first twilight movie
    bella book store she walk boys follow her got mens
    drink can throw men bella say men do not touch
    edward drives fast safe bella told eward pal ice cool
    get some eat first edward drive bella her charlie
    police station edward say dr carlisle car dr carlisle
    animal attack men kill first movie

42. hi edward i win edward car 1 first twilight movie
    bella book store she walk boys follow her got mens
    drink can throw men bella say men do not touch
    edward drives fast safe bella told eward pal ice cool
    get some eat first edward drive bella her charlie
    police station edward say dr carlisle car dr carlisle
    animal attack men kill first twilight movie