Total Movie Fanatic Launchs more soon!

Our friend Jed at tMF is back to good health and ready to continue his in depth reporting of Twilight!  Look for, not only, the fourth installment of his series to be out soon but also exciting fun articles that spotlight The Twilight Guy as well as the supporting characters from the series!  We are glad you are back in good health Jed!

Visit the Twilight Guy to read his hilarious chapter by chapter commertary from a guys perspective.

From Jed at tMF:

Hi everyone! Special thanks to the Lexicon admins for the support.

Yes, finally ready to finish our first Twilight Saga series. I really enjoyed the books, and why, I’m having my 2nd reading of Twilight, would you believe it?

The Twilight Guy and myself have been talking about his guest blogging at tMF, and it seems he’s getting ready for the ‘confession’, as we called it.

We also want to make tMF a site where fans can really have a voice, as everyone here @the Lexicon enjoys regularly, and with gusto!

December maybe months away, but so you know, the fandom has many ways to kill time and enjoy the waiting still.

Cheers!
Jed

Comments

1. almost a bella says:

FIRST!!!!!!!!!
    Awesome! as long as they releases any videos by may 21st I’m good. I’ can’t watch any vidoes at hime because i have dial up.

2. xKatieXCullenx says:

Haha, sweet. Jed, you’re awesome. REAL MEN READ TWILIGHT!

3. lol loved it. Yes real men read Twilight…

4. haha, the Twilight guy is so funny. xDD

5. Haha this is cool.

6. VampGirl says:

Freakin aewsome!!!!! That guys articles about twilight r sooooooooooooo cool!!! =)

7. twilightislife says:

Luv any guy who reads Twilight! Fantastic guys

8. Woo! I love Twilight Guy. He makes my day!

9. Hi everyone! Special thanks to the Lexicon admins for the support.

Cheers!
    Jed

10. guys who read Twilight are HOT ! lol

11. TeamRobert! says:

Are these not the cutest pictures you have ever seen?!

No Robert! That is not a snack!

12. Ha!! Those pictures are hilarious TeamRobert. I see what you mean. I see that our friend Robert enjoys babies heads……I’m just kidding. He looks adorable. =)

13. Oh and nice to see that Caleb still keeps the site and the male fan base going. You rock.

14. lots of crazy fans!!! whooo!!!!

look at this mtv behind the scenes parody

they got catherine down!

15. i smile at silver volvos says:

any dude who reads twilight is siick!! ;)
    teamrobert!:those pictures are so cool! if i were that twilight mom i would watch out cause it looks like edward is gonna turn that babie into a vampire.! lol :)

16. Celeste says:

Fall Out Boy – A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More “Touch Me” is about vampires!!!

17. Celeste says:

sort of :P

18. hey guys, give twilight a shout-out here…

they ask which film youd rather see right now…leave your comment!
    plus william mosley talked about twilight..he likes it. smart guy:)

19. iluvedward says:

go to edwardandbella.net and scroll down there is an amazing pic of all the cullens and bella it so cool

20. SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. TeamRobert! says:

Is it just me or is the Lexicon a different purple? It could just be my weird computer, but if it isn’t, I like it!

watch it just be my computer :)

22. i think it is TeamRobert1

or my computer is weird too

23. iluvedward:
    is it the one that we were talking bout before or is it a new one??

24. sorry i already said this but…

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

25. i smile at silver volvos:

how is that any dude who reads twilight is sick??
    the book is probably appealing to them too

26. do u mean as in guys or anyone?????

27. something looks different about that picture thing of edward and bella up at the top of the site. in a good way. like it’s been redone and better-ized. or something. yeah.

i do think theyve changed the shade of purple. have you? or are we crazy…?

28. guys who read twilight are hot..
    Those guys are real men!!!!

29. jordan says:

haha I totally wish I was that baby…

30. la tua cantate says:

IF YOU ARE A TWILIGHT FAN…PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS SITE!!!
    o.k…SINCE THIS POST IS MOSTLY ABOUT GUYS THAT READ TWILIGHT…I WANT TO POST THIS SITE MY BROTHER JUST STARTED OF TWILIGHT CHARACTERS HE HAS STARTED TO PAINT AND SKETCH!!!
    PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK AT IT CAUSE IT IS REALLY,REALLY GOOD AND HE TOOK TIME OUT FROM HIS EXTREMELY BUISY SCHEDULE TO DO THIS SPECIFICLY FOR ALL YOU GUYS,THE FANS!!! FEEL FREE TO BOOKMARK IT!!!and dont forget to scroll down all the way and click on older posts to see them all!!! please feel free to make a comment..it make him more motivated and he really appreciates them!!!

31. La tua Cantante says:

sorry guys that was typed in wrong..and it wont let me post it again..
    if you still want to check it out…wich i hope,
    just type it in the same but put an s after terry…like terrys…thats the only difference,but it should work then…SORRY

32. k whatever but SOME guyys who read twilight r hot…

33. Yep we fixed the picture and changed the color slightly.

I should probably create an opinion poll to see if people like it.

34. Andrea Leigh says:

i like the new purple, and for all you guys of the lexicon, i love the little initial “T L” in that font you guys have, i looks really cute ! =)

35. ahhhh i need MORE twilight news
    I’m thirsty for more ;) hahah

36. Nadiya says:

GO guys this helpsus feel more normal

37. you guys if you guys would want to see twilight cast members on oprah sign this petiotion plz
    pplz
    too see your favorite pepople in the world =]
    along with seein the author behind it all =]

38. mademoiselle.cullen says:

team robert: i cant see the pics .. whyyyyyyyyyyy? :(
    nooooo i want to see them!
    and i cant
    its so sad!
    somebody heeeeeelp

39. i smile at silver volvos says:

rosie: no.no.no.no!!! i mean sick as in awsome. coool.totally sweet!!!!you know? i dont blame you if youve never heard it that way before. anyway to rephrase it i think guys who read are really really really really cool, awsome, original and they totally rock!!!!!!!!

40. La tua Cantante says:

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,TAKE A MOMENT TO LOOK AT THIS!!!
    HERE IS AN EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL SKETCH DONE BY MY BROTHER THAT WOULD ALSO HAVE LOOKED GOOD ON THE TOP OF THE LEXICON PAGE!!!!!
    IT’S ALSO DISPLAYED ON A SITE CALLED EDWARDS MEADOW!!!HE IS PAINTING THIS AND GIVING IT TO STEPHENIE MEYER ON HER HOST TOUR WITH OTHER TWILIGHT ART WORK HE HAS DONE!!! I HOPW WHE LOVES IT TOO!!!I HAVE USED IT AS A DESKTOP SO MANY TIMES!
    HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!

41. IwishIwasBella says:

its funny
    Theres this site called http://www.elftown.com
    And there is a member there under the name [Edward Cullen.] and he role plays constantly as Edward Cullen. He’s not bad really either. Its amusing.

42. hayley says:

it says on the imdb that some guy called jonny has been cast is he in the books or am i been forgetful??

43. Celeste says:

hayley,

yeah i noticed that too… are they part of the La Push gang?(changed there names) or have they added 2 more random actors on… i am confused

44. Celeste says:

hahaha this is funny. Elizabeth Reaser who is goin to be Esme is goiing to be BELLA in another film

45. Celeste says:

Who are Waylon Forge and Mr Molina??? apparently acording to Stephanies web these are actors…movie page

46. TeamRobert! says:

madmoiselle cullen:
    not sure why you can’t see them, try clicking this link and then on the line that says “Twilight Baby”, about 9 lines down or so.
    Hope that works, they’re really adorable!

47. I heard that Waylon Forge was lunch for Victoria, James and Laurent. Mr. Molina is the Biology teacher and maybe Jonny is one of the frat boys in Port Angeles.

48. Andrea Leigh says:

hi guys, i found a video on youtube, its shows someone from a news website that visits the set of twilight, and its the beach scene where jacob tells bella the stories which help her figure out edwards a vampire. it includes some small words from kristen, taylor, and solomon who plays sam, as well as catherine. also, it shows another boy who looks like he’s quiluete, because he has long hair, but i’m not sure who it is. enjoy! just copy/paste this link in your toolbar and it should go right to it:
    v=tWzGnFSgMAk&feature=related

49. Andrea Leigh says:
  50. Andrea Leigh says:

actually never mind, that’s not working! sorry, let me find how you can search it on youtube..