Myspace and Blog updates

If you are a myspace friend of Christian Serratos (Who plays Angela) you can see some fun pictures she has posted of her getting ready for the Twilight prom shoot, including one completely adorable picture of her and Justin Chon (Eric Yorkie).   Just a reminder for anyone who is not aware Angela is with Eric in the movie.  *I would like to remind everyone that these pictures belong to Christian and should not be taken and posted else where on the internet without her permission.

Micheal Welch (Our beloved Mike/Mike) has posted, the exclusive preview of "The Latest" given to the Lexicon last week, on his blog.  If you missed it the first time around be sure to check it out!

Justin Chon (fun loving Eric Yorkie) would like everyone on his myspace to know, "Hey its Justin Chon, I am going to be at the vc film festival this sunday at 3:oopm at the directors guild 7920 Sunset Blvd. Los Angeles, CA. I would love to see some of you twilighters out there!!!"  So if you are around LA tomorrow drop in and say hi!  Take a picture with Justin and send it in to us!

Comments

1. Mary Alice Cullen says:

1st yeah

2. Teresa says:

2nd…?

3. Edwards Singer says:

yay second comment

4. Edwards Singer says:

never mind third

5. Valarie says:

YYYAAAYYY!!! I AM SOO GOING WITH MY PALS AND TAKE A PIC!!

6. Ashley says:

Awe! Eric is so rocking that bow tie! Reminds me of how close my prom is… Too bad there won’t be any vampires there. *sigh*

7. lol

8. Nadiya says:

Sucks im not her friend

9. Number 1 Twi-hard says:

Christian looks great…. what I could see of her, I was surprised there were no pictures of her looking at the camera. I was lovin’ that dress, though.

10. Kendra says:

Awesomeness

Kendra

11. wait…they combined eric and ben-freaky

12. Why is Angela going to the prom with Eric? On the prom she goes with Ben.

13. Huh? What do you mean they combined the characters?

14. I don’t know if they are combined the characters but Angela goes with Eric to the Spring Dance but she goes with Ben to the prom.

Bella ” Angela was there, too, looking blissfully happy in the arms of little Ben Cheney…” TW494

15. yeah, they said that the two were “possibly” going to be combined a LONG time ago. now i guess it’s confirmed.

16. Awww… No Ben? Well, Eric is ah-mazing too… So, I’ll deal!

I can’t see the pics… I don’t have a myspace! :'(

17. VampGirl says:

I think what they mean by combining a character is when the same person plays both of them… IDK. Anyone else have an idea???????????

18. Celeste says:

Justin looks like Patrick from fall out boy with his head down like that and the hat :p

19. VampGirl says:

Celeste: Did you get ur nickname from the series Maximum Ride????????

20. Saiyachick says:

Sweet. I think I’ll be able to make it.

21. Belloo says:

I would go tomorrow to see Justin Chon but it is Sunday! :( :(

22. I’m not her friend and i don’t even have a myspace. =( ( i dont want to get one either.)

23. Belloo says:

I JUST WENT TO JUSTIN CHON’S MYSPACE AND HIS HOMETOWN IS IRVINE!!!!!! THATS WHERE I LIVE!!! COOL!!!! :)

24. VampGirl says:

What?

25. since when have ben and eric combined?

26. i think there is basically just no ben for the movie

27. lalyyy says:
  28. gypsyeyes says:

combining the characters basically means there will be no ben in the movie, but the important things that ben does will be done by eric. eg. eric will drive the van into bella

29. Teresa says:

omg lalyyy!
    whoooa those pictures were funny…and omg so kristen has a BF…

30. Teresa says:

gypsyeyes, i think you meant tyler will drive the van into bella not eric… :S

31. VampGirl says:

Those pics were kinda wierd… Thanx anyway Lalyyy!!!!!!!!

32. I JUST GOT MY ISSUE OF TIME 100 AND STEPHENIE’S IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PLUS MILEY CYRUS IS TOO AND SHE’S AHEAD OF HER, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!) aNYWAYS IT TALKS ABOUT THE TRUST AND LOVE THAT BELLA PUTS INTO EDWARD. ITS BY ORSON SCOTT CARD AND HE SAYS QUOTE “SHE WRITES WITH LUMINOUS CLARITY, NEVER STANDING BETWEEN THE READER AND THE DREAM THEY SHARE” ITS AMAZING. GO GRAB A COPY OFF THE SHELF!! (I GET MINE MAILED SO YEAH…)

33. Mary Alice Cullen says:

Bye bye ben and hello Eric!

34. mademoiselle.cullen says:

lalyyy the pictures are great!
    thanks

35. aw i deleted my myspace :( and yes Lalyyy, thanks for the link!

36. Sarah (aka imhuntingforwitches) says:

Lexicon mods could you please ask Christian for permission to put up the pictures yourself? I can’t go on myspace and I would really like to see the pictures!

Just friend her and you can see them. ~Admin.

37. great pics!! I like her dress!!

38. thanks for rubbing it in…
    lol just kidding!

39. what? they cant not have ben! i love him and angela together.

40. DaRkPoEt says:

whats the “vc film festival”? any way awsome stuff to know.

41. MRS.EDWARD.CULLEN says:

cant see the pics becus i dont have myspace :(

42. Elena Greenlake says:

whyyyy? I wish I could be in LA instead of studying for finals right now.. :( but to everyone who went to the festival, I hope you guys had a great time!

43. icky vicky says:

I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH “ERIC YORKIE”! Its just too bad I live in IL.

44. iwantanedward says:

Um, ok, there goes Ben Cheney :S Weird. They were an important-ish couple. *sigh* By the way, you don’t have to be Christian’s MySpace friend to see the pictures–just watch the slideshow and they come up pretty early on :)

45. http://thehost-meyer.blogspot.com/

more information about THE HOST here!!!!!!!!!

46. PsychoPyro813 says:

The whole Angela/ eric thing bugs me, especially because in later books the Angela/ Ben relationship is an important link to Bella’s humaness…which, you know, kind of gets lost with all the vampires and weewolves. Oh well. I guess they couldn’t get all the details. At least they got the important ones.

47. now the whole combining ben and eric thing makes sense because in the personal correspondances stephenie meyer describes ben as of asian desent with dark brown hair and and brown eyes. and justin chon looks like that so i guess they combined them to make it easier

48. why do they delete MY comments?

49. now i dont know what the heck anyones talking about!