Larry From MTV…

From Larry at the MTV Blog after recieving your emails:

Woah, woah. Hey everybody, I just wanted to let you know that I would loooove to interview Mike, and have every intention to do so. We had all said we’d plan something out, but the past week has been so busy with all the “Iron Man” stuff, the other movies we cover, the fact that I have a pregnant wife – and ahem, planning something ENORMOUS for next week’s MTV Twilight Tuesday!

I promise, I’m scheduling a chat with Mike soon, and can’t wait to talk to him.

As always, thanks for all your support, Twilight homeys. Oh, and I swear: I’m also still trying to get to the bottom of what the music is in that “Meet the Characters” video.

Thanks Lexicon, too, for all your love!

Thank you Lexiconers for showing your Mike/Mike the LOVE!

Comments

1. dexadexy says:

okay that done lol! That’s awesome!! YAYAYA!!!

2. I simply LOVE Larry! That’s AWESOME! And I can’t wait to see what MTV’s going to put up next tuesday…!! *fangirl squee*

Thank you Lexicon!

3. can’t wait!

4. ENORMOUS!

OH MAN I CANNOT WAIT~!

5. fanpire says:

Something enormous?!?!?!

I. CAN’T. WAIT!

awesome!!

6. christina says:

LOL Thanks Larry! you are freaking AWESOME! i laughed when he began the message with “woah, woah.” hahahah he probably got a flood of messages in for mike.

Oh, my. my. my. (tries to maintain composure…fails.)GAHH!! ENORMOUS NEXT TWILIGHT TUESDAY!??! I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE WHAT IT IS!! *squeal*

7. I’m glad he got the emails (proud to say I contributed)…I didn’t even know they read them that quickly.

8. i love larry hes awesome now i wonder what are getting next tuesday eeee this is torcure

Kendra

9. La tua Cantante says:

LARRY, your to good to us!!!!!!
    THANX!!!
    SOMETHING ENORMOUS???
    OH I HOPE IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH ROB PLAYING THE LULLABYE!!! I CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR OR SEE A LITTLE PEEK MORE INTO THAT…BUT IF IT’S NOT ABOUT THAT THAN I WILL JUST BE HAPPY TO SEE ANYTHING ELSE THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE MOVIE!!!
    AAAAAHHH CAN’T WAIT!!! LOOOOOOOVE IT!!!

10. So I take it this means the teaser doesn’t come out online until Twilight Tuesday/May 6………?

11. Jessica says:

Whoa, something ENORMOUS…? I’m stoked! =D

12. Fatimeh says:

AAAAHH!!!!!!!

larry is awesome!

13. biteme says:

something ENORMOUS?

Do I hear ‘teaser trailer’?

14. crystal says:

i love larry!!!! thanks for that. the anticipation is gonna kill me now!! ahhh
    “Enormous”??!?!??!

hmmmm ….. i wonder..
    and i cant wait for TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. alter eggo says:

LMAO.
    I love that he started his email with “Woah, woah!’
    Us Twilighters are certainly a force to be reckoned with.

However, I do love the fact that he’s working so hard to get information on the movie. And who else was curious about what the music was in the promo video?

Enormous Twilight Tuesday?
    Can you say, “Teaser trailer”?
    :D

16. csbarr says:

Ome! If it is the trailer I will faint at my desk!
    Thank you Larry for all your updates keep them coming!

17. LARRY IS FRIKIN AWESOME!!!

18. larry is awesome. :D
    he’s our herooooo.

19. Oh, god. The next five days are going to be a ton of twilighters trying to figure out what the “enormous news” is. I hope it’s a trailer. :)

20. yeah! I can’t wait for TwiTue! And CONGRATS TO LARRY! he’s going to be a daddy lol

21. becca lee says:

why does everybody freak out if they are first? who cares? somebody has to be.

super excited for twilight tuesday!

22. Quixotickvinne says:

Haha, he loves us.
    He knows he does :)

23. Number 1 Twi-hard says:

I

24. ENORMOUS?! *runs around in circles*
    lol Twilight homeys 8)

25. xKatieXCullenx says:

OMG yes!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for this!!!!! Thank you times a billion, Larry! Woot! Next Twilight Tuesday will be über-awesome!!! Yay! (Haha, it’s pretty obvious how excited I am, LOL) And if it’s a trailer, I will faint from happiness! I can’t wait to hear about the Mike interview! Love ya, Mike/Mike!

26. twiholic says:

Yay for Larry! He always comes through for us :D

27. Number 1 Twi-hard says:

my comment didn’t post! here’s what it said: I LOVE Larry! I wonder when his wife is due. I’m waiting with anticipation for next Tuesday…. Can’t wait!

28. jo schmoe says:

wow- now im gonna totaly mis the next four days because all im gonna be thinking about is tuesday :) thanks

29. The Twihard says:

So cool, I can’t wait to hear from Mike again, he make me smile!

Thanks Larry and congratulations!!!

30. we should send larry some baby stuff :] Twilight themed of course :P

haha I kid :D

but he definitely deserves it! ESPECIALLY his wife…because he really must be a busy bee.

31. LostMoon says:

ENORMOUS! :D

32. becca lee: I wonder the same thing. It’s one of the most annoying things to me! If I ever comment first I don’t say, “I’m first!” and don’t comment on the subject. I wish people would stop doing that….

33. Aww Larry is so nice. He is working hard to get us that song we have been itching to find out in the Meet The Characters video. I

34. Lialice says:

Larry: You’re awesome!!
    I’m SO excited for next tuesday
    hehe

35. Yay! I CAN’T WAIT ‘TIL TUESDAY!

Good luck with your wife and new baby! :)

36. Kristina_Rose says:

Is it involved with The Host because that is the day it released. And luck with the bay and we may have scared him with our Mike love lol. Oh and as for sending him stuff I vote Twilight themed baby stuff.

37. omg!!!!! He’s gonna give us something enormous!!!!!!! yay enormous stuff!!!

38. Lindsmichelle says:

Wow, now I can’t wait until Tuesday!! I’m so excited!!

39. LOL!

And Larry is so sweet. “something enormous”…hmm…
    I hope his wife is OK, too, haha.

40. Insomnia says:

…it’s the tessear trailer…Yup…I’m excited..very

41. ENOURMOUS???? ENOURMOUS??? MUST BE THE TEASER TRAILER!!!

42. michelle says:

I love Larry!

43. Selina says:

Something enourmous doesn’t mean teaser trailer. It obviously means something big.

I really want to know what music that was, please ;D

44. oh mann. i can’t wait.
    can’t there be twilight thursdays too? hehe.
    i was one of those who e-mailed him. hah.
    i’m glad to see you’ve been thinking about doing it.
    LARRY,YOU PWN. Nuff said? yeah. =]

45. shelly says:

OH.MY.GOD. LARRY, WHAT. IS. IT?!?! if it’s the teaser trailer i will DIE, larry, DIE!!!! it’s to far away from tuesday to be making these annoucements!! you’re killing me with anticipation!!! not that i don’t love every second of it XDD

46. they really don’t pay enough attention to the humans. don’t get me wrong, i LOVE the nonhuman species too, but i don’t think theyve done anything on Bella’s human friends, and they’re equally important to the story.

47. sarabella. says:

You are awesome Larry! I’m really glad you’re puttin up with all of us fans, but we totally love you.

It’s like you’re reading our minds. :)

(Please mean trailer. Or something fantastically huge. Please!)

48. twilighters…i dunno about you… but the whole trailer thing ….i dunno if we can doubt what has been said….

after reading that…..im guessing we will see something …
    right????….
    oh i hope so….

49. OH MY CARLISLE I CAN’T WAIT FOR SPEED RACER!!!!

50. OME!!!! Hahahahaha Larry is too funny. “woah,woah” he probably had tons of e-mails way to go guys haha! can’t wait to hear Mike! :)

1. [...] So there you have it Lexicon!  Mike doesn’t need a car, but he could use that interview with MTV!  GO EMAIL LARRY!   Larry Speaks!  [...]