Its “time” for some news!

Remember that hot tip we gave you 2 days ago?  Well its time to get to that magazine rack!  Read Stephenie Meyer’s Time Magazine Interview!

Twilight Obsessed spotted a video from Shock Till You Drop.  If you comment let them know that you got the link here!

G4 "Haunts" the set of Twilight in this cool video!

And last but certainly not least we have returned from the set of Twilight!  It was cold, wet, snowy, sunny, rainy, windy, and simply wonderful.  The cast and crew of this movie have endured what I like to call "extreme film making".  They have our greatest admiration for the weather conditions they have had to endure.  Day in and day out they stand in cold, wet, and even snowy conditions while making Twilight the movie a reality.  Below you will find a picture of the Script Supervisor and a little something she does to help her get through those difficult days.

Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more from the set and the Portland area!

Comments

1. That was a pretty beast (cool/awesome in my school) article!!!! It was well written & put some insight into Steph’s life. I learned some new things about Steph! Yay!

It did give away a little more than I’d like about The Host, but all they said was probably in the first chapter, which I haven’t read. I want to be surprised, & I also hate reading previews & then having to read it again in the book because your afraid you’ve forgotten a small detail that may be important later on. All in all, though, it was a great article.

2. I love how Rob is always laughing about something. I think it is so cute and hot at the same time. I love it. I think they are going to do an amazing job on the movie. Just think of all the stuff we get to see that we didn’t in the book because Bella wasn’t there to tell us about it, like when the cullens go hunting and what james and his group do before they get to the baseball field. I can’t wait.

3. ARI!(loves Edward) says:

wow. awsome!

4. wowsiewow
    wonderful interview.
    wonderful clips.
    gosh this is all so exciting.

i love rob.

5. “He barely touches her, but there’s more sex in that one paragraph than in all the snogging in Harry Potter.”

Quite possibly my favorite quote about Twilight.

6. DELICIOUSLY FILTHY!!!!

LOVE THAT!!!!!

7. You have no idea how much I agree, not done barking. No idea…

But really. She made abstinence sexy!

8. What an awesome video from G4!!
    We get to see the Cullens hunt right in the beginning!!
    I love how Robert talks about how he loves Oregon and thinks he’ll probably come back….. from the sounds of it, to shoot the next Twilight series film!! They all sounded like it was a go!!!
    Thanks for all the wonderful articles… you guys are awesome!

9. Wow. that artical was something! I think it is so cool for Stephenie to put her morals into her writing! ha ha and ya she did make abstinence sexy! but i dont like that deliciously filthy part.

10. Edwards Girl says:

” That’s the power of the Twilight books: they’re squeaky, geeky clean on the surface, but right below it, they are absolutely, deliciously filthy.”AWESOME!!! Lol, I love this! Great article…I loved all of it :D I liked in the Vampire chart it says if you meet a Cullen you might want to oggle, otherwise your dead…
    This is great for Stephenie! Way to go :)

11. Emilly (em's_twilight) says:

The G4 video was really cool, but i have a question. The scene when Bella was bitten by James well i was thinking that in the book that Stephenie’s vampires when they bit someone the bite wasnt clean cut or anything, that their fangs werent like the typical vampire in the past. Her bite was very “clean”

Im sure its just a minor adjustment in the movie, and i kinda understand why they would, but i just thought id point that out ha ha

12. Edwards Girl says:

Great video, lol i LOVE the director, she is so funny! I hope there is a whole series of movies :D:D and To see the Cullens hunting right at the begginging!! COOL!
    Im so excited!!!!!!!

13. Emilly, in the book, the vampire’s teeth are described as being razor sharp, which is one of the reasons Edward won’t let Bella kiss him open-mouthed. She tries, you know:)
    I actually thought the bite looked a little more obvious than I imagined it would.

14. that g4 video was great- i loved hearing from different people involved in the production

15. Funny, I just learned what a Script Supervisor does today in class, so I can actually appreciate what she does to contribute to the movie.
    And I can honestly say that I’d never, ever be able to handle that job.

And yay, news!

16. pretty cool. is this gonna be in the mag?

17. Loved it!! Except for one part where they mentioned in the article that Edward doesn’t breathe. He breathes, but he doesn’t HAVE to breathe. Maybe I’m just reading into it too much… but that piece of information is really important.

18. icky vicky says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.) All of the characters seem totally fun and cool.
    2.) Robert Pattinson seems to be getting hotter every day!!! PLUS

19. icky vicky says:

he said he will come back for the rest of the movies!!!!!!!!!!!

20. No offense…. but those bite marks on kristen’s wrist looked really fake. That’s just my opinion. I thought Robert wasn’t coming back for the rest of the movies. Someone mentioned that they were getting a new actor to play Edward. Anyone know if that’s true????

Robert Pattinson is Edward Cullen.  There are no replacements being cast.  ~Cocoa

21. thirtysomethingmom says:

That Time Magazine article was the best thing ever written about Stephenie Meyer and the Twilight series, and I’ve read everything. I was sad to find there was no comment section so I couldn’t tell them how much I appreciated how incredibly right on the whole article is. I loved it so much I’ll likely bother to email them and I never do that. But it was so terrific! I was laughing out loud and clapping my hands whenever the author of the article got it right on the head. I really adored and appreciated how it came across absent of both the skepticism of the uninformed and the overindulgence of a starstruck fan. Just perfect, Time Magazine! Now I’ll cut and paste this to them. That writer deserves a gold star.

22. Dancergirl says:

I loved all the movie news! The video was awesome!

23. Claire Ateara says:

hahahahahahahahaha…. “WANDA”!!! hahahahahaha…

It’s WandERER, Time people, LOL!!!! :)

24. can some one put the G4 video on youtube

25. That video was really cool liked getting to see Catherine more she seems like an amazing director and I’m sure she’s doing a great job. Stephenie’s interview was also awesome. She’s such a down to Earth kind-hearted person who happens to be super creative and adored by tons of people. Go Steph!!!

Robert Pattinson:
    I hope that he’d be playing Edward again and from what the producer said in the interview (the G4 video) it sounds like IF Stephenie Meyer wants another one made they’ll already be prepared and that they want to do it quickly so their actors don’t get much older since vampires don’t age. Also earlier when we were just “meeting” about the cast…didn’t we learn that the cast members like signed contracts or something? Planning ahead and knowing the fans may be disappointed if the characters changed? All I know is I hope Rob stays I love him!!!!!!! :D

26. Danobanano says:

I love the play on words for the Title of this blog report Ha ha. Good one guys!

27. Wanderer says:

Wanda became her nickname….. This is true

28. rob was cute in that video:
    “its 5am and freezing cold and shes like ‘lets do it again!!’
    you know, no i think i’ve already done it.”

lmao. i love when he laughs, its so adorable.

29. OMG I LOVE ROBERT’S LAUGH!

30. I wish there had been a spoiler alert for the Time magazine article. It gave too much information on The Host.

31. twilightfan4life says:

They made a typo in the very first sentence! It was June 2, 2003. Not June 1st. Oh well, I’m just nitpicking. Great article!

32. his laugh makes my life.

33. I would love to watch, but video link not working. It starts and then freezes. Dang!

34. Evanescence says:

Hey guys im confused in The Host is the soals name Wanda or Wanderer? is Wanda the nickname or something?

Great article!

35. Hellish Red Devil says:

Must. Resist. Interview. And. Buy. Hard. Copy.

I’m looking forward to all the goodies the Lex picked up in Portland. :D

36. My family subscribes to Time, and I read it every week, but I was soo excited for this issue. I grabbed it from my dad and found the article and immediately started shrieking and squealing. It’s so much more amazing in print. :-) Yay!

37. Saiyachick says:

Is it me or does it look like the vampires are somewhat “flying”? lol

38. Mary Alice Cullen says:

Cool pics and extra cool video. Robert looks tired though. Poor robert love his laugh.

39. I thought G4 got the wrong impression of the story with the music and everything, Twilight SHOULD NOT be portrayed as a horror movie!!!!!

40. What a “pun”tastic title.
    Bravo

41. Your right Alana:
    Twilight isn’t horror movie or a horror book. They could’ve at least said thriller- romance. Anyways, I subscribe to TIME magazine, and how come I haven’t gotten the article with stephenie on it?!!

42. okay can someone email me back please with an answer!

q: so i hear that breaking dawn is the last book. on the stephenie meyer site, she said that she had no intentions of stopping the book at 3 or 4 because those books would have to be 1000+ pages each. how will this end? please dont tell me that this is the final book ever, as in she wont even release midnight sun or other sides of the twilight saga
    x_anniel@hotmail.com

43. Well Anniel:
    Stephenie Meyer says that “Breaking Dawn” MAY be the last book from BELLA’S PERSPECTIVE. Either way, she says that the story may continue but narrators will change. She says she is definitely releasing”Midnight Sun” someday, not soon because it doesn’t have a deadline, it’s just a side project. She says that maybe she will write a book from Bree’s prespective which is the vampire that the Volturi kills at the end of “Eclipse”. She also says that she will be wrapping up Bella and Edward’s story in “Breaking Dawn” and moving on to other stories. She has “The Host” coming out and probably writing sequels to that. So the answer to your question: Maybe. It’s all up to Stephenie.

44. Yeah, I agree with the horror movie thing. The music completely gave the wrong idea. That more fast music, action-y, fast, a lot of electric guitar, you know what I’m talking about? That music suits the movie, more. That trailer, whenever it comes out, had better be true to the tone of the story in every way. If you want horror, Twilight isn’t it.

But I loved the rest of the video. And that article with Stephenie. (Isn’t it funny how we don’t even bother with the “Meyer” anymore? At least I don’t.)

45. Has the Time writer been reading EdCon? Some of the ideas in his piece like the “erotics of abstinence” and how the Twilight books are like vampires were posted there back in October. (EdCon v.2 p.67, post by December). Tsk tsk.

46. G4 – did an awesome job with that interview. Those clips were all new ones too, even though they may have been from the same scenes they were different clips. COOL!

Exciting stuff, thanks again Lexicon.