COUNTDOWN TO THE HOST!!!!

There’s a great teaser up at the official The Host site, not to mention some really cool linking banner, and icons!

Don’t forget about the 30 minutes of exclusive, in-depth Stephenie Meyer’s video from our friends at Borders.

Also, we have a hot tip that you may want to get this coming week’s issue of Time magazine. You won’t be disappointed! While you are at it, remember to vote for Stephenie in the Time poll.

Comments

1. Harryfan says:

Sweet! I’ll check it out.

2. Cool!

Ooh, I’ll have to keep an eye out for Time! I hate the cliff hangers you guys give us! They kill me!

3. Who’s on the cover of Time this week?? I want to get the right one!

Thanks for the news!

4. sparklingskin says:

What is the teaser

it looked like it said it was coming out in two days
    but than it said that it was comming out may 6th

5. I am not sure.. I don’t think that the Host will be as good as Twilight. I read that excerpt on SM’s website and it didn’t sound very good. Well what do I know? BY the way has anyone read The Book THief??

6. Aww man. I need to get that issue then.
    Must, know, what it’s about. =]

7. So many things to look forward to!

8. wait, is it Twilight related?

9. littleyellowporsche says:

okay…i feel really dumb…i am looking at the Time magazine…i cant find anything…someone help me!

10. I’ll check it out :D

11. even though the video is pretty long i still watched the whole thing it was pretty good and didnt have that many spoilers

12. …This week’s issue??

13. this book sounds awesome, i’m excited

14. looking at the newest Time…flipping through the pages in Time….nope…nothing.

Date of issue please???

15. LOL. I already have a subscription to TIME magazine that they deliver to my house evry week. So…… no problem there. I can’t wait for the Host to come out!!!

16. PLEASE do tell!! Who/what is on the cover of the newest Time?? What’s the date of the issue??

17. It’s not out yet. The new issue is coming in a few days…. i would have known if it did because i just got the last issue delivered a couple days ago. It comes out weekly.

18. It’s not this week’s issue….. i would have known. patience. stay calm. its not out yet.

19. as edward’s forever** said, it’s not out yet!!!! it will probably come out either next Monday or Tuesday! and by the way, PLEASE PEOPLE! go and vote for Stephenie!!! her average is only 47th!!!!!!!!!! we NEED her in the TIME mag!!!!!! cuz seriously, look how popular her books are! she obviously is a VERY influential person!

20. The Weasel says:

Can we at least get a hint as to what it is related to? Twilight? The Host? Twilight the Movie? Stephenie Meyer? Which one? I’m deathly ill and don’t want to send my cohorts out on a wild goose chase.

21. Man, I’m really going have to check out this Time Mag thing! I hope I can get it…

22. MareBear says:

I think The Host is going to be great, I mean it’s Stephenie we’re talking about, has she ever disappointed us?

I can’t wait! As much as I love Edward..I’m ready for new, exciting characters to learn about and love.

I just adore Mrs. Meyer in her interviews and interactions with fans. She is such a wonderful role model of all that women can be! Anyway, enough of my gushing. Everyone reading this already knows, right? :)

23. I am really really excited for The Host!! Yea!! That site is fun! The video took forever to load though!

I have a feeling that next weeks Time mag will hit sales records! LOL!

And yes, SM is a WONDERFUL role model for women. I just love her!

24. Alunamai421 says:

yeah… cause i don’t want to run on a wild goose for this mag… i want to know what it is!

25. Woo Hoo!! I love surprises!!!

26. haha, what’s that hot tip supposed to mean??

27. IS IT TWILIGHT RELATED!!!! tell please!

28. Cool!

I still don’t get why the “almost 30 minutes thing” keeps getting repeated? Unless there’s some hidden video I couldn’t find, I watched the Borders stuff and it’s nearly 18 minutes.

29. “..i don’t want to run on a wild goose..” haha that’s funny

30. Michelle says:

Please tell us at least what is on the cover so we know which one to get. My mom is getting it for me and like some other ppl said on here, I dont want her running around. So its not out yet? Not until next week?

31. I hope that with the release of The Host we get the chapter excerpt of Breaking Dawn!

32. kiirs – omg, exactly. that’s what i keep saying. it’s only 18 minutes, NOT 30. i think someone counted all the minutes in all the videos. when the first video ACTAULLY has all the chapters, already. so it’s 18 not 30.

33. It’s a Stephenie Meyers feature. I was told in the next issue.

34. AmandaMarie says:

I just went onto time.com and looked “inside” the next issue and the only thing i saw was how to vote for the top 100 thing?!?!?

35. Saiyachick says:

Don’t know if I’m slow or not haha but SM’s website has an image of what I assume is the lands of Italy as a header. Pretty spiffy stuff.

36. saiyachick: that’s not italy. It’s the desert, in anticipation for the Host. Yes, you’re slow. :) I’m kidding! I thought it was italy at first too, but then I realized it was the desert. :D

37. Jess Cullen says:

Come on people!!! Vote 4 Stephenie Meyer! She is such a wonderful person and deserves to be in the Time 100’s!!! c’mon people vote 4 her! :)

38. twilightfreak says:

k i know this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do whith this post but i have a question and it is BUGGIN THE HECK OUT OF ME!!!!! so, plz, a little help.

righty-o, so this is my question:

in one of the MTV clips when they ask Rob and Kristen about kissing, he says that “it starts out very kiddie. then it turns to hell, all kisses, all the time.”
    so what exactly does he mean by that?? is he saying that they made the love scenes more intense or that its hell because Edward and Bella cant really “make-out” even though they really want to? or is it somrthing totally different?

AHHHH! im going mad!!! sum1 plz answer!!

39. he was probably talking about when bella more or less attacks him during their first kiss… and he has to push her away. It “turned to hell” because he can’t react to her and kiss her the way he wants to without hurting her. That’s what I got from it anyway.

40. twilightfreak says:

oh! haha! ok, now i get it. thx marko!!!

41. ok i’m seriously curious now…..

what am i’m going to want to see in this upcoming week’s TIME magazine…..?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:D

pee ess: seriously looking forward to the host…it’ll be my distracting while i’m waiting for breakind dawn :))) lol!

42. Pinkfurball says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I CAN’T WAIT ‘TIL MAY 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. because The Host comes out and
    2. because ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already know whut one of my presents is gunna be ;)

43. Just thought id let you all know that I picked up a copy of The Host today. Was in a bookstore and the girl was unpacking them behind the counter and i asked when it came out and she said she just got them in today and i could buy a copy. WOOHOO. cant wait to get started. :)

44. What?!
    What is it??? More hints, please!
    Oh, and what will the cover be??
    I’m gonna get it!

45. KEEP VOTING FOR STEPHENIE, GUYS!

46. sparklyvamps says:

you guys, it’s gonna be the most influential people…it should be, anyway, unless that poll goes for a long time.
    it’ll come out next week.
    there’s no knowing what the cover will be till it comes out :D

47. Pinkfurball,

How awesome is it we have the same birthday =)

48. Lin

i have read the book thief and it is awesome!!

49. The Host is offically released in Australia

50. Clairbear says:

guys you can all find out what it’s about if you go to stephenies website and read the extract. basically its about aliens that invade earth, and basically ‘steal’ human bodies. Only, when an alien called wanderer steals melanies body, melanie doesnt die, she stays there and pisses wanderer off thinking about jared, the man shes in love with.
    it sounds quite good. and no it isnt twilight related. its just a meyer masterpiece

I’m in the UK, and mine arrives on the 5th of May. How does that work?!

1. […] Remember that hot tip we gave you 2 days ago?  Well its time to get to that magazine rack!  Read Stephenie Meyers Time Magazine Interview! […]