Twilight Publicity Photos

You saw them in Entertainment Weekly first.  Now Summit Entertainment has graciously released the following images to the public! Click on the picture for higher resolution images.

Comments

1. Nice!!! I love it! I am sooo very excited for the movie!!

2. cool

3. Sweet picts! I am getting more and more excited everyday!!!

4. The first pic of Edward against the mirror is GREAT!

5. These pics are awesome. Yeeah.

6. oh em gee oh em gee oh em gee XDD

7. *drools* Wow, Rob doesn’t look 17 in that first picture at all.

8. This just totally made my day!!!

9. i realy realy realy want to see the film now
    its not fair!

10. Amazing…. cannot wait until December….

11. La tua Cantante says:

WOW ROB LOOKS LIKE A TOTAL BUTTKICKER TOO,(not just james)LIKE HES GONNAKILL JAMES He looks sooo pissed in the bottom one cause of what James did to Bella!!! JAMES LOOKS EVIL !!!! CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THIS SCENE,AND THE MEADOW SCENE,AND THE BIOLOGY SCENE,AND THE…WELL, THE WHOLE MOVIE!!!!!!!! i KNOW WE ALL ARE HAVING TROUBLE WAITING FOR DECEMBER…but think about it…most movies usually take much longer to be theatricaly released. WE DONT KNOW HOW LUCKY WE REALLY ARE TO GET TO GET TO SEE IT BY THE END OF THIS YEAR!!!!!!

Please watch the language. ~Cocoa

12. I can’t wait to see this movie, it looks awesome. You can tell how much effort they’ve put into to this project.
    This is kinda off of the pictures, but isn’t there supposed to be a trailer coming out in may sometime? Or they were gonna try for May . . . right? Or did I just make that up?

13. Is it just me or does Rob look like Chuck Bass in that first photo?
    AND I THINK LEX NEEDS A TOOL BAR OR SOMETHING TO NOTIFY ME!!!! Gosh I left for like 5 seconds came back and another post! AHHH I cannot leave!

14. These look awesome.

15. FeelSickCaz says:

SQUEALS!!!!!

16. Vampireloveaholic says:

That picture is amaaaazing! I saw it yesterday on a facebook group but I couldnt come here to discuss it cause it wasn’t up yet! Ohhh my gosh I can’t wait for a preview to come out, the very first time i see that on the TV I’m going to be screaming my face off! AHHHH!

17. karcullen says:

I seriously think I just had a mini heart attack…

Everything makes me that much more eager for the movie! I can’t believe it, and I can’t believe how lucky we are it is coming so fast (even though it seems as if it is taking foreverrrr) we fell in love with the story and now here it is on the big screen!!!!! AHH! Oh my goodness gracious my oh my oh my. I can’t get over it… And Rob and Cam look sexy as ever!!!! This is going to turn out unbelievably great, and I can’t wait. SOOO EXCITEDDD!!!

WHOOP WHOOP!

-Kar

P.S. I know that this is EXTREMELY off topic, but just a small fyi, Kristen was mentioned in Teen Vogue in the may issue and basically compared/named with (alhough not literally) with Jodie Foster. Ellen Paige was the cover girl and it was under her article cause it mentioned the laid back beauty/style etc. and the determined and talented qualities>> that’s where Kristen was mentioned. Lol. As I said, just small fyi. Go Kris! That’s why she’s our girl!!!

18. To be honest… i wasn’t a big Robert Pattinson fan…
    but after seeing the first picture…..WOW… just…. WOW….
    Speechless….

An because I live in Europe I have to wait even longer to see the movie… :(

19. Penny Lane says:

They look amazing! I cant wait!!!

20. Believe it. Rob IS Edward.

21. BReel…..you said it!!! LOL!

22. Great picture of Robert. Every day I am more and more convinced that I was right from the beginning that Robert was perfect for Edward.

23. QUEENCROWN says:

i love how all these people who didn’t like Rob as Edward are now like…OMG!!! HES PERFECT! ;) You now see the light, my friends!

THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO BE FREAKN AMAZING! I love those pictures!

24. my favorite one is of course the first one :)

25. AWESOME PICTURES!!! SO EXCITED!!!

26. wow i can’t wait and rob makes one heck of a james job well done

27. DAMN! That’s awesome! :D

28. holy craaaaaap. i love it!!!!!!! (:
    i cannot wait until december 12… ahhhh.

29. Robert looks amazing in the first one.
    and his contacts look so real!

30. The Twihard says:

Now that’s what I was talking about. IT’S AWESOME!! Just a look at what the movie’s going to look like!

31. The Twihard says:

This made my whole year! (not just my day!!!)

32. La tua Cantante says:

Do we the fans of the Lexicon have a nickname?
    The Lexiconers? hahaha j/k

33. Can’t breath!!!!!!! Love them!!!!!

34. A nickname for us….hmmm…. how about “Sexy Lexis”? LOL!

35. sparklyvamps says:

AHHHH xlfekafoiejaksljfkdls incoherent madness…I love these boys, I love the lexicon, I love summit, I love ROB AND CAM! I can’t wait for another update thingy!!

36. Dancergirl says:

I love the pictures! Decmber needs to hurry up and get here.

37. Oh I love them! Rob looks so hot! & I’m glad they toned down Cam’s hotness!!! Thanks for posting these!!! :)

38. dexy_dexa says:

Wowzers!!! I likes the pics!! All of them!! This movie is going to be insane!! can’t wait!!

39. robert pattinson is perrrfect.
    thanks again lexicon!

40. I love them

41. omg i saw that first one last night and i FLIPPED………these pics are the greatest =)

42. Edwards Girl says:

I can’t even handle all the movies, articles and pictures out lately! It makes me so impatient!! But then again, I wouldn’t have it any other way! These pictures are amazing!!Incredible! Edwards really looks amazing. He looks like he is really into the character ya know? I can see the gentle yet furocious furry in his eyes in the first pic. wow *takes my breath away* I love these! Keep them coming :D

43. *dead* These are so AWESOME!!

44. Andrea Leigh says:

EDWARDS.EYES. ARE.AMAZING. END OF STORY.
    * CRASHES TO THE GROUND, AND STARTS TO DROOL*

45. WOW! Rob looks real buff!

46. I wish they made Robert’s eyes more black. =/
    But I love the way the glass is all smashed up.

47. *SIGH* Kristen is so lucky to be working with rob. *DROOL, PASSES OUT, WAKES UP SEES THE PICS, PASSES OUT AGAIN, CYCLE CONTINUES* So excited!!!!! There are no words to explain how amazing this whole experience is (books, movie…)

48. Edwards Girl says: