The View Point Inn

-The View Point Inn has added a Twilight Movie page to their website.  Check it out for all the cool events they are planning.

"This is the magical place where heaven and earth meet and time stands still for lovers of all ages. This is where Stephenie Meyer and Catherine Hardwicke opened the pages of Twilight and released Bella and Edward to breathe and give voice to their eternal love for one another. This is the place where Bella and Edward’s love will live on film and in our hearts – forever."

*Note that the picture used to promote the page is not Robert and Kristen, it is merely a publicity shot used to advertise their facility for special occasion gatherings.

Thanks to Twilightobsessed for the heads up.

-The TwilightMOMS also have an inteview with Kellan Lutz.  See our Actor Interviews page for the link.

-Taylor Lautner has updated his Myspace page.  You must be friended to view it.

-There is a Twilight panel discussion taking place on Saturday April 19th in Kentucky.  For more information please PM  SweetNakita1 in the message boards.

Comments

1. Awww…that Viewpoint Inn page is TOO cute. I am SO insanely excited for this movie!!!

And Kellan!!! :D I can’t say enough wonderful things about him. He is AMAZING. I LOVE the fact that he even ties in his own little Twilightisms to his answers…”BEAR with me”!! Oh Kellan, you make me MELT!!

2. Kellan a great Emmett I think. no i know he is a great Emmett!

3. Nicole::: says:

Cuteeeeee!!!!

:D :D :D

4. top 5 YAY

5. Lovely!!! :) :) :)

6. Meredith says:

That’s so lovely! I wonder which scene they’re shooting there… it can’t be prom, because that’s BLATANTLY not part of the high school…. I can’t wait to find out!

7. HE PAINTS!!! I LOVE A GUY THAT LIKES ART! yes i know i have already commented but i did not read it slow and like most of you out there you re-read these things like 10 times! :)

8. kellan: “Please BEAR with me, I’m a bit slow with the keys. ”

*falls out of chair*

LOL!!!

9. littleyellowporsche says:

Kellan is the cutest thing! I love him! He is totally Emmett!

10. Andrea S. says:

Meredith: I’m pretty sure it is the prom scene that they’re filming there. They could easily have changed the setting from the high school.

11. so is view point inn the prom scene? where bella and edward talk about forever?
    you know i wish i was in that picture. its so tranquil and romantic. lol unlike where i’m at right now.

12. I think, that if they just stick to the outdoor scenes at the prom, the Viewpoint Inn will be absolutely perfect.
    The gardens are exactly as I pictured them to look while I was reading.

I cannot wait to see how this scene turns out in the movie. :D

~IC

13. Meredith says:

How are we supposed to friend Tyler on myspace if he only accepts requests from people he knows? Not to be creepy or anything, I just wanted to check out what he might have said about filming Twilight, if he mentioned that at all… anyone got ideas? I’m not really into invading people’s personal (internet) space… ps good point andrea, about the prom thing

It asks if you know his last name, which you do…look up in the post above.   ~Cocoa

14. twiholic says:

new awesome pictures of filming! haha they’re funny

15. Stefffi says:

Hm, Iam just wondering.. the picture of The View Point Inn, is that Edward and Bella? Its really nice! and it looks like them ;D

16. Loved what Kellan had to say! He’s so cute and he is perfect for Emmett!

17. Sarah (aka imhuntingforwitches) says:

Awww…the little "Please BEAR with me" comment was so cute! And the story about his snow leopard name was adorable! Kellan seems like a really awesome family guy; taking his grandma to the hospital and fishing with his grandpa and all. Haha, is it just me, or is this not the first time someone of the cast cites Robert Redford as an acting inspiration/role model? Oh and just curious…Twilight mods when are you guys going to be doing that Rob interview? Not pushing or anything; just curious as to the date!

Since Rob is in like every scene, it’s slated for when he wraps filming.
    Pel

18. LOL, that is SO cheesy! Seriously, try reading that paragraph out loud with a straight face!

19. lol, they got the quote wrong under the picture. It’s “Enough for forever”

Anyway, it’s a neat looking place.

20. CullenWannabee says:

Awww the Viewpoint Inn is adorable! I am dying to know what scene there shooting there!

21. woahhhhhhhhh

22. haha I love Kellan, he souds so layed back lol in a good way XD

23. JacobBlack_101 says:

You know what sucks! I don’t have a Myspace, and I really want to see Taylor’s Myspace.

24. La tua Cantante says:

I am a little confused…I always thought they declared there Love while in Edwards Meadow.Edward more or likely did,bella never said she loved him then but she said,well you know how i feel.
    I realize that the article sais they are talking about how the book ended,it sais on the last page where Edward and Bella say”i love you more than anything else in the world combined,Isn’t that enough?” Yes it is enough,he answerd smiling, enough for forever.
    But I still always considerd them to first declare ther love in the meadow! I wonder where they will find the spot for that scene or if it will have more computer stuff added to make it more beautiful! I am dying to see the meadow.
    Thats cool that place is going to hold Twilight related events.
    Where is it located?

25. Andrea S. says:

If you want to know what Taylor said on his MySpace, you might want to check out Twilighters.org. HintHint.

26. JessicaE says:

Does anyone know if this pic is legit?? Is this really rob n Kristin and is this part of the prom scene??!! let me know! :)

27. Andrea S. says:

No, it is not them. Check out the edit on this post.

28. Giggles says:

aww I love kellan he just seems so genuine, has a great personality, definitely the perfect Emmett, I have nothing bad to say about him, or any of the cast for that matter.

29. okay my guess is that they are using this scene for the prom :]
    im placing BETS……
    it looks lovely though, and even though those weren’t really B+E, i pretended they were when i saw the picture haha :>

30. edwardssinger says:

Kellen sounds REALLY nice! i wish i could meet him!

31. Oh my God! Kellan is so adorable and so Emmetty! They definitely casted the perfect guy for the role! His personality is exactly how I imagine Emmett to be.

And I gasped when I read he’s going to be in PA. I live there, so now I’ll have to be googling where the movie is going to be. :D

32. Mary Alice Cullen says:

That pic looks so romantic to bad its not Kristen and Robert

33. Chelsea says:

OMG that was sooooooo cute about the stuffed animals! Kellan I love stuffed animals too!

34. did anyone else catch that part in the MTV article (i believe, please forgive me if that’s a misquote) where it says that Tyler just discovered his own Native roots? is that true, or are they just referring to him taking on the part of Jacob? if someone knows the answer i would love to know!

35. 16 eggs for breakfast?? His heart will explode…!!

36. So much better to find out more about Damascus
    paphos car hire Shami Goats and also CHIO sheeps at the expo both breeds are dual purpose animals.
    I studied each school as a different case-study and I used
    the above framework to shed light to the existing unsold first golf project of
    around 300 km per hour.