Stephenie in Time Magazine Top 100

Stephenie has made the list of Time magazine’s top 100 newsmakers. This is quite an honor.  Go vote for Stephenie!

Warning the page takes FOREVER to load because of the atwola tracking software. DON’T be discouraged, it will load eventually!

Thanks to Samantha for the heads up

EDITED: voting for Stephenie=cool, voting down other random contenders totally NOT cool. If we win this let’s do it with class.

Comments

1. VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Everybody email everybody and tell them to vote!

And to … hem. Be malicious cough cough see above posts to understand what I’m talking about couch cough

2. She’s at 9 again

3. sparklyvamps says:

so this will be in Time, right?
    Ohhh, this is for the cover? *pokes previous posts* AWESOME. VOTE!

4. Other sites need to be aware of his voting!! Do they know?!

5. *Takes up chant* VOTE VOTE VOTE!

C’mon… and be MALICIOUS

6. Gosh, I’m such a bad influence for indirectly suggesting people to be malicious. xD

7. sparklingskin says:

vote vote vote we do not want rain that ugly Korean rock punk to win do we

8. come on people! Vote for her!

9. I like Rain. =[

10. EW! Definitely not!
    Vote vote vote!
    And … I think people who want others to win are voting Stephenie down too… SO GIVE HER HUNDREDS! VOTE VOTE VOTE! (No; I am NOT sitting here refreshing the table every second or so to see changes… Really)

11. Melanie Cullen says:

Yay stephenie! =]

12. Aww I mean ‘Ew’ as in that would NOT be Stephenie. I’m sorry if that insulted you! *hugs you*

13. ok i have to leave and do homework but keep voting!!!!!

14. she’s at 8

15. 8!

16. Let’s for Stephenie guys, voting another person down is kind of not cool.

17. edward's girl says:

Making her way up…number 6 :)

18. Yeah… I was kinda sorta kidding. I feel bad now…
    my ‘malicious’ high is wearing down. *tear* Sorry.

19. Btw, guys tell every Twilight related fanbase websites to blog this!

20. sparklyvamps says:

haha, yeah. I’m just sitting her being malicious and stabbing the submit button. go steph!!

21. she went down! vote for her!

22. Jojo, you’re so impressionable. x]

23. Um…I have to go…

I AM sorry, really. For promoting voting others down.

And Pel’s right: Stephenie should get this, or at least get really, really close, because we love her and vote for her…not because we were mean and voted others down. So encourage everyone to vote for her.

Again, so very sorry.

24. Hellish Red Devil says:

Dude, that’s awesome! Totally awesome. :D

25. B Cullen says:

Woot Woot! SM! You totally deserve it! :)

26. Oh no, =[

Other people are voting her down. Now they’re being malicious!!! x[[

27. sparklingskin says:

gvfs go vot for step

28. GOOO STEPH!!!!!!!
    :DD

I gave her a 100 ^^

29. Just voted 100%…wonderful news!!!

30. Cassiek says:

I informed the largest twilight group on facebook…that should help :)

31. sparklyvamps says:

give her more 100s!!!
    ahhh this is addicting, actually.
    Psh. MIA. I bet my bro’s voting for her. WAR!
    Not really….but yes. vote for sm!

32. Grrr, this is so annoying. Her average is going down because there’s people who are giving her 1s. @_@

33. sparklyvamps says:

rawr. if we’re not being THAT malicious, why should they be?
    It’s so hard to resist not giving them a taste of their own medicine…

34. Sara( Yeah theres many of us) says:

Keep voting! wOOt! Stephenie must be number 1! :D

35. Brianna says:

i gave her several hundreds! that loaded fast for me

36. sparklingskin says:

i know this stinks keep votng everone
    just do hunndres we dont want that hiltion guy to win he looks creappy

37. Cassiek says:

I’m being very malicious :P

38. sparklyvamps says:

BTW, Cassiek…which facebook group?

39. COME ON PPL GIVE HER A 100

40. woops wasn’t done but I pressed enter xD

anyway, I posted a link on my group to get more people to vote for her ^^

41. Great!

I think we should go about this nicely: Wouldn’t it be neat if we could counter what the mean, cruel, malicious people who vote Stephenie down JUST by voting Stephenie with Hundreds?

I’ve changed my outlook from before…when I, too, was malicious. A part of me still wants to approach it that way.

But… we’re Twilight fans, and we’ll act like it. We’ll go crazy – by letting every internet Twilight group know about it. We’ll do it the best way.

42. I can’t resist anymore. I’ve succumbed. All of our 100s are equivalent to their 1s.

43. can’t resist what?

44. Nvm. :D

Her average is going up up up up!

Keep going guys!! ^-^

45. twilunatic says:

we need to help her move up again.

46. christina says:

i didn’t vote anyone else down as i see other
    people are doing lol.

i simply gave stephenie a 100

:D

47. TeamRobert! says:

How do you tell what place she’s in?

48. almost a bella says:

I just voted….. 100 to be exact!

49. good for you Christina… I’m proud that you resisted my evilness/maliciousness/peer pressure. Sorry about that.

I’ll stop apologizing, cause that has got to get annoying. Go stephenie!

50. twilunatic says: