Michael got the socks!!!

Michael has posted a new blog.  Here are some of the highlights of what he has to say:

"Then Twilight Lexicon tells it’s readers: “Hey! Let’s send Mike socks! It’ll be funny!” And they did!!! Not only did the twi-hards dig the idea, they followed through with it. One complete joke from idea to conception, THAT”S fan commitment. I have so many socks now it’s ridiculous. You guys are beautiful. I appreciate the gesture very much. "

" I also have to mention an adorable little lady that goes by the name of NoMoreMarbles over there on the You Tubes."

Way to go!!!!  The entire blog can be read here

Comments

1. twilightfan says:

First comment! That’s great. Michael’s the best!

2. ahahahaha — awesome!!!

3. He is adorable.

4. jo schmoe says:

i still cant believe that it actualy whent through… of course its people like me that are the reason things like this dont happen, we wiat to see what other people are doing, laugh and then regret not participating.

5. Elizabeth says:

He is so cool.I wish I could meet him:)

6. Well its NOT TO LATE! Send in those socks! for the address see this thread in the forums:

7. christina says:

lmao! omg hahahaa i’m so glad he loves all his socks and the idea :D i love mike!!

8. Yeah He is way cute and nice! Wish i could meet him too! haha thats amazing that the socks went through! haha :) thats the best! Hope he never wears dirty socks again! ha

9. Danobanano says:

I sent him socks and he sent me a Thank You note and a signed head shot picture! Mike is the BEST! My favorite Twilight Character by far!!!!!
    Proud to be a Twi-hard!

10. Ha ha fun Danobanano! Yeah he is definitely my favorite by far! :)

11. I forgot to send him those socks.. *sigh*
    Well :) lucky he got “few” anyway

12. oh my that is a riot… i’m so glad he liked the socks. That is definately going to be a memory he never forgets :)

13. twiholic says:

Thats so awesome, Im glad he has so many socks now, I wish I wouldve gone out and done that but I’ve been so busy!

14. *sighs* first let me say I’m so glad the lex is back.. I missed you guys yesterday.. glad to see you escaped the clutches of the evil vamps.. second.. Mike is hilarious! I love him and love how he takes time to update his blog personally. This site is my lifeline I hold to until the book/movie comes out later this year. Thanks for all you do! Go TWI-HARDS

15. I agree Jo Schmoe. I always say, “eh, I don’t need to participate because there are plenty of other people out there who will send socks or submit a video or picture.” and then once all is said and done, I wish I would have sent something to get my name out there so people could see that i do love twilight just as much as ever other person on this planet. *shrugs* that’s alright. I’ll get on that train next time when Mike is in serious need of boxers or something…. :)

16. littleyellowporsche says:

Aww! i love mike! i want to send him In N Out gift certificates for when he comes back to Cali!

And i fully support the Twi-Hards!

17. How many did he get? Are we talking 20 socks? or are we taking 200? 1500?

18. omg, everyone go check out nomoremarbles on youtube….she has the funniest videos ever!! mike saw them!!

19. I have such a crush on him now! He’s just too awesome not to. Watch me be watching Twilight in theaters and Mike (Newton) comes on screen right after Edward and I squeal more for Mike. O_O LOL.

20. QUEENCROWN says:

if i were nomoremarbles (Hey Bailey!) i would piss my pants.

21. B Cullen says:

Hehehe….he got the sox ;) I luv you Michael!

22. LMAO! I didn’t know about the socks…I just might send him some, OF COURSE not plain white ones (yuck) hehe

23. This makes me smile.

24. I have visions of his manager looking for the phone under a pile of socks.

25. VictorianVampire says:

My Friends and I made a little song (its not great, and we missed a few parts…) to the tune of God Bless the U.S.A. Hope you guys like it!

I’m proud to be a Twi-Hard, for atleast I know were free. And of course I will never forget the Volturi, for stealing the Lexicon but then releasing the site back. And I proudly stand up, shortly compared to how tall Jake is. ‘Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this place…God bless the U.S.A

26. The Twihard says:

That’s great! He’s such a sweet heart! He’ll make a great Mike! When I found out that he was playing Mike Newton I said “That’s just as I pictured him!”. He’s our little puppy dog!!!

27. vampireartist says:

ha ha thats so funny. he probably has more socks thatn he knows what to do with. i wonder if he got pink ones.

28. Elena Cullen says:

is there any particular reason why all the guys surrounding Twilight are so nice??

29. Moonpetal Lily says:

So we are Twi-Hards? great…..*big sigh* Okay, that’s out of my system. I’m with you, Joe Shmoe

30. Probably because they have a mass of girls fawning over them

I love Mike
    I love his socks
    I love that he’s involved in the fandom
    I love that he loves NoMoreMarbles!

31. kessie1122 says:

OH EM GEE! i’ve seen videos from nomoremarbles. and i think it’s funny that he got the socks! lol!

32. JulietMontague says:

Hahahaha, yay! He’s so appreciative, that’s awesome!

I just wish he’d stick to “twilighers” still though, lol

33. I like that Mike has a nickname for us! He’s freaking adorable! Can we still send socks?! I wanna give him some!

34. Bridgette says:

Omg! I think mike is awesome!! Haahaa its soo funny ppl actually sent him sox! :D I wish I had sent him some!!

35. OMG, now I have to go out and buy some socks to send to Mike.

36. ahh i love him!
    hah
    im so glad hes playing mike,hes so down to earth and funny.

37. Lialice says:

I love Mike! And I love the idea that he’s just getting socks from all over the world!

38. hahahahahahahahahaha Mike is hilarious. He is perfect for Mike Newton. Way to actually send socks guys we’re awesome!!! I love you all, I love Mike. Yay Twilight.

39. He is absolutely adorable!

40. I hate the word Twi-hards…I wish he’d stop using it

41. I love Mike so much! He is so…I don’t have words, I’m speachless…I love him. I wish he were playing Edward.

42. SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!