Kiki checks in with a new report form the set!

Our fab teenage extra has once again posted a wonderful commentary about her day on the set of Twilight.  Click the link for the whole report.  Her highlights today include:

• The filming of the big cafeteria scene including some kind of cool scene with Edward and an apple
  • Observations about the Forks kids vrs the Cullens and how Bella kind of floats between them.
  • Stephenie Meyer was once again on the set.
  • A special meeting with Kellen.

She asks that any admin from other websites please give her the credit for her reports and link back to her blog or she will not post her report of the prom when she comes back to film in April.  Be kind, folks, and give credit where credit is due.  Kiki’s reports have been awesome and I would hate to miss out on any of her information because someone couldn’t link back to her.

Comments

1. elizabeth says:

edward and an apple? can’t wait :)

2. jo schmoe says:

yay 2nd post! cant wait until all the stuff we’re hearing about to be on the big screen! 8)

3. Irish_Sheep says:

Can’t wait for the movie! Reading reports like this from someone who’s been there makes it sound so real!!

4. Reading all of these great reports is finally gettin me excited about the movie.

5. I really can’t wait for the movie and I just LOVE Kellan!

6. KIKI, THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR REPORTS. LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE FROM YOU.

7. I’m soooo jealous!! I need to find a way to go see them filming!!!!

P.S. does anyone know where they are filming now, and at what time? My mom said that she would take me, but I can’t find anything on where they are filming.

8. La tua Cantante says:

Thanx KIKI for taking the time to report when you are so tired.
    Just Imagine how Robert feels and the rest of the cast. I aprreciate ALL there hard work!!!
    CAN’T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!!!

9. iluvedward says:

cool that sounds awsome i totally want to meet kellan

10. She has such a great, conversational writing style. I’d really hate to have her lock her set reports, so everyone play nice so we can get future reports!! :)

11. Twilight-Addict-Forever says:

This isn’t really about this post, but it’s big news anyway. I was surfing Wikipedia and found out that Taylor Daniel Lautner will be playing Jacob Black in the upcoming Twilight film. YAY!!!

12. Thayet1231 says:

Thanks Kiki! You rock! You got to meet Kellan? LUCKY you! and thanks so much, Lex, for telling this wonderous piece of information!

13. KIKI you are the best! Thanks sooooo much for all of the info! I totally love Kellan, he was like huggin you tighter.. ooooooh my! I can’t wait to hear about the prom…..(hyperventilating right now)

14. Aw, Kellan souds really cool lol. It’s nice that he talked to some of you! I really wish I was there to share in your excitment, but just reading about it is almost the same! Thank you so much, Kiki, for taking the time to write about your awesome days :) It really makes my day worth while lol. Can’t wait to read about the Prom scene!! And or course, to see the movie on the BIG SCREEN! lol

15. QUEENCROWN says:

aw i love Kellan.

And I love Kiki, you rock.

16. Pss she is also going to be in the Prom. heheheh

17. Kiki, I’ll be watching for you in the movie. I’m so excited! Thanks for your reports, I love how detailed they are.

18. Stitch-n-Snitch is right, you have a lovely writing talent.

And Twilight-Addict-Forever, that really isn’t new news. I’ve known that Taylor Lautner is playing Jacob for quite a while now….

19. SQUEE!!! Kellan/Emmett!!!
    My God, Kiki is so detailed with her writing!!

20. Edward with an apple and a fishing rod? I can’t wait to see what all that’s about! Made me laugh when she said about how the Forks High school students actors don’t really interact with the cullens! They obviously take staying in character very seriously!

Yeah and how long have we known about Taylor Lautner! It must of been about a month now…

21. thanks kiki!!!!

and i found a link to a video about twilight!!

also, im confused arent they filming in kalama high school not madison high school?

22. TeamRobert! says:

julia,
    They were filming at Kalama HS last week, and this past week they were at a closed set at Madison HS

23. Yay!

24. silly beautiful oversensitive girl says:

omg an apple???? what does that mean???? ahhh!!!!

25. that is so exciting! that is funny what Kellan said about hugs!

26. That was great. Thanks for keeping all of us informed.

27. bellas backup says:

what a lucky person!

28. Faktririjekt says:

Edward and an apple…interesting.

This may be one change I don’t mind at all.

*knocks on wood*

29. Saiyachick says:

You are such a lovely person, Kiki =) And Kellan is really nice–His sister is awesome as well.

30. Great Report!! Thanks a lot, Kiki!

julia: OMG, that’s so cool! I mean: it’s so REAL! Haha, wear some garlic… that won’t do any good against the cullens…

31. Claire Ateara says:

Hey, I just noticed the Lexicon is number 1 in that contest. GO LEXICON!!!

32. I think I would have just stood next to Stephenie all day! She’s such an awesome person, she really has an amazing presence! Agh!!! I cannot wait until the movie comes out!!!!

33. mademoiselle.cullen says:

omg now im more excited!!!!!!!!!!!! hah
    i cant wait to see the movie!!
    ..edward and an apple… omg!
    thaaaaaanks kiki!
    i want to see the pics she took with kellan :P

34. ooh this just makes me more excited!!
    ahh i can’t wait!

35. Midnight_Sunshine says:

That’s cool! Thanks Kiki! I’m glad that the movie seems to be close to the book!

36. an apple?
    im trying to figure out what that would mean…
    maybe the twilight cover perhaps?

37. Teresa Cullen says:

i’m so excited to see the movie on the full screen!

38. Andrea Leigh says:

Aww! Kellan is so sweet. He hugged Kiki even harder!! I love him ! he is the best Emmett with those huge bear hugs. Can’t wait to see the pics. Thanks Kiki!!

39. Andrea Leigh says:

& Twilight- Addict -Forever;
    we’ve known that taylor lautner was going to be jacob for a while now…it isn’t really recent news. but its awesome anyway! hes a great jacob.

40. Indeed.

41. wow. i can’t believe stephenie meyer was only like… maximum, an hour away from me.

WOWW. :| lol

i hope this twilight stuff turns out to be REALLY good!!

42. omgg that is so cool! lucky! kellan seems so amazing! thanks for posting for us, kiki

43. The apple, by the way, has meaning. Stephenie meyer explains that it represents the forbidden fruit, that Edward is the forbidden fruit, that Bella took.

In the book, Edward really did have an apple in the cafeteria, though that part really has nothing to do with the cover. I just remember that, because i was trying to figure out the apple on the cover a while ago.

44. *sighs* Can anybody else imagine the beautiful Robert Pattinson -gold contacts and dyed hair- holding an apple? And are you just melting? I’m beyond melting. I’m evaporating. But still able to type because I’m magic, of course….

45. Some people have all the luck SHES GOING TO PROM

46. At first, I admit I wasn’t to happy with the choosing of the cast but your reports are just making me more and more excited!!!!

47. lala-swan says:

Layla- Yeah! You’re certanly not the only one…Thanks Kiki, you are my lifesaver, I looooove your reports. Kellan seems such a good guy…lovely!!!!:P

48. iloveedwardcullen says:

Kellan seems SO nice to all the fans. I just love him! :) But not more than Edward Cullen.

49. christina says:

lol….LAYLA-

i’m definetly melting at that image.
    deeply melting into a puddle. and evaporating
    in the burning sun. lol. yeah. that image is to die for.

i read this post last night-i stayed up unil later than
    midnight to read her post lol XD i can’t wait to see the
    pictures!

50. Moonpetal Lily says:

It’s awesome that the actors are so much like their counterparts- I think it will make the movie magic explode! And Kellan sounds so sweet, although I don’t get the princess joke…. total Emmett.