New Interview with Peter Facinelli

The great folks over at the Spanish Lexicon affiliate Crepusculo.es have just posted an interview with peter Facinelli.  Check out the English version here!  Many thanks to Edward(A.K.A Javier) and his gang over in Spain for this one.

Alphie

Comments

1. This is great! I can’t wait to see Peter Facinelli act as Carlisle in Twilight. I look forward to it.

2. eeekkk!! yay!!!

3. Thayet1231 says:

YAAY! Thanks so much! PETER FACINELLI INTERVIEW! Muchas gracias Eduardo y su grupo :)

4. yay for Spanish II class!

haha jk.. :D

5. La tua Cantante says:

SI!! Muy bien!..me gusto muchisimo Y Peter me Encanta!!!
    El es Perfecto! Casi no puedo esperar para la Pelicula!!!!

Translation…

YES!,very good! I loved the interview and I love Peter!
    He is Perfect! I can hardly WAIT for the movie!!!!!!

6. That was so cool! He completely sounds like Carlisle! I can’t wait!!!

7. Haha he sounds so awesome 8D yayyy~

8. YAY AMAZING BRAVO!!!

9. Ah, you got to love Peter. I agree he’s perfect for Carlisle

10. Thayet1231 says:

he summed up carlisle perfectly…midnight december 12th! the countdown HAS begun! (a while ago…but still…)

11. THanks very much to you ^^!

Still working in the website :D!

Javier.

12. he sounds very mature and sweet just like carlisle!

13. B Cullen says:

I love Peter! He is cool :)

14. twilightfan says:

Every time that a new interview with Peter comes out, I love him even more! He is Carlisle, it’s that simple.

15. He sounds so sweet and is completely PERFECT for Carlisle. :D I love his favorite books. :p

16. twiholic says:

Heck yes! I really love him! He’s sounds like such a nice guy, and a great actor too. I can’t wait to see him portray Carlisle

17. Wow i forgot about him when i was gueesing who the interview would be with ooopz

18. almost a bella says:

Muy bien!! El es muy muy guapo Carlisle!!! (Very good! He is very very handsome Carlisle!)

I love him as Carlisle. HE WILL BE PERFECT FOR THE PART!!!

19. jo schmoe says:

i like his favorite book list… his experiences with his own kids have most likely helped with the “father of the vampire family” thing… 8)

20. TeamRobert! says:

Here is a funny story from Twilight Moms:

“My source gave me a piece of very delicious adorable information, about a very funny incident on set!.. Heres was my source had to say:

Rob is supposed to be quite athletic, right? Okay, well, he is. We were rehearsing a scene where he’s running and there was this cord that was lying in the middle of the road. Now, remember, Rob is very agile and he’s definitely /not/ clumsy, but he tripped over this cord and stumbled.
    We all laughed and he had to start the run again. The next time, he stumbled over something else (a crick?) and we had to redo it /again/. The third time, this girl, Lisa, who works with stage directions was yelling,

“Go left, Rob! Left! Left!”

He went right and then he stopped, looked back at us, and said,

“I give up!!!”

21. jo schmoe says:

thats funny 8(

22. jo schmoe says:

i mean 8)

23. I can just picture that. How cute!! *sigh*

24. Ahh TeamRobert that’s ridiculously funny! Thanks for sharing what you found.

25. Bella_twilight says:

hahaha! That funny! lol I can sooo see that happening him shouting “I give up!”

26. almost a bella says:

Robert is quite funny! :) :) :)

27. littleyellowporsche says:

Thank you for posting that interview in English! i can count to 10 in spanish and that is about it!

I love Peter! He seems amazing….as does the whole cast!

28. STEPHENIE MEYER SHOULD POST FOREVER DAWN !!!!!1 JOIN HERE

29. that was quite funny :D

30. I love Peter he is going to be an amazing Carlilse!!!! Muchas gracias por su trabajo Crepusculo la entrevista fue excelente!!!!!

31. i really liked this interview. He sounded very intelligent and cool and perfect for the part:) i just want to know who the part was originally given to, just out of curiosity.

32. God this guy is fantastic, every article he does makes me believe even more what a brilliant job they are doing with the movie and that they have cast the perfact family of people :D

33. He’s amazing! Love him!

34. iloveedwardcullen says:

Peter sounds so Carlislely. He’s awesome!

35. That is SO Carlisle:

“If I had to choose I would say Eclipse, because I like how the werewolves and Cullens team together.”

Peter ist just perfect for Carlisle, I love him :)

36. twilight_obsessed says:

he sounds so mature and serious. just like Carlisle! why did we ever doubt these people? they picked the perfect actor/actresses. i just can’t wait to see them in the movie! i can’t wait just to SEE the movie!!! :)

37. I was surprised with the interview… I hope they get to go to Spain to visit…

You all need to make a lot attention!!!! You’ll get a visit :-)

38. acting23doll says:

He seems so sweet! I don’t think they’ve casted one actor that I was TRULY disappointed with!

39. I’m actually pretty excited about this guy for Carlisle. I wasn’t going to read the interview before, because I’m more worried about Edward, Bella, and the rest of the main characters, but then I decided to, and I’m excited. He’s going to be amazing.

40. To be frank I was really scared about who was going to be cast as Carlise because besides Jacob, hes my favorite. I was worried that they would cast an older man and my fears became reality when i read that Peter was going to be him. But then I looked at more photos and now I have a somewhat okay Carlise picture in my head. Sure hes no hottie that Carlise is supposed to be, but he will do.