last chance for Robert questions

Just a reminder we are taking fan questions until Friday 11pm EST.  Make sure to get yours in!!!

We have recieved tons of questions.  Here is an idea of some of the questions that have come our way:

Do you and Kristen have on screen chemistry?

What’s it like to play Edward Cullen? Can you relate to him?

Vampires or Werewolves?

Have you read the books?

and the ever popular "Will you Marry Me?"

So think of some great original questions and send them our way by tomorrow night!!!  Thanks to everyone that has participted so far.

*Edit-Please send questions to askrobp@gmail.com

Comments

1. i smile at silver volvos says:

1st comment yay :)

2. I have a question!!

I think its original?

Well anyways here goes..

What do you do to get into character prior to filming?

I’d love to know! Edward Cullen must be one of the hardest character to portray on screen. :)

3. Now that I’ve seen shots of Robert Pattinson, I can’t think of anyone but him to play Edward, and I have a feeling he’ll pull it off perfectly :D

4. Vampire Lover says:

Why do you think you make a good Edward? What qualities do you think he has? Are you like him in someways?

5. Twilighter/ Twi-hard says:

I have a couple questions:

1. What is it like to play Edward? Do you have a favourite scene?

2. Did you like a particular moment/scene in the book? If so, what was it and why?

3. Were you aware when you recieved the role that Twilight had such a large and varied fanbase? Did you ever feel discouraged by all the negative comments that were said or did you ignore them and look forward to protraying the role of Edward?

4. What was your reaction when you were told you recieved the role of Edward?

-Twilighter/Twi-hard

6. 1. Have you ever felt that you weren’t good enough to play Edward, since Stephenie describes him as absolutely perfect and so on?

2. When you met Kristen for the first time, what was the first thing that crossed your mind?

3. Would you act the same way as Edward does if you were a vampire yourself?

4. Did you know about the Twilight series before you got asked to play in the movie?

7. ROBERT IS PERFECT FOR EDWARD OK!!!!! JUST making that statement =p and a fact!~

8. does anyone know if he will be using a british accent?

9. Question ^_^ for Rob

Being able to portay the part of a vampire well, do you ever get scared of yourself?

10. has there been any aspect of edwards character that you (rob) have felt especially difficult to portray?

11. i smile at silver volvos says:

brianna:
    im pretty sure i heard that he had some speech training and he will be using an american accent in the film.i could be wrong though…

12.  my question to Robert its… -What captured you to the script? -Do you have a favorite quote from the book that you like? -What part in the movie did you think was the hardest to shoot acting wise? I personally think he is going to be AWESOME as Edward! Go TEAM PATTINSON!

13. Addicted says:

Well I LOVE Jessica’s #2 question.
    My question(s) is(are)….
    1-We know that Robert is aware of the negative remarks people have made, but I am curious to know if he TRULY understands how many fans out there SUPPORT/LOVE him as Edward?
    2-Is there anything in particular that he is doing to make sure that he portrays that “perfect” Edward that we all know so well and love?

14. Ooh! I got some questions:

1) If you could pick any Cullen as a real family member, who would you choose? Why?

2) Have you read the whole series? If yes, which one is your favorite?

3) Werewolves or Vampires? (haha)

4) If the characters were alive (sort of) and real, who would you want to meet the most? Why?

15. silly beautiful oversensitive girl says:

haha will you marry me?? lol thats awesome!!!

ps, will u marry me?

16. I think – whatever questions are asked – I’ll be very content if you mention that the amount of “Yay for Robert as Edward!” fans outnumber the “Robert sucks” people.

So, yes. Please, please, please just try to explain the immense support people here at the lex have for him. I’m sure it’s worth a moment of time, and he’d appreciate it.

17. well im totally in love with the Brits (who isnt) but Edward needs an American accent. thats just how it is…

18. I really like Jessica’s second question as well! :]

19. In case some of you early posters didn’t catch the edit, there is a specific email address you need to send your questions to. Some of the questions here are very original! I would also love to know what he thought of Kristen the first time he saw her. And who would he pick as a family member. As far as the accent goes, he will be using an American accent. I can’t imagine having to pick through all the questions and choosing only a few. Not envious of that job.

20. If some of you folks would take the time to read what K of Kalama and some of the other extras in the film are saying, you would know by now that Robert is speaking with a flawless American accent.

I already sent in my question bye,

21. i smile at silver volvos says:

u guys know you have to e-mail the questions right? you should send them in cause some of these questions are really good!

22. Rob is the PERFECT Edward, I don’t think that there could be a more perfect person to play him. And after seeing pictures, Rob pretty much is Edward!

P.S. does anyone know where they are filming now?

23. jessicas 2nd question is great….i wanna know the answer…..

24. Whittney says:

Is anyone else having problems sending an email to the email address provided?

25. Andrea Leigh says:

Brianna, Rob’s doing an American accent, just for your info. I’ve heard he does it pretty well!!

26. Yeah, every time I tried to send something, a window popped up saying that it couldn’t deliver the message.

27. La tua Cantante says:

I AM PRETTY SURE THAT THIS QUESTION HASN’T BEEN ASKED,BUT I CAN GUARANTY THAT IT’S ONE THAT EVERY TWILIGHT FAN WOULD WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!
    I THINK THESE AR ORIGANAL!

1)I asked…What scene or part of the book did you have to do when you auditioned for the role of Edward? The meadow scene? or when Bella first walks by you in the bio class?or was it several different ones or parts?
    I personally can’t stop wondering about this myself!

Another one i asked was..
    2)Will you be playing the piano in the film?

3)What was Stephenie Meyer curious to know about YOU when you got the chance to meet her? and what did you think about her?

4)What was it about Edwards character that you liked the most that made you want to try out for the role?

I asked a few more..but I didnt want to post them all on here,and I just put these ones ause I thought most of these ones hadn’t been asked..but if you guys are also curious to know THESE questions,maybe also send these in too!(wink)
    WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? I ESPECIALLY WANT TO KNOW
    #1!!!!!!!!!!!! I want your opinions!!!

28. Yeah, I’d like to know if he’d marry me…. :)

29. La tua cantante: Yeah, I really want to know number one! I’ve often pondered that myself, I would also like to know what grabbed him about the role of Edward Cullen.

He’s going to be a huge actor one day. On Imdb they say that he was the first one to audition for the role of Cedric Diggory, and I know that he just blew people away in his audition for Edward. He’s amazing and perfect. *sigh*

30. i have a question as well.
    how hard was it for you and Kristen to get comfortable with one another in such a short space of time? you have to play two people who fall deeply in love, but you guys (to the fandom’s knowledge) have never worked together/met before-how did you get around the high potential for awkwardness?

31. saranicole says:

There are new interviews posted on Peter Facinelli’s MySpace page! YAY!

32. o theres so many but i finally picked one.

33. twiholic says:

I like Jessica’s questions up at the top! I hope you guys ask those! ^.^

34. jo schmoe says:

great question ash, everyone is asking uncomfortable questions about kristen and him i think uve found a much better angle. :))

35. KATIEKAT says:

gah…right now i have about 20 q’s
    and i’m no wheres near being done!

36. browneyedgirl17 says:

Iwant to know….Does Rob or any other members of the set get bothered by fans on the set…how obsessive are most of us Twilighters?…and…What do Rob and Kristen do off set together?

37. Of course he’ll marry me – I’m a brunette!

38. One of my questions was: Johnny Deep has said that Keith Richards was his inspiration for his out-there Pirates of the Caribbean character, Capt. Jack Sparrow. Where do you take your inspiration from to play Edward Cullen (besides the book)?
    AND ALSO Hollywood.com has reported that Gil Birmingham has been cast in the Twilight movie. No information on his role yet.

39. So, it was confirmed. Gil Birmingham will play Billy Black. :):):):):):):):)

40. my questions:

1. what do you think is the most important thing you have to do is to play the role of Edward Cullen?

2. do you sometimes compare yourself with Edward?

3. do you think you resemble Edward in some ways (except for your looks)?

4. What do you think of Kristen Stewart? do you like her?

41. TopazTears1527 says:

I have a question!

Do you feel any attraction to Kristen/Bella?

42. Edward and Alice both have special ablilities. In Eclipse Alice was talking with Bella about how she will “turn out”. i wanted to know that if Bella really does turn into a Vampire what her ability would be if she had any?

43. La tua Cantante says:

Why are people asking if he’s read the books???He has already said he did before the audition!!!!!!!!
    The question should be…wich of the books did you enjoy the most???and did you get permission to read any of Midnight Sun to help you prepare for the role of Edward?

I HAVE TO SAY THAT I DON’T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THE HATERS AND HOW THEY CAN THINK ANYTHING NEGATIVE TOWARDS ROBERT…I mean think about it..HOW COOL IS HE?
    HE HAS ONLY READ THE COOLEST BOOKS IN EXISTENCE AND BETTER THAN THAT..WAS INTERESTED IN THEM ENOUGH TO WANT TO TRY OUT FOR THE ROLE OF THE MOST ROMANTIC CHARACTER OF ALL TIMES!!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT????????
    I LOVE YOU ROB!!!!!!!!! you know what your doing!!!!!!

44. Well said ‘La tua Cantante’. I love the midnight sun question. That would be a cool one to find out.

He didn’t have to audition did he? I always assumed they offered him the role, and he said “yes”.

And yeah, he makes my mouth water.

45. La tua Cantante says:

lee
    Don’t worry, I sent the Midnight Sun question in..now we just have to see if they actually use it!!! I HOPE SO!!! and wish some of my other questions would be asked..but everyone wants to know different things about him.
    Honestly…I am just happy to hear ANYTHING he has to say!!!
    and am just happy he’s doing an interview! WOULDN’T IT BE WONDERFUL IF HE DID A VIDEO INTERVIEW??? wishful thinking.

46. Jennifer says:

Uhm.. Here it goes..

Do you think you might fall in love with Kristen just like Edward with Bella?

It might happen.. It’s an on-screen phenomenon..
    =P

47. La tua Cantante says:

Jennifer
    I think it would be kind of weird if he fell in love with Kristen..omly because she is STILL only 17 and he is in his 20’s..she IS still underage I would think. I mean I bet they have become friends but there is a BIG difference between acting it out and the real thing.
    I honestly think that he would be a little uncomfortable being asked anything like that for that reason. (but in hollywood lots of actors i’m sure do get asked that anyways)
    Thats only my opinion but thats the way i see it probably just because I’m not a Teenager though.
    Other people have agreed with me though on that subject.

48. Well i’m pissed! I’ve tried to send in the questions but an error keeps popping up! Ugh! Will someone please ask this: I’ve noticed that you’re often the nice guy. Does it ever irritate you that you’re always the good guy? Did you ever have the urge to play James in the film?
    I really want to know this….

49. I don’t know about you guys, but I want to know if he has a girlfriend! Even though I’m way to young : ( . I can still wish. *sigh*

50. whats ur phone number? lol