Rumors

Folks I want to quash something right now. Stephenie has NOT signed over any of the books other than Twilight.  This was verified by Stephenie in Germany, as well as being verified by Stephenie’s publicist TODAY.

According to the Summit Office PR office, in other words the official people in the main headquarters who are the keeper of legal contracts, any rumors that state another movie is shooting earlier rather than later is  "completely untrue".  They are mystified how anyone on set could possibly state such a thing.

Edited: the Lion and the Lamb Live Journal Community has exterior pictures of the Ballet Studio. Thanks to Twilight Obsessed for the head’s up.

**EDIT-We will only allow pictures taken of exteriors on this site.  We will only take photos from people behind the rope lines in security areas.  As a reminder here is our photo stance.

Comments

1. first comment? =D

aww I really wish she would give the rights though =P It’d be awesome to see all 3 (or 4) movies X)

2. woohooo!! the dance studio!!! The mystery has been solved!!

3. yay haha thats cool! :) i cannot wait to see more!

4. subtleconfusionx says:

FOURTH yayyyy…thats cool…i wish they could make all the movies

5. Thank you for clariying it =D

6. B Cullen says:

Ok, good, I was worried that she had! I have a question; are they going to be shooting any of the movie in AZ or is it strictly Oregon and Washington?

As far as we know, they are doing mostly the interiors in Oregon that involve Arizona. We know fo sure that the hospital scene and ballet studio are/have been shot in Oregon. They may send a crew to do exterior shots in AZ, but we don;t have that confirmed.

7. the ballet studio looks realy cool!! love it!!!!!

8. B Cullen says:

Ok thanks, I wish they would do some in AZ :( oh well

9. The ballet studio looks AWESOME.
    Having all the books be made into movies would be fantastical! But I’m content with just Twilight now. :D
    All of these pictures and things are driving me crazy!!! I love it!

10. oooooo!!! i just saw a pic of james all chopped into pieces!!
    (well i think it was james…)

11. Rumors are heavenly, but clarification is divine! :)

12. Bella_twilight says:

James chopped into pieces… WOW SEND LINK!

13. alex, where did you see such a picture (of James)?

14. The ballet studios supposed to be in Arizona!!!!

15. thanks alex….hmmmmm it could be. I have the picture at my desk of Edward and James, from Entertainment Weekly, and the jacket looks similar.

16. christina says:

love the pictures =)

17. I would expect that she didn’t sign the other books yet.
    She probably is waiting to see how Twilight turns out first.
    And then sign the other books.
    I’d do that if I was her, at least.

18. Does anyone know if the issue of Entertainment Weekly with the picture of Edward and James is still out or has it been replaced with a newer issue. I am having the hardest time finding that, I swear!!

Awesome picture of the ballet studio, I can’t wait to see the interior….

19. B Cullen says:

Hey Bridget…. you have my name :) Except mine is spelled Bridgette

20. Sirena R says:

I still hope she eventually gives permission to do the rest of the books!!! there s so much more action in New Moon and eclipse AND hopefully Breaking Dawn!
    I like the ballet studio…It’s Perfect!!!

21. Kim, I just got my copy of EW yesterday at Barnes and Noble. They just put them out yesterday. I don’t know where you live but I’m in Seattle. Good luck…hope you find it!!!!

22. B Cullen, that’s cool :]

Sirena R,
    I hope she does give permission as well, but if Twilight turns out horrible, then she probably wont give the permission, or even want to make them into movies. Or well, that is what I somewhat think.

23. pens and needles says:

I’m kinda excited :) The ballet studio looks pretty nice

24. Elizabeth Bennett says:

If you read the comments under the exterior shots of the dance studio, someone has posted links to some inside shots of the studio, including a disasembled vampire! The pics are kinda blurry, but very cool.

25. pens and needles says:

Actually…. i’m very excited :P

26. Bridget….bite your tongue! (no pun intended) Twilight is going to be fabulous!! LOL! :)

27. Elizabeth Bennett says:

Sorry. Looks like someone already posted the link. Oops.

28. OH MY GOSH.
    I LIVED IN JACKSONVILLE AND I SAW IT BEFORE!

29. sorry didnt mean jville.

30. Here are more pictures of the volvo scene with Rob and Kristen. & some others of kellan, jackson, and Nikki.

31. Katie,
    I’m not saying it’s going to be horrible. I truly hope it will be utterly fabulous. I want more movies. Especially Eclipse (cough Chapter Twenty)

That’s just what I think Stephenie is doing by not signing the other books yet. She wants to see how Twilight will turn out before she signs any other books. If she thinks it was bad, she won’t sign. If it was good, she’ll sign.

That’s what I believe she might be doing.

32. I agree with you Bridget!! By the way I don’t have my copy of Eclipse with me but is chapter 20 when Bella tries to seduce Edward? (Poorly, but she does try). If it is it’s my VERY favorite chapter in the series……so far!! :)

33. Elizabeth Bennett says:

Nancy,
    Thanks for the great pics. I’m not too happy that Edward’s driving a hatchback. What does everyone else think? I guess it doesn’t matter too much however. I’m sure Volvo wants to push it’s most recent model.

34. Nancy those are GREAT pictures. Thanks for sharing.

35. Katie,
    Chapter Twenty is when they are home alone in the Cullen house the night before the “fight” you could say. Yes, It’s where she seduces him from what I remember.

It is my favourite as well. :]

36. Bridget, it puts a smile on my face just thinking about it. :) I sure do hope Stephanie marries these two in Breaking Dawn.

37. Katie,
    She will. Most likely.
    From what I’ve heard, Breaking Dawn will most likely be the last book. Aside from Midnight Sun.

That’s what I’ve heard.
    It could be just a rumour.

38. chapter 20 is myy favorite,, too!!!
    *sighs*

39. Watershock says:

OMG to new photos of rob and kristen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i would post link, but someone already did!!!

40. As one of the Twilightmoms, in the sense that I’m probably much older than most of you, I REALLY loved, and felt sorry for Bella, in that bedroom scene. Her awkwardness and clumsiness made her all the more lovable. I too sigh just thinking about it. I only wish we were able to get Edward’s perspective on that night, but sadly we won’t. I AM HOWEVER very anxious to read Midnight Sun….almost more than Breaking Dawn! This movie is, to quote Edward, “going to be the death of me”!!!! Can’t wait. :)

41. Oh, I loved it when Bella practically attacked Edward! When she was trying to undress herself and Edward was such a gentleman, that part made me and my sister laugh!

Thanks, Katie! I live in the midwest (lucky me, right?) and I’ve been everywhere (not really, but okay…) looking for this one particular issue of this magazine and it’s been so difficult….

by the way, I love all the pictures you guys are posting! Robert looks amazing with his pale makeup on, but…he’s in the sunlight I sure hope that was rehearsal…

Flying, blurry vampires. What’s more to love?

42. Kim, if there’s a way for you to get me your address, I’d be happy to pick up a copy for you. Not sure how that would work, but if I can help you out, just say so. :)

43. I agree, Katie.
    This movie will be ‘the death of me’.
    Ahhh.
    Heck, all this impatience I have will be the death of me.

44. MareBear says:

Thanks to the Lex, you never let us down!!! I love it, although it is VERY bad on my studying habits. :)
    Twi-hards unite!

45. Mary Alice Cullen says:

Cool it looks great, but don’t they need to dry that up a little because in the book it all dry.

46. That’s okay, Katie, my sister just called me and said she found a copy of it at Target!!! So she’s getting that for me!! Yay! Thanks anyway! :) I’ve had everyone on the hunt for this magazine, even my dad…Yes, I am obsessed. *shrugs*

47. Thanks to all for posting pics from the set! The fight scene at the end looks like it is going to be truly amazing. I can honestly say I’m happy they departed from the book on that point!

48. This is pretty random.

Has anyone listened to the songs:
    Damn Regret
    Your Guardian Angel
    and Cat and Mouse?

All are by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

I sometimes feel they fit certain sections of the books or the relationship between Edward and Bella.

/random over/

49. Kim, that’s great news…I was worrying about you not getting your copy of EW!!!!

50. SUPER EXCITED! says:

Yea! THANKS everyone for posting all the pics and links! How fun! I don’t want to be one of those critical twi hards freaking out about the littlest thing… BUT I hope the fight scene is not one of those crazy kung foo type fight scenes… I will still probably love it even if it is though…