Official Twilight Movie site Released

We just got off the phone with Summit Entertainment to confirm that this is official, and it is.  The Twilight Movie Site has been opened.  Thanks to Ambereyes for checking out the validity of the site.  Currently it’s just a splash page with that all too familiar quote about the three things Bella knows to be true, but look for more content in the weeks to come.  We will continue to inform you of all the updates that take place so that you are sure not to miss out on anything!

The Twilight Movie Official Site

Don’t miss our other update today of more pictures and a filming story about the movie shoot at Kalama HS. K at Kalama has some more goodies here.

Comments

1. Wow! Thats awesome! :D

2. Amanda Marie says:

OMC OMC OMC OMC AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

3. YAY!!!! Finally an official site!!! I’ve been looking/waiting for one!!!!!

4. Finally!!!
    Thank God!

5. QUEENCROWN says:

aw, that’s not so fun….oh well.

6. team jacob says:

awesome! I’m glad they finally got one.

7. *sighs* It really is unhealthy our obsession with this.. but SQUEEEEE!!! I just can’t help it :)

8. Yay!!!

second homepage!!

this makes it sooooo real.

9. umm nothing really happened……

10. pens and needles says:

That’s pretty :)

11. A note on the site. Its an activex flash page. Which means: If you don’t have a fast connection it will take a while to load, or if you don’t have flash loaded on your computer you will see a black screen.

12. yayayayayayayay! its so exciting!

13. i am so glad that they got the movie page out!!i am only 11 years old and i still can’t believe that they got another site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Sweet!
    And yeah, it loaded really slowly for me. :\
    I’ll have to find out what’s wrong with my connection, then.
    But still… pretty cool. Officialness is good.

15. at last !
    it’s P E R F E C T !!
    thanks for the update, loves (:

16. In a way, I kind of wish it wasn’t up until it had info because it’s just a tease with the way it is now. But either way, it’s pretty cool…even though it’s kind of annoying how it takes like freakin’ 45 seconds for all the words to appear.

17. wuuuuuuuuuuuujuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! :D

18. pens and needles says:

Oh.. and i really like the effect they used on the world “twilight”… like some kind of evaporation or fog… or something… it rocks XD

19. WOWOWOWOWO!!! OMG! It looks so good!!!

20. Its really good but when i saw it i was majorly confused lol

21. december !
    HURRY!
    :) :) :)

22. AHHH!! i was wondering when they would put this up!!! i love when “Twilight” appears!! THAT’S SO INCREDIBLY COOL!!! this is so exciting XD

23. [B] THIS IS STINKING AWESOME!!!! I CAN’T WAIT TILL THEY HAVE ACTUAL INFO… [/B]

24. OH MY GOODNESS!!

I literally just made the goofiest squealing noise..

I WISH IT WERE DECEMBER 12TH!!

25. JulietMontague says:

THAT IS THE COOLEST WEBSITE OPENING EVER!!!! AND IT’S SO TRUE TO THE BOOK :-D

26. Too bad it’s way too early to hope for a teaser trailer to be posted.

27. nissanmama says:

Wow, that takes a full couple of minutes to load. I wonder why so long?

28. YAY! Am I the only one obsessed enough to realize they changed one of the words? But still YAYYY!

29. Faktririjekt says:

Yeah. They forgot the ‘a’.

>_> Grr.

I love it so far :)

The fog effect is, indeed, very cool.

30. christina says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    :D :D :D :D :D

FINALLYYY

31. Edward's girl says:

I love the opening, but i can’t wait for all the stuff to come. lol

32. I can not wait for the trailer!!! I’ll do with a teaser I just wanna see what everyone looks like on flim!

33. twilightroses says:

I love it! its beautiful and im sooo excited for the movie

34. EMMETTROSALIE says:

LOL not that i am complaining, becuase i too sit at my computer every chance that i can to search for twilight movie info, but how do you guys update several times a day? again, i’m not complaining because if it wasn’t for this site, i wouldn’t have the info that i do. I LOVE twilight and i can’t wait until they update the official site. I too want to see some more features. can’t wait until december. i also can’t wait until august. BREAKING DAWN.

LOL! Great question. We have a team of about 10 who deal with different things. We are all in different time zone which helps.  Some of us are students, some are at jobs where a computer is right on our desk, some are stay-at-home-moms with time before kids are home from school, some are teachers with computer lab duty. So it’s a different combo. We actually are really blessed to have people we trust completely and we all work together as a team.

Pel

35. Amanda Marie says:

Where did they miss a word??

36. 12-12-08 :)

37. yeah where ?

38. ahhhhhhhhhhhh:)

39. where it says “there was PART of him”… on the book it says “there was A part of him” big deal, i don’t think it makes the slightest difference. i LOVE the rain on the site, and the sound of it too.

40. it’s so plain but I LOVE IT!

41. Sirena R says:

I AM PRETTY POSITIVE THEY DIDN’T MISS A WORD…I HAVE NOTICED WHERE T SAIS SECOND THERE WAS PART OF HIM -AND I DIDNT KNOW HOW “POTENT”THAT PART MIGHT BE… AND THEN IF YOU FIND THAT PAGE WHERE BELLA SAIS OR THINKS THAT YOU WILL NOTICE THEY USED A DIFFERENT WORD. the word is DOMINANT.(he word DOMINANT is used for the back cover and where it it at IN the book the word is replace with POTENT..I noticed it a long time ago.
    I wonder sho that new Twilight Site is run by?
    I am happy and Exited about it though..
    the MORE anything of Twilight , the better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

42. Golden Eyes says:

I can’t wait for the promo pictures to be released…

All this information is exciting. I tried to stay away but I gave into the temptation!! Oh well! =P

43. oooooooooooohh
    i was so excited that i didnt see it haha

44. ahhh…sirena’s right. they did replace “dominant” with “potent” like on the book. i wonder why?

45. Yeah they need pictures ASAP!!!!
    I am rereading Twilight for the 10 time and I did not notice e word difference, maybe I was just too exited to care.

Yay for the site!!!!

46. CastMeNotAway says:

VERY cool! I especially loved the ‘foggy-ness’ around Twilight.

Can’t wait for more site updates!

47. Bella_twilight says:

Wow, they are really staying true to the book! YAY

48. caspianna says:

Did anyone else here the noise it had in the background??
    I checked it twice and there’s deffo somthing going on. Like walking throught the forest….did anyone else catch it? I think I heard a cricket…. Maybe this cold medicine is getting to my head….

49. caspianna says:

nvm, it’s rain. HAHAHA. And I live here so…. I should know that. >.

50. It’s so exciting to see the website!
    by the way, the other day I saw (again) City of Angels and it remind me to Twilight, ’cause the angel “falls” to become a human and be abble to be with her. anyway, I hope nobody is going to die in Breaking Down like in City of Angels.