Edited: Now with story and More wonderful pictures from K of Kalama HS

K of Kalama HS is busy uploading her panoramio account with all sorts of goodies for us to see. She’s also promised us a write up of what it’s like having a movie filmed at your school.

A couple of goodies while she updates:  NOTE: The following links are not working right now.  You can still see all the pics by clicking the link above and scrolling through.  The links are fixed!! Enjoy

Drumroll please, Introducing Gregory Tyree Boyce as Tyler.

Kristen what’s on your IPOD?

Crooked smile anyone?

Filming continues throughout the week at Kalama in their labs, gym, cafeteria and of all places believe it or not, their wrestling room. The hospital scene will be shot there later this week.

**Edit: A note from K of Kalama and more pics below!!!!

1- (This was a rehearsal scene because there was too much sun for our vampires)They were shooting him and Bella pulling up in the Volvo, to park, and Rob pulled into the spot and got out. Well when he got out, the car started to roll backwards and he noticed like 2 seconds after he got out and he jumped back in and put the ‘E’ brake on! LOL! And when he got out after that he chuckled… cutest chuckle ever I’ll tell ya that! ^^
2- (Still the rehearsal scene with the Volvo)This was like the third or fourth take and he had the car backed up so he could pull in, and this time he started to take off and there was a HUGE grinding sound… he had forgotten to release the ‘E’ brake!!!! HAHAHA!!!! It was the best! ^^
3- They were now shooting from the behind angle, Bella and Edward walked to the front doors of the school, and when they got there, instead of opening the door(I’m not sure if he forgot how to open it, or what) he kicked it!!! Everyone started laughing at the point! ^.^ Silly Rob!

Pic 1, Pic 2

Mike talking with Bella

Alice and Jasper

The Cullens

Emmett

Rosalie

Edward

Comments

1. Alice... says:

i was just wondering.. for the sake of wondering… IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE NOT EXCITED ABOUT THIS MOVIE??? i personally think all the cast is wrong. i mean, for people who haven’t read twilight ( im sure none of you guys) they are going to see a movie that is nothing like the book. i have nothing against the actors who are playing the roles, and there are a few whom i really like, but i think some actors/actresess shouldn’t be doing certain roles. i think its gonna give a bad impression of the book, but hey, you never know, i might actually end up liking it. maybe its just coz i haven’t seen them in the actual movie and IM the one with the wrong impression. its sucks though, i wont be able to watch it, im gonna be on a holiday in Egypt. i guess i have to wait a while to judge the movie :p

2. i think she is doing a pretty good job so far, i mean at first i was like WHOA…how is SHE alice? but i have been surprised, and i THINK she will do good. let’s hope. =]

3. I just love all the pics, I think that they are great!
    cant wait for the movie now! and that clip of the crash scen, so good! will there maybe be more?

4. Christina says:

*sigh* what a good way to wake up in the morning! NEW PICS OF ROB! he seems like he’s always smiling and laughing. i was watching some interviews with him yesterday on youtube and he just kept giggling and laughing the entire way through. and then i was laughing at how infectious his laugh and smile were. he has like the perfect Edward laugh. and obviously we can tell he’s a fun guy to be around b/c he’s smiling like a 5 year old on Christmas in every picture. Kristen Stewart..i am so insanely jealous of you right now. i’m looking forward to more pics this week! keep them coming! i don’t see how anyone in that school is able to focus in class with the whole freakin Twilight cast just outside the door. i’d be peeing my pants..seriously. :D

5. So exciting! Robert’s smile is so perfect. And I love how short Jasper is!
    Still love Mike as Mike :D

6. ms dani cullen says:

AHWWWWW! lets see some more!

7. I really want to say Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, for taking these pictures, they’re making both the fangirl and wannabe director/producer in me very happy. :)

8. CoolsocksSam says:

K! u r amazing!
    i’ve already bookmarked ur panoramio page!
    really!
    its under my twilight sites along with the lex and a whole bunch of other sites
    i have 9 so far

9. CoolsocksSam says:

the whole “who’s gregory tyree boyce?” thing was kindof anticlimactic
    but i still like him as tyler

10. Wow! Thanks for all the great shots and sharing them with everyone. Keep up the good work. I can’t wait for December 12th to come.

11. oh my…well this day just got 10000X better!! I even like Jasper’s hair :)…everything is perfect…:)…i cant wait :)

12. Tyler was like big foot is he there isn’t he there and He is Look at Tyler now he can pest Bella about the Prom.

13. Insert crooked smile on MY face! :)

14. jeannette says:

awyesome pics!! I JUST WANT MORE OF KRIS AND ROBERT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    do you guys think they get along well?????

i mean we just got 1 picture of them together…. :(

15. K, thank you so much! All of those pics are just so awesome! Why do we have to wait so long for this? It’s not fair!

16. twilightroses says:

ahh!! i cant wait for the movie!!! eeepp! that pic of robert is amazing!

17. victoria e says:

omg, i cant see! iam on a school computer and its blocked! now i have to waite till i get home! sob sob : (

18. I can’t see the pictures…the website won’t work. :(

19. She took the pictures down… I checked up on it. But I don’t know why….

20. beck0932 says:

Is anyone else having trouble seeing the pics from the panoramio site this morning? Have they been removed? I could see Tyler’s pic b/c it looks like it uploads from Pel’s PhotoBucket account… but the others didn’t load. Ah, well…

21. dude it doesnt work for me *sigh*……….

22. Oh no… I think they HAVE been taken down :(

I can’t see them directly on her page either…. sad pandas

23. Maddie Cullen says:

Why’d they take them down… :( sob sob They Were So PERFECT! I loved em they were adorable and now thwy are gone! GRRRRRR! But even though i may appear angry right now… I could never be upset with anything having to do with Twilight! LOL I’m sure they”ll turn up sooner or later :) We just have to hope for the best!

p.s. Robert is Hott! with a capital HOTT!

24. lala-swan says:

I’ll have a heart attack if this routine of being able to see pictures and more of the movie keeps up….I really gotta say they are doing a great job, the cothes, the make up, everything is just sooooo perfect….. I loooove the way Robert smiles, he’s just gorgeous…can’t wait to see the movie! P.S. Thank you K sooo much, you’re awesome!

25. AWSOME PICTURES!! thank you soooo much!
    except i can’t see the last two!! the one of the crooked smile and Bellas ipod!!!!!!

26. i can’t see the last two.
    the crooked smile and the ipod.

nooo…

27. They’re back up… sorry ’bout that. ^^

28. Thought I’d let you guys know that Kalama’s cafeteria will not be used for the cafeteria scenes. They will be shooting that next week at Madison HS in Portland :)

29. Thank you. ^^ I was wondering… they were gonna used R.A. Long… but then they said Kalama… and then we heard nothing. So, what about the biology classroom?

30. AH–it doesn’t work on my computer!

31. Oh my. This is outstanding.
    I cannot wait at all for the movie.
    Although, I’m quite afraid of how it will turn out.
    Let’s hope they really try to keep the same scenes on some of the best scenes in the book.
    -like the meadow scene perhaps?-

Anyone know what scene they were filming at the time?
    Or were they still filming the same scene?

32. Eeeeeekkkk!!! More pics!!! I’m so happy!!!

33. JASPERS HAIR LOOKS BETTER!!! EVERYONE LOOKS SO GREAT AND THE SCHOOL LOOKS AWESOME. IT FITS LIKE A GLOVE! IM JUST CURIOUS TO SEE IF ROSALIE LOOKS BETTER….

34. Are there any more that I forgot to put back up?

35. AAAARGH THIS IS JUST SO GREAT!
    ROB LOOKS BEEEEEEAUTIFUL!

36. k of kalama HS put more up pwez!!!

37. Yes they are using Kalama for Biology Class, and also the volleyball scenes.

And then a bunch of other stuff that I have forgotten, haha.

38. I know there was a scene with Mike and Bella, that they had to repeat and repeat. We have our first blooper!

39. These are great. I love how everyone looks. FANTASTIC!!!

Oh and K..the kid from “Just Jordan” ‘s name is Justin.

Other than that…Rob is AWSOME and so is Mike!!!

Can’t wait to see more pictures!!!

40. O! And before I forget… those two, but three(since I remembered one), Rob’s funnies I was going to tell you.

41. One question:

ARE ALL THE CULLENS DRIVING SEPERATE CARS?..IT SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE, CAUSE ALL THE CARS ARE LINED UP IN THE PARKING LOT.

In the book Edward drives them in his Volvo. Is that going to change?

42. Do you get to talk to them???

43. Thayet1231 says:

its odd, when i hear of all these tidbits, i try to put the movie together in my head….i see a great production…….i can’t wait for december……

44. YAAAAY!!! im soo pumped about this…Robert looks perfect!!!

did anyone else notice jasper’s hair looks normal???

45. iluvedward says:

wow i thought rob was going 2 be the perfect edward but hes avtully a really bad one to me at least because thats not how i pictured him in my head

46. iluvedward says:

whoa wait in that pic he is yawning wow thats impressive

47. Daylet: In the book Edward drives them in his Volvo. Is that going to change?

Considering that the Volvo they have chosen to feature is only a 4 seater, and all of the pictures are showing all three cars in the parking lot, I think its safe to assume that the Cullens will be driving themselves areound.

48. Wow these pics are AWESOME!!! Rob is sooooooo hot. I love the ‘joyride’ pic, it’s amazing.

49. EdwardCullenKisses says:

Thanks K and the Lex. These are great photos. I am really loving Robward’s hair. I liked the original, but this seems more appropriate for a high school student. I don’t mind the car thing. It is a minor detail. As long as Edward and Bella get to ride around together, I am happy.

50. crap, Crap, CRAP!!! I can’t see them now caues I’m at school!!!! I’m so ANGRY!!!! I wanna see Rob’s smile….. *sniffle*