HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDI

Today is Edi Gathegi’s Birthday. Edi will be playing Laurent in the upcoming Twilight movie. We’d like to thank Edi for giving us an extensive interview that he found the time to do despite it being his birthday weekend and having an incredibly busy schedule.  The interview will be posted tomorrow.

Comments

1. Edward's # 1 fan says:

ohhh!!! if your out looking Happy B-Day Edi from everybody at the Lex!!! = ]

2. Happy Birthday! :)

3. Happy Birthday, Edi!

Hope you have a blast! We have complete and total faith that you’ll be an awesome Laurent!

Icy

4. CoolsocksSam says:

happy b-day edi!
    cant wait for the interview!

5. Yay, happy birthday, Edi! =) I hope you have an awesome day, and I can’t wait for the interview. (:

6. Well happy birthday dude!

lol… He is NOTHING like i evisioned Laurent… who was described as having olvie toned skin beneath the regular Vampire pale, but He’s got that brooding thing down! Even if Laurent wasn’t a brooder. Jasper is though! lol that was random

Anyway, I watched him on House, (great show), and He’s a really good actor, so despite the fact that I’m surprised at this choice in casting, I’m hoping he’ll do well. He’s a good actor, I think he can pull off being our favorite French Vampire who can be villianous at times, ok well only one time, in the meadow, so really that not TOO bad, and Irina sure liked him. lol….

God How many Times have I read hose book to be able to recall the exact phrases in them… geeze… I need a life!

NO NEVERMIND I DON’T WANT A LIFE! i’m completly content living in Twilight world! YAY!

Anyway, what was the point, i seem to have gone off on a rant…

Oh yes! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDI! lol

7. CoolsocksSam says:

yay to edi again! ur amazing!
    and thx to everyone for being positive! in case u havent noticed, i dont like people being mean!

8. Happy Birthday Edi…..you have the most beautiful eyes. I saw him in Gone Baby Gone, and although I think most of us pictured Laurent quite differently, Edi has a great french accent. :)

9. woot

10. TeamRobert! says:

Happy Birthday you bad vampire you! Just kidding, have a great day Edi and good luck in Twilight!

I can’t wait to read the interview!

11. Happy Birthday Edi!!!!
    I can’t wait to see you bring Laurent to life.
    :) :) :) :) :) :)

12. oh, happy bday! cant wait to c u in the film.

13. hey his b-day is two days after mine!
    yay!
    happy birthday bud!

14. BoysfromBooks says:

[sung to the “happy birthday” tune]

happy birthday to you…happy birthday to you…happy birthday dear edi-who-I-cant-wait-to-see-play-laurent-in-twilight…happy birthday to you!
    :D

15. Happy Birthday!!!!!!

The more I think about it, the more I think that he will do a good job as Laurent. I always envisioned Tim Curry as Laurent, even though he is way too old and not pretty enough, but he just has that voice. But I think Edi will do a great job!!! I cannot wait for the movie!!!! :)

16. loveforever says:

happy b-daii well even tho i pictured a totally different Laurent I think he’ll do great- sigh- the movies only 9 months away… thats soooo long…

17. Dannecia says:

Happy Birthday!!! Yay! Laurent! I wonder how he’ll look as a vampire… Just how pale will he be?

18. dangit, I can’t wait till tomorrow! xD

19. subtleconfusionx says:

sweeet XD happy bday

20. Happy Birthday! Can’t wait for the interview :D

21. Happy birthday!!!

And you totaly rock for giving your time for an interview!! :D

22. Happy birthday Edi ! Can’t wait to see that interview, we haven’t heard much from him…

23. Bloodlust says:

Hahaha! Yay! Happy Birthday Edi…and I’m looking forward to your interview. FUN FUN FUN!!

24. Sara (Yes theres more then one of us) says:

Lol, his Birthday is so close to mine (its on the 20th)! LOL! Happy B-Day Edi! Have a great and happy birthday with maney to come! :D

25. Happy Happy Birthday Edi! Enjoy your evening! It has been a monumental pleasure.

~Cocoa

26. Danobanano says:

Happy Birthday Mr. Gathequi
    Thanks for celebrating a little bit with us.
    Can’t wait for the movie!!

27. Hellish Red Devil says:

Happy birthday! I look forward to the interview. :D

28. Thayet1231 says:

Mr. Gathequi,

Happy, Happy Birthday, from all of us to you!

Hope your day is going great!

29. Dancergirl says:

Happy Birthday Edi! Can’t wait for the interview.

30. oh come on!!
    they can’t do that to us!
    tell us they got an interview with Edi but it won’t be up til tomorrow!!
    i’ve said it before, i’m extremely empty without reading this series.
    i’m actually going to have to reread New Moon before i go mad from being away from the characters (and New Moon is the only one i haven’t read over a second time).
    i come to the Lexicon to try to keep myself sane.
    then they say they’ve got an interview but won’t post it til tomorrow.
    this book will be the death of me, i’m telling you.

31. Mary Alice Cullen says:

Happy Birthday Edi!!!!!!!! :)

32. Yay! Happy Birthday Edi/Laurent!

How in the world do you guys at the Lex do it? How do you score these interviews?! You’re amazing!

33. HAPPY BDAY EDI!!!!

34. Happy Birthday Edi!!!!

Can’t wait for the interview. =]

35. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDI!!!!!

yay interview!!!

36. hey, ALYSSA!!
    we have the same NAME!!
    but i perfer Lyssa nowadays.
    but yea, its like insanely awesome and i’d probably shoot myself in the foot to get one of these interviews.
    actually no i wouldn’t.
    that’s a lil drastic don’t you think?
    haha, im insane.

37. aww HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELLOW TWILIGHTER EDI X) ahaa

38. Saiyachick says:

Have a wonderful birthday =)

39. HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!!

40. Happy Birthday! I know that we all look forward to your interview :)

41. how exciting! happy birthday! good luck on the production of twilight!

42. Happy Birthday! Good luck with filming :)

43. Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day! :]

44. Happy Birthday! I’m so excited you’re part of this film! I love House!

45. Stormythomas says:

OMG! We share the same birthday! :D

46. BloodsuckingLeech says:

Hey Happy Birthday mon cheri !

If you want to know just what I think about Laurent read him in a couple of chapters of my fan fic (yes shameless adverting here!) “Our Wedding Night: the Day After!

Can’t wait to see how you portray that Sexy Frenchman or Frenchy Sexman as we like to say!

47. Awesome interview!!

48. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    He looks like a great actor I just hope they find some way to make hime pale!!!!

49. Happy Birthday Edi!