Eclispe Chapter Update

We’ve updated the site with the chapter discussion for Chapter Two: Evasion of Eclispe.  You can discuss the chapter over at our message boards.  Many thanks to Cocoa for sending in the chapter!

Alphie

Comments

1. Awesome! Keep up the great work!

2. silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl says:

Yay! I am so glad the Lexicon is back! Thanks for doing the chapter summaries :)

3. christina says:

yay! i’m so glad the lexicon is back too :D

4. Danielle says:

So is Taylor Lautner going to be Jacob, is that what people think? I really want to know who Jacob is going to be!! Sheesh.

5. Last I heard he was Jacob [Taylor Lautner]. Come on anyone can figure that out if you look at the guy.

6. Brittiany says:

Hey, thanks. Is chapter 19 ever gonna be finished??

7. The chapters are being posted one or two at a time over the next few weeks. They will be posted in order.

8. ~*~EdwardAddict~*~ says:

Do you just need someone to type up the chapters and send them to you? Is that how its done? If you need any help typing them out I would be glad to help.

9. ~*~EdwardAddict~*~ says:

Oh, nevermind I see.

10. YOU HATE ROBERT PATTINSON!!!!!!!!!!

If I’m wrong(and I know I am), then prove it!

Go to the link below and show Robert your support!

11. Um…no one here hates Robert. Infact we love him as we have shown time and time again. Thank you for your concern though.

12. carlita says:

… sigh…
    i just wanna know who JACOB is!!!
    and i do hope he is a TRUE Native American…
    that way he will be a TRUE Jacob

13. Woah, woah, woah! Sorry! I wasn’t thinking straight! I just wanted to get people’s attention for that Robert Pattinson Support Book! I do NOT think the Lexicon hates Rob! No no no! Sorry!
    I love Robert and The Twilight Lexicon!

14. littleyellowporsche says:

I am glad that the chapters for Eclipse are finally being posted! I enjoy reading the quotes for each chapter! Thanks guys!

15. i’ve already read all the twilight saga and eclipse is defo my FAVE! (then twilight, then new moon). Cant wait for breaking dawn

16. Twilight Sucks!

** If you don’t like the books don’t come here to play!!

17. Wow, great work on the chapter! ~
    I think I’m growing on Taylor Lautner as Jacob, but somehow a mental image of Shark Boy comes up (sometimes!) but I think if he is Jacob, he’ll do a great job~