Fanmail for Rob Pattinson

We’ve done some looking around at various sites trying to find the best sites for information on the stars of the upcoming Twilight movie.  We are very pleased to have some feedback from Michele at Rob Pattinson Fan that Rob is very good about answering fan mail and has been known to send autographs.  He does NOT, however, have a MySpace page.  (There are dozens of MySpace pages that claim to be him.  They are all fake.)  If you should like to contact Rob and show your support for him as Edward, you can write to him at the following address:

Robert Pattinson
c/o Endeavor Agency
Stephanie Ritz
9601 Wilshire Blvd. Floor 3
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Please do not send hate mail!  At the Lexicon, we are in total support of Rob in the role of Edward and do not want any hurtful mail heading his direction simply because we wanted to share with the rest of you who support him a way to contact him.  By all means, tell him that you are excited about the film and can’t wait to see his take on it.  Feel free to mention that you got the address from Rob Pattinson Fan or from the Lexicon so Rob knows where his support is coming from.

Alphie

Comments

1. WOW, even though he was not my choice to play Edward, I have great faith in Robert to play Edward.
    Robert seems like a awesome guy and will be awesome potraying Edward, can’t wait to see him again on the big screen playing Edward.

[At last a chance to actually write and send a proper mail.]
    * runs off and starts writing adoration / support mail :D *

• Florella says:

Rob was totally my Edward after I saw him in Harry Potter. I read the book a year later and then when I found out that he was Edward my jaw dropped. I’ve liked him for 4years now! ^^

• i really like robert ,he has a natural talent for actinh . i read his biography and it was nice tolearn a bit about his life .and what i like most is that robert has not forgot his roots. his parents have done him proud . i have read twilight eclipse and breaking dawn .i cant wait for the movies to come out .he was an angel sent from god above ,and i love the emotion when he is playing the piano it blew me away .he is such atalented artist,im now going to by haunted airman and robobsessed .im so looking forward to watching them

• Breaking Dawn Part 1 – on DVD 1st time this Saturday Feb 11, 2012

Watch the full trailer and quick movie reviews of all 4
      Twilight Saga movies: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn Part 1.
      Grab a copy now! Visit…

G-Jays Productions @

• Hi Guys,

Breaking Dawn Part 1 – on DVD 1st time this Saturday Feb 11, 2012

Watch the full trailer and quick movie reviews of all 4
      Twilight Saga movies: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn Part 1.
      Grab a copy now! Visit…

G-Jays Productions @

Sincerely,

G-Jays
      Owner

2. Wow, thanks Alphie! While I have never been one to send fan mail, I know some of my friend would love to. Thank you for the address and stuff. (I’ll be sure to tell them to mention the Lexicon in their letters :D)

3. I am soooooooo writing a fan mail to Rob and it is my first time tooo! I’ll totally mention the Lexcon for sure! :D
    LOVE YOU ROB!!!! (i am sooooo asking for his autogragh)
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

4. Thanks for the heads up.
    A little Edward autograph would make a great birthday present! ;)

5. VampireLoverxoxo says:

Thanks you for sharing that :D I am glad, and I am pretty sure I will send him a letter, he’s going to make a fantastic Edward

6. Cullen_cult says:

I’m going to send something right NOW…PosiTIve FEEDBACK!!! I have to admit!! ROBERT has grown on me…:)

7. Catherine says:

Thanks for letting us know! I’m on my way to writing a letter right now. I loved Rob as Cedric in Goblet of Fire and I can’t wait to see him as Edward.

8. OMG! Totally sending him a love letter.

Thank you lexicon for, once again, feeding into my obsession!

9. That poor boy is going to get over flowed with letters now, I can just tell. :)

Well, at least it will all be from fellow Lexiconers and supporters for him. I’m excited for him with his role as Edward. He’s got some pretty big shoes to fill.
    I’ve got my fingers crossed that he can do it. :D

We love you Rob! :)

10. lala-swan says:

Though Robert wasn´t my first option for Edward (actually, I´m not sure I had one), he is an amazing actor for what I´ve seen, so it´s great to have a chance to show him that we are supporting him :D! Of course,I should mention the lex, so he knows where the best news of the twilight series come from :D!!!!

11. iwantanedward says:

Wow! That’s pretty cool. I’m not a fan myself, but hopefully if he gets tons of support from Twilight lovers he’ll try even harder :)

12. I think that the more fan mail Robert gets to support him in the role of Edward can only benefit us all.
    I am a little nervous about anyone playing Edward as he is so “perfect”, but if we support Robert then maybe he will be more enthusiastic about making his role as Edward as close to “perfection” as it can be!
    *off to write fan mail to Robert and includes got the address for the Twilight Lexicon*

13. Fire and Ice says:

Yay! This is great news. Now, we can tell Edward how much we love him! :) Thanks Alphie!

14. MikanaKinden says:

Though Robert was not my first choice to play Edward Cullen he truly is starting to grow on me. I think he will be able to pull it off though.

I find it kind of funny how people are always comparing the Harry Potter series and the Twilight series and now a Harry Potter actor is playing in a Twilight movie. That is hilarious. I love it.

I give all my support to all the present and future TWILIGHT ACTORS AND ACTRESSES.

Good Luck!!!

MikanaKinden ~ All Smiles!

15. thanks god that something is going on…(sorry for bad english)…i love robert as edward…..he is going to be amazing…i can not wait anymore for some new informations like- who is going to play alice, emmet, rosalie and all of them…omg i am crazy….

16. lovelesskiwi says:

Oh my!

I’m going to write him right now!
    This is exciting!

Autograph from the man pretending to be Edward Cullen…Almost as good as the real thing.

17. COOL i want to send him something (maybe get an autograph)

*******************************************************

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

18. Fleur the daisy says:

You can tell in the next few days he will have like a million “I LOVE YOU ROB!” Letters :) Have they started acting out certain parts with Robert and Kristen on their own? (you can tell robs girlfriend is going to be AGGH! I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE soon!)

19. I just had a mental image of Rob opening his front door and being buried by fan letters that just keep pouring in. While it would be really cool to have his autograph, I’d rather meet him to get it myself. Does anyone know if it’s a printed signature or does he personalize them? That would be awesome if he personalized them, but then I’m sure he’d stop being able to do that once he gets busier with the Twilight fandom. Thanks for letting us know this, I just feel so dorky writing fanmail sometimes. :/

20. srhumpherys says:

Thanks for the address! I don’t usually write letters to starts, although I’ve written plenty to authors, even as an adult! :) I might have to drop Rob a line, I’ve liked him in a few other things. And authographs are always fun!

Thanks a bunches as always you are wonderful!!!

Sarah

21. I’m totally gonna be creepy and send fan mail!!! Yay for acting like I’m 7 years younger than I really am!

22. Dancergirl says:

I so going to send him a letter. I can’t wait to see him in the movie. :)

23. I’ve already gotten his autograph (months ago, which I should dig up through my house for) I THINK (not sure) he handwrites them

24. question, does he reply to the fanmail!???? or just only in autographs?

25. Thanks so much for posting this! I just sent my letter in the mail :)

26. Moonpetal Lily says:

Oh, he is such an angel for letting us do this. How long before he realizes that Stephenie was smart in closing off ties to us? I invision “The Letters From Everyone” (catch the hp refrence?)

To lovelesskiwi: if more guys knew where pretending to be Edward would get them, we would have a larger male fanbase^_^

27. Poor guy’s going to be absolutely SWAMPED.
    I just hope he finds the support encouraging and not annoying!
    I think he’s going to do a really great job, can’t wait untill december!!!!

P.S. Usually how long is it after an open casting call before they decide? Can we expect to hear anything soon? Jacob!?!

28. Aw, poor boy is going to drown in fan mail now….Oh heck, I don’t care. I’ll send something. I’ve never sent fan mail before and I’ll just bounce around waiting for any possible reply. Yes…that’s how exciting my life it. *Scurries off to write*

29. Yay! I’m glad everyone is excited to send letters of support to Rob but DON’T FORGET about Kristen Stewart. I mean she is the main character and all! :) The last time I checked her fan mail address was:

Kristen Stewart
    c/o The Gersh Agency
    232 North Canon Dr.
    Beverly Hills, CA 90210

30. thanks so much for the update! will robert be writing to his fan back? and does kristen get fan mail by mail also? u rock robert!!

31. I understand that they are high standards because Edward is supposedly perfect, but I don’t even find Pattinson attractive. Sorry.

32. Mrs. Pattinson says:

OMG!!! I am in love with Robert! I’m sooo writing him mail!! YAY!! I’m soooo excited!!

33. HAHA EMILY YOU’RE HILARIOUS!
    not.

anyways…
    I am very excited to write to Robert and tell him how excited I am and completely and utterly support his role as edward in Twilight!
    of course he wasn’t our 1st choice..but I think he can do it

34. Well, at least you won’t have to go see the movie if you feel so passionately, Emily.

I personally think the movie and Robert will be great. I can’t wait!

35. Mexirican93 says:

I GOT AN AUTOGRAPH FROM ROBERT!!! I got it about a week ago and I started screaming!!!! I send my letter about a month ago and was surprised that I got it so soon! What he wrote was ” To Adriana ( thats my name) with love robert pattinson xx”

HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!

36. I was a fan of Robert way before he got the role of Twilight and can’t wait to see him in Twilight. He is such a great, quirky actor! ah I love it :)

oh ps, im not the same emily from up there :s

37. reppindabu says:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

I’m totally going to write him an amazing letter! YAY!
    =]]]]]

38. readingispassion says:

omg this is fantastic! i wanted to write him, but didnt know where to get the address! o i cant wait to tell him how i thought of him immediately when they announced theyd make a movie! lol thats not a lie, i really did. ah! im so excited!

39. I am totally sending his a positive note & telling how much support he has! And I am so asking for an autograph! He is going to do an amazing job! He throws himself into his roles and lets them absorb him so I have no doubt he will do an amazing job! thanks for the info!!! :)

40. Whoooooooooooooo is Emily?

41. Mrs_Topaz_Eyes says:

I am starting the first draft of my letter right now!
    I’m going through the whole writing process with this letter–it HAS to be perfect for Robert! IT HAS TO BE!

42. You are certainly welcome to express your feelings about not liking the way Robert looks, on another site. Here we do not judge actors by their appearence, but on their skill.

43. THANKS ALPHIE!! :D :D :D

44. Oh and as a tip to increase your chances of getting a letter or an autograph back I’ve heard it helps to send a self addressed envelope with your letter. So stick an empty envelope with your address on it with a stamp in the same envelope as your letter. My friend did it for Orlando Bloom and got one back fairly quickly.

45. Gillian B says:

I’m going to send him a lovely letter wishing him good luck.

46. *gasp* YAY!
    I’m so totally writing to him!
    (I want an autograph!!!)

47. Yay! I’m soo going to write to him!!!!! :) :)

48. @ Cocoa, You could say that about any other actor, but this actor is doing the role of Edward. You cannot deny that this part is heavily affected by looks.

Looks are highly subjective. Some will be attracted to Rob, others won’t. Bottom line, he’s good looking enough to get cast, we’ll wait on running screaming into the night "HE RUINED EDWARD CULLEN. HE’S SO NOT IT!!!!!" until we actually see the movie. After it comes out, if you don’t like it for a reason other than "His eye brows are too close together."  feel free to express the opinion. Call us crazy, but on this site we actually evaluate actors on their acting.

Pel

49. roberts’s gonna have alot of mail to answer. we could probably fly ourselves to the moon on the postage we’re all gonna be using. oh well. :D
    -skips off to go write a love letter-

50. Midnight_Sunshine says:

Thank you soooooooo much Alphie!!! I usually don’t write fanmail, but I will know! That is super exciting and it just made my day! Even if he doesn’t send me an autograph just having him read something that I wrote would be awesome!
    I wonder what kind of stamps he would like. Do they have Robert stamps?

• I love twilight and so does my 19 month old baby sister she loves to watch the twilight films and she kisses the twilightt book all of the time she’s like twilight youngest fan.