Release Date for Breaking Dawn?

I’ve just had an e-mail from Stephenie’s publicist, Elizabeth, that the sale date previously listed has been or will be removed and changed.  As soon as she has any further information, she will let me know and I will pass it on to you!

Alphie

Comments

1. In imdb it states that iinformation regarding that information is subject to change, so you can’t fully rely on it kluty_albino. Not until they have started filming and have an official date.
    I’m so excited for the BD to come out! Bake and Bite all the way :D

Anyways, if you are Canadian, go on the Canadian thread because we want you to join us from our BD release partyin Toronto!! :D It’ll be fun to get to know some fellow lexxers while gushing about the amazing book. If you are not Canadian, and want to come, then come! We’ll be hashing out plans when we get closer to the date.
    JB

2. I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AUGUST 5 WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Wow! This is great!!! Except for the fact I’ve heard that only the audio CD is coming out on August 5th, it’s still GREAT!!!

Can’t wait to acually read the book!!!

4. ZOMG im soo excited

5. I’M SO EXCITED, BUT WOULD LOVE FOR IT TO BE MORE LIKE… AUG. 1ST OR EARLIER;-)

6. OMC YAY!!!!!! I HOPE THEY MOVE IT UP!!!!!!

7. Claire Ateara says:

This is AWESOME!!! YAY!!!! I can’t wait!

8. Amelia-wa says:

Wait, Isn’t August in the summer(I should know, it’s my birthday month, after all) not fall?? Because like she just finished the draft, and she says it shouldn’t be ready till the fall??

9. YAY!!!! (out of curiosity does any one know when the first chapter will be released online???)

10. but at the top of the page it says ‘audio CD’ not the actualy book. right?
    i guess that would mean the book as well though….
    idk.
    BUT IM SO EXCITED!
    its been HORRID waiting this long.

11. i_love_edward says:

YAY!!! I know it might not be exact but still, at least its only 7 months aways! Edward, my love, I will see you sooon!!!! :D

12. Luminescence says:

That’s most excellent… BUT… However, it says that it’s an audio CD, not an actual book… doesn’t that strike you as odd? It’s also HEAPS of money… gosh, I think HP7 pre-ordered was cheaper. I mean, how can we be sure? I’m not letting myself get TOO excited, because I think it could be false. I mean, it’s like “Oh, here, buy the audio book! Actual book coming soon! Yours now, for approx. $40! The author hasn’t said anything about it, but really, it’s all good!” 0_o I’m skeptical.

13. i_love_edward says:

thats the candaion website, on the american(some people put links) its the hard cover version

14. I’m confused. When I went to look it said that it was the audio CD. But I’m just wondering why they are pre-ordering the audio CD when they haven’t even offered the choice to pre-order the book. But still like everybody else, I just can’t wait till August. Even if if does mean school is gonna start back. :)

15. Teresa Cullen says:

YAYAYAYAY!!! *squeel* Can’t believe it! waited so long and now i can’t believe it’s actually happeneing! YAY

16. vampirelovexoxo says:

YAY!!!!
    EVEN IF IT ISN’T CONFIRMED, BUT STILL!

oh, and for all you guys that said that “it’s the audio CD” if u look on amazon U.S. it says the “american hardcover book”
    i’ll post the link again anyways just because….

17. yayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!! I am so excited, but August seems so far away…*sigh* im super happy anyway. if it changes I hope it’s not too much later than that ;)

18. But that is just the Audio Cd.
    But I am still SO exited!!!!

19. lions2lambs says:

Yes! This means BD is just a little bit closer to being released! Can’t wait for it to come out and I know I’m just going to love it.

20. TotalTwilight13 says:

OMG I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!
    The only thing is that i wouldn’t want it to end cause its like this is the last book and I love the Twilight Series like sooooo much!!!! I don’t ever want it to end!!! but HURRAY!!! ITS COMING OUT ON SUPPOSEDLY AUGUST 5TH !!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Eclecticbookwrm says:

Beta.bordersstores.com has the publication date as July 2008, as well, when you search for Stephenie Meyer or Breaking Dawn.

22. Mrs_Topaz_Eyes says:

EEK
    YAYAYAY!

23. omgosh! I agree with someone (sorry I forgot the name) that midnight release will be AWESOME!

24. I am so excited!
    I also agree with the people talking about the midnight release’s. I cant wait to find one in my area.

is the first chapter released on Stephenie’s site yet?

I dont care how long it takes, its coming out! I can’t wait!!!!!

25. Wait, I just was able to pre-order the book. I didnt use the link.
    But when I pre-ordered the book it said that it was being released on Sep. 3rd?

Do the audio cd’s come out earlier or something?

26. it *says* it is a audio book…

27. Should I reserve ‘Breaking Dawn’ at my local library now???

28. *sigh* Year 11 final exams month… *dies*
    on the other hand: BREAKING DAWNNNNNNNNNNNN :D :D

29. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GO STEPHENIE.

and just for ur info everyone
    look in stephenie meyer’s myspace blog “seasons greetings”
    and she wrote that she finished the rough draft of breaking dawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

squee!!!!!!!
    and only 7more months to wait.
    seems like a long wait doesn’t it?

but still knowing >

30. did that say audio cd? Doesn’t that stuff usually take longer than the actual boo itself?

31. WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

32. Kristina Cullen says:

Wow, August 5th! i can’t wait! hope there’s a midnight release, i don’t think i can wait till Borders opens. i wonder when they’re going to release the cover, hope it’s soon.

33. I must confess… my heart skipped when I saw August 5th… I’ll be in Ottawa that weekend for a family reunion and it would have been cool to go to a Toronto release party without my children seeing what a doofus their mother is!!

If it’s September, then so be it. As long as it’s in my grubby little paws within hours of it’s release, I’ll be alright.

I do think I need to find a way to pump up this book a little more in Winnipeg, though. :P

OBlossom/ Colleen

34. Its a audio tape not a book NOOOOOOOO

35. I think the release will be September. Stephenie said that the book would be released in fall and the book comes out 2 months later in the UK. And apparantly, the release for BD in Amazon UK says 8th November.

36. August 5th?
    WOW. im excited.
    especially since i heard that the release date was august 10th.
    5 days makes a difference. a BIG DIFFERENCE.
    now i’m even more excited!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :]

37. Valentine* says:

WoHoo!!

Now I won’t forget as that is my daughters birthday!!

38. EternalLife says:

Oh noo… august 5th.. i’ll be in bootcamp
    *smacks head against wall..*
    well… atleast i wont have to pay full price for them when they first come out.. cuz i wont be out of my own personal hell untill september…

39. That would be nice if it came out August 5th, but I’ll definitely be waiting in line in Barnes & Noble whenever it does come out

40. Orietta Rose says:

If you go to the US site and click to buy the book with one day shipping, it says the book should arrive on September 3rd. I’ll wait and see before I pre-order, if I can get it at the store earlier then that I’ll go and buy it. I hope it comes out sooner though!!!

41. Oh, My Gosh! this is so not fair, i’m starting to hyperventilate! It’s not going to be out in the UK until NOVEMBER!!!!! ARGH!! I think I may have just died! Edward please save me!

42. The Weasel says:

I’m rather amused that even though the first sentence says “I have not heard any confirmation from Stephenie” everyone is still freaking out and assuming it’s written in stone that this will be the release date. Amazon.com has had that release date for the Audio CD listed for several weeks now, I really don’t think it’s accurate. I hope Stephenie comes along and posts here or in her MySpace to confirm/deny these speculations. I assume August or September is reasonable but until it’s confirmed I’m not marking my calendar.

43. OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    * SIGHS* I THINK IM GONNA PASS OUT FROM BEING SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sighs again* i can’t WAIT!!!!!!!!!! but why earlier in august. i liked the idea of it coming out on August 13……..the day of bella and edward’s wedding. but WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44. Awww!! Can’t wait for the book!! By the way is there any way to pre-order it at the book store and not online??

Wait, is Edward and Bella’s wedding on August the 13th? I thought that was only the latest it could be. [i]I only have until August thirteenth at the latest[/i] Page 610

45. The audio book is on pre-oder not the book it self

46. JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION PEOPLE.
    one of the staff here in the comments just gave you a link to the pre order of the BOOK in AMAZON USA.
    the one thats on the very top is AMAZON CANADA .
    so try going to the links that the staff gave you, they wrote in the comments.

anyways, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    well, even though this may not be confirmed, stephenie DID say fall. so the release should be somewhere to august to september because stephenie just finished her rough draft on december of breaking dawn!!!!!!!!

SQUEE! I’M SO EXCITED!

47. OMG!! I’m so excited!! even if that is the audiobook, surly they wouldn’t release the audiobook before the actual book, but I though it was the 10th… how acurate is Amazon???

48. WOW!!!!! FRICKETTY WOW!!!! ARE YOU FRICKIN KIDDING ME…AUGUST? IF IT’S GONNA TAKE THAT LONG THEY MIND AS WELL LET US READ THE FIRST CHAPTER OF IT SO SOME OF US DON’T KILL OURSELVES BEFORE!!!!!!!!!

49. Oh God I hope this is official. It will suck if this doesn’t work out right….but if it’s really Aug 5th then I can’t wait at all!!! Just 7 more months to go…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50. I hope that it is offical too!! we had gotten the book frist before Canada did. When eclipse came out I think I am not sure.