One more birthday….

January 1st is the hubby’s birthday.  Yes, Darksied is a New Year’s baby!  Anyway, seeing as how it’s becasue of him that I know what little I know about the internet… and without him our site would be DEAD from the amount of traffic and hits we got over the casting info, I thought you might like to put a birthday banner in your siggie for the day.  Many thanks to Cornie who whipped these up in no time at all!

Oh… and I am running out the door to my own New Year’s party and can not for the lif of me get these images in this post correctly.  So until I have time to fix it, I’ll just give you links.  Please, no hotlinking as Cornie’s server will explode!

HUG THE TECHIE… IT’S HIS BIRTHDAY

MR. TECH GURU – YOU PWN US ALL

THANKS FOR ALL THE TECH SUPPORT…

And lastly, check back tomorrow afternoon when you have recovered from your parties tonight for some real honest to goodness updates in the character, werewolf, and vampire sections!!

Alphie

Comments

1. I know it is early but…………HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    THANKS Darkside!!!!!!!!!! You are the MAN!!! i agree with Alphie without you we would be DEAD…….speaking of Alphie, don’t eat tooooooooooooooo much cake ,if you are then drink lots of water,trust me this goes to everybody take it to someone who has had experience :)

2. Cool! Second one to post! Happy B-Day Darkseid!

3. I mean: Darksied! Sorry I spelled your name wrong! (smile sheepishly)

4. happy birthday!!!!! and happy new year!!!!!!! woohooo!!!! :D

5. Swe-eet!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARKSIED!!!

I hope you have a fantastic time tonight Alphie! Don’t you party too hard! :D

I will most definitely be back tomorrow to check out the updates. Thanks for the information!

Happy New Year!

-IC

6. thanks for the info that you supply!!! HAPPY B-DAY!!! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!

7. VampireGirl says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! YAY 2008!!!!

p.s….the website WOULD b DEAD w/o u!!!!!!

8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

9. Happy Birthday! and thanks for helping out the horrid of fangirls who live on this website :D we’d be dead without this site!!

The banners are brilliant, Cornie!

10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARKSIED!!!!

We all appreciate how much you do for this site!! I don’t know what I would do if you didn’t constantly handle the problems on the lex, it’s like my life.

Have a great birthday, eat cake, and open some presents!!

11. Mrs_Topaz_Eyes says:

DUDE, YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK! HAPPY BDAY!

12. happy brithday!! and a Happy New Year!!

13. Happy Birthday Darksied!!!!

We have the same birthday!!! I’m turning 14 tomorrow (14 years old!!)!

Wish you also a happy new year!

14. DUDE, you are totally awesome. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    Thanks to your awesomeness Darksied us fangirls are truly happy. THANKS AGAIN!

15. HAPPY almost NEW YEAR!!! lol! Happy B-Day!

16. Fire and Ice says:

Happy Birthday Darksied!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!

17. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARKSIED!!!

And a VERY happy new year to everyone!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

18. Happy Birthday!!!!! And a Happy New Year to all. I know this might sound stupid but what does pwn mean on the 2nd banner?

19. Yay!

Happy Birthday! and Happy New Year also.

Thank you so much for everything you do. We truly appreciate it. I give you a cyber high 5!

Have fun and enjoy your day.

20. Happy New Year and Happy new age! :)

21. Happy Birthday Darkseid! Thanks for all you have done for the lex. , YOU ROCK!!!

And a very very HAPPY NEW YEAR to fellow Lexiconers! :)

22. Mrs Cullen© says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARKSIED!!
    good work with all your technical support on Lex!
    Happy New Year everyone!- take it easy dudes!

Mrs Cullen©

23. happy birthday!

24. Wolbachia says:

Happy Birthday, Darksied! *would write some witty “thank you for doing what you do for the lex” thing but has been up for 22 hours and no longer has wit*

25. Happy birthday, Darksied! And also a happy new year. :D Have a great day.

26. KatieTheFish says:

Happy Birthday Darksied!
    And a Happy New Year!
    Hope you have a great day!

27. Kristina Cullen says:

Happy Birthday Darkside!
    Happy New Year everyone!

28. Pineappl92 says:

Hahaha, I love the secong one!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARKSIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. JOLLY NEW YEAR BABY AND A MERRY BIRTHDAY

30. GoldenEyesRock says:

Happy New Year and birthday! Hope this year’s a good one for you.

31. Hellish Red Devil says:

Happy Birthday! Way to start the new year off right. :D

32. Happy BIRTHDAY!

33. Happy birthday, Darkseid! We appreciate immensely all the work you have done for the Twilight fandom!

34. Happy birthday, Darksied!!! Thanks for putting up with all of the obsessed fans here on our lovely lexicon!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :D

35. Wow, he has the same birthday as me!