Happy Birthday Pel!!!!!!!!

So today is the lovely Pel’s birthday.  We thought it would be a great idea to have a thread to wish Pel a happy birhtday as well as create a list of Pel-isms.  So stop by the message boards and wish Pel a happy birhtday and tell us what you think her wittiest sayings are.

Here are some lovely banners made by Ambereyes and Be My Escape.

Comments

1. Happy Birthday Pel!

I hope you have a good one!

2. Yaay!! Happy Birthday Pel!
    We love you! Thanks for all that you do!

3. happy birthday!

4. Happy Birthday Pel!

Have a fantastical bday. You deserve it for all you do for us here at the lex… YOU ROCK!

5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
    :) THANX FOR ALL YOU DO ON THE LEXICON! YOUR AWSOME!

6. Irene Guberman says:

Happy birthday!!
    U ROCK!

7. edwardandbella says:

happy birthday pel! I love the lexicon thanks!

8. Happy Birthday Pel!

I hope you have a GREAT one. You truly deserve it.
    Thanks for making the lex a rocking place. =]

9. Fire and Ice says:

Happy Birthday Pel! Where would the lexicon be without you? Your hard work is greatly apreciated from everyone :D

10. Happy Birthday pel! your the best!, I hope you have the best day ever! Thank you so much for making this site my favorite twilight series fan site.

11. Gillian B. says:

Yay for Pel!

Happy birthday!
    Now go eat cake.

12. Happy Birthday Pel!! You rock!! You make the lex work for which we are all grateful =)

13. wow there are birthdays left and right!
    happy birthday Pel! hope you have a wonderful time today, after all today should be all about you :)

14. YOUR AWESOME PEL!
    WE LOVE YA!

15. Wow, your birthday’s so close to New Years! But I’m sure you’ve heard that before. ;)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEL!! Thank you for everything you do for the Lex, you’re truly amazing! Wish you all the best!! =D

16. Happy Birthday Pel! Thanks for making the Lexicon great! Those banners are lovely, but I’m confused at why you don’t have the Vesperarium make birthday banners as well…?

We just tossed these together really fast on our own as a spur of the moment kind of thing.  So far, this is how we have always made banners.  If someone else wanted to make some cool birthday banners and post them for everyone to use, I wouldn’t object at all!  But since it’s just for the day, I didn’t see the need to go and request more banners when we had these already.

Alphie

17. Mrs_Topaz_Eyes says:

WOW. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

18. HAPPY BIRTHDYA!
    ur one year older to death! haha jk Pel
    ♥

19. Kristina Cullen says:

Happy Birthday Pel!

20. Happy B-day, Pel!

21. we all luv u pel!!! happy bday

22. Teresa Cullen says:

happy birthday Pel! we are soooo lucky to have you here at the lovely lexicon, we love you soooooo much! once again, happy birthday!

23. Happy Birthday Pel!
    Thanks for all you do here at Lexicon.
    Enjoy your special day!

24. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You deserve the best for putting up with all of the crazy twilight-obsessed people at our beloved lexicon! We are so lucky to have you !!!!!

Thanks for everything you do for us!!!

Now go eat a giant cake!!!

25. best wishes happy b-day
    ur a jubliant person thanx for ur creativity

26. Alyvolturi93 says:

: ) Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to Pellirojaaaaa,
    Happy birthday to you!

Love you and all the work you’ve done for the Lexicon!

Lots & lots of hugs and birthday greetings from the Twilight fans of Malaysia =)

27. Melbell_222 says:

HAPPY B-DAY Pel!!
    Hope you have a good birthday!!! =]

28. Claire Ateara says:

Happy Birthday Pel! Thanks for all you do at the lexicon! :)

29. Happy Birthday Pel!! Hope I hope it was a Fantastic one. Thanks for all the hard work you do. Have a GREAT New Year.

30. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEL!!!! :D

31. Happy Birthday Pel!

Funny, cause today (dec. 30th) is my birthday!
    weeee~!

32. Happy Birthday Pel!!!!

33. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PEL!!

Sorry I’m a little bit late.
    It’s my first time here.

I’m sending you a big hug. :)

34. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I don’t know what I would do without the lexicon! Thanks!!!! :)

35. Happy Birthday Pel, sorry i am a little late my computer was being a butthead. Anyway you are AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. :) (song)Happy Happy Birthday from all of us to you, we wish you happy Birthday so we can party too!(i wish :))

37. LOTS OF HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. happynewyearismyname says:

Happy Birthday! u rock and u r awesome

39. Happy birthday pel! and happy new years eve everybody!!!!

40. Happy New Year everybody! :D
    A big hug to all Twilight fans! :)

41. Please dont make the twilight movie rated R because many teens want to see it. if you make it rated R you will loose a lot of viewers.

42. What does rated-R have to do with Pel’s birthday? Anyway–and more importantly–happy, happy birthday!

43. lala-swan says:

happy late birthday Pel! You’re awesome. Really, it doesn’t seem easy to keep up the lex the way you do. Thank you so much for your patience with us