New Moon is #1!

New Moon has won first place in the Teen Reads Week vote!

Thank you to everyone who voted and congratulations, Stephenie! ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out the list of winners here!

Comments

1. Yay!!!!!!!! That’s awesome!! I couldn’t figure out how to vote, but I would have voted ten times!!!! Woo hoo!! Congrats, Stehenie!!

2. chunkchops says:

OMG that’s so awesome! I voted. She so deserved it. Yeah go Stephenie!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

3. Yippee!!! Congratulations Steph! This is brilliant! ๐Ÿ˜€ We’re so proud of you!!

4. Yay!

Whoo-Hoo! Go Stephenie!! She deserves it!!

Go ‘New Moon’!! ๐Ÿ˜€

5. Sarahbear9789 says:

I’m so happym New Moon win.
    I voted.
    Well Congrats Stephanie.

6. on the road to world domination…….

7. TheArtOfSarcasm says:

This is so great!! I’m so glad it won! Congrats Ms. Meyer!

I’m also really happy ’cause, looking at the list, Sarah Dessen’s Just Listen got 2nd place. ^.^

8. Wooooo!

9. vampires_4_ever_1104 says:

Yeah for New Moon! Congrats Stephenie! The teens in the world obviously know what they’re doing. ๐Ÿ˜€

10. EclipseGoddess says:

Oh THAT IS GREAT!!! I voted and I was really hoping that New Moon would win. That is so good because there were a lot of really good books that were on the list, but New Moon was still the best one ever!!! Congratulations Stephenie and everyone that helped the Twilight series!!! YOU ROCK!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

11. That is great! Congrats Stephenie!

12. Congrats Stephenie =D
    You totally deserve this and MUCH more!

I can’t wait until Eclipse wins! and then Breaking Dawn and then Midnight Sun!

YAY

13. Yeaa!!! I voted! Congrats!! The book is awsome!

14. i voted like a million times it totally payed off
    Yay! New Moon was an awesome book
    I LUV JACOB!
    I LUV EDWARD TOO!
    I know lots of people hate Jacob but hes a good person plus hes just sixteen hes learning

15. ;D I can’t really say I’m surprised. Congrats, Stephenie.

16. Yaaaaaaayyy!!!!! Im so glad that new moon won!!!! its the best book in the world!!!

17. edwardluvr says:

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaahhhhh!!!!
    go new moon! (even tho it was my least favorite out of the three) anyways YYYYAAAHHH new moon

18. twilight_moon says:

Yes! Go stephenie! You really deserve it…

Also, I think we can’t forget to mention the awesomely-awesome fictional characters that made this possible: YOU GUYS ROCK! (Bella, Edward, Jacob, and everybody in Forks: you’re really special, and placing #1 shows it!)

19. YES!!! I voted for New Moon too!! I feel like dancing!

20. I voted New Moon. Here’s my awesom– ahem, lame joke: Edwards got Bats in his Bella-fry. HA HA HA (not)

21. lunarsoul says:

w00t! i helped vote!
    that is so awesome. its not that surprising though.
    congrats stephenie!

22. Keytomyheart says:

I got the special edition today, just becasue it came with a poster and tattoos!! :D. for 07 i hope they put up Eclipse that’ll be #1 in no time, congrats Stephenie

23. VampireGirl says:

“I feel like screaming!!!!!”

(-Jessica Stanley)

CONGRATS, SM!

24. Pineappl92 says:

YEAH!! GO New Moon!! I love New Moon, I voted for it too!

Congrats Stephenie!!

25. oMG!!! i voted!!
    congrats to stephenie meyer!!
    I LUV bella and edward and jacob and the all of the other characters in the book!!

26. Emily_Jane_Cullen says:

Awesome! We are so proud of you Steph, and you totally deserve it! I would like to say it was a nice surprise that New Moon won, but although it was way more than nice it wasn’t really a surprise.

Lets be honest, what could beat out any of the books in the Twilight series? ๐Ÿ˜€

Once again, congrats and you deserve it Steph!

27. JacobsBella says:

I’m glad I voted for New Moon! Congratulations Stephenie: You deserve it!

28. Sweeeeet! ๐Ÿ˜€

29. YAAAY!

She is a really good writer, and I think that first place went exactly where is belongs to! Congratulation Stephenie, and greetings from us, the finnish fans! ๐Ÿ™‚

30. Jacob Lover says:

Huzzah! Congratulations! *~does the happy dance*~

31. Aoi Sakura says:

I was very excited to come to check the Lex and see that it had won! Of course, as Jesseh and Emily_Jane_Cullen said, it wasn’t really a surprise; we all knew it would. I mean, how could it not, with all of us crazy fans voting for it? ^_^

Just as a side note, I was also pleasantly surprised to find Just Listen and River Secrets on the list. These are really good books! And I’m planning to check out a bunch of the other ones that won; it’ll give me something to do until Breaking Dawn comes out.

32. Go Steph, Yuor books rock! Even though I do not like New Moon the best out of all of them! It still is def. the best Teen Read of the year!

33. Pinkfurball says:

Yaaaaa!!! Congrats Stephenie!!!! I totally voted for New Moon and I even told all my friends about it so they could vote for it too!!!!!!!

34. Maria Rojas says:

I LOVE NEW MOON BECAUSE BELLA FINDS OUT IN THE END THAT EDWARD REALLY DID LOVE HER! WHAT I DID NOT LIKE WAS THAT JACOB LOVES BELLA AND EDWARD HAD TO LEAVE BELLA, SO SHE TURNS OUT TO BE JACOD’S BEST FRIEND FOREVER!! THAT IS WHAT I DID NOT LIKE BUT THE REST WAS AWSOME! I LOVE YOURS BOOKS CAN’T WAIT FOR YOUR 4TH BOOK!!

35. Bella_Edward_Forever says:

YOUR BOOKS ARE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!BELLA AND EDWARD ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER!

36. Vampires Werewolves and Bella OH MY ! says:

I am SOOO Glad NewMoon Won ! It is amazing At first when I read through the book I HATED Jacob Black Now After I have read It again I LOVE Him Like almost as much a Edward The more I read the series the more I love him (same goes fo Edward) I was Soo Mad Edward left that I didn’t enjoy the book at all. But After I read it again (I was driving accross Canada I had plenty of timefor reading) I Understood Why Edward left And now Newmoon is my favorite I Cried twice. Once When Edward is talking to Bella Well I guess she is halluciniating but w.e While she is jumping off the cliff and When Edward left. But Anyways Enough Babbling I LOVE YOU STEPHENIE FOR MAKING THIS SERIES !!!

37. ^_^I loved the book it was so AWSOME!!!! My friends got me into it ^O^ and I am SO glad they did TOO! It was the BEST BOOK EVER!^-^

38. Rosalie~any1gotamirror says:

OMG this is so AMAZING i cant-never mind i CAN believe it- the books are awsome cant wait till Breaking Dawn comes out. And also Midnight Sun it so funny. YOU CAN READ THE FIRST CHAPTER ON STEPHENIE MEYERS WEBSITE. YAHHHH!!!!!!
    Any 1 got a mirror I havent looked at myself for like 3 WHOLE minutes

39. How do you write a book? What do you do to make a book?

40. JACOBS#1fan says:

i love twilight i love jacob so much i am wrighting a book i am gooing to get it published if i cans so look for it when it is done i will pot the name on when i think of a good title. if you whant to email me you can at spyder3337@gmail.com i love you jacob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!