New Moon is #1!

New Moon has won first place in the Teen Reads Week vote!

Thank you to everyone who voted and congratulations, Stephenie! :D

Check out the list of winners here!

Comments

1. Yay!!!!!!!! That’s awesome!! I couldn’t figure out how to vote, but I would have voted ten times!!!! Woo hoo!! Congrats, Stehenie!!

2. chunkchops says:

OMG that’s so awesome! I voted. She so deserved it. Yeah go Stephenie!!!!!!!!!! :D

3. Yippee!!! Congratulations Steph! This is brilliant! :D We’re so proud of you!!

4. Yay!

Whoo-Hoo! Go Stephenie!! She deserves it!!

Go ‘New Moon’!! :D

5. Sarahbear9789 says:

I’m so happym New Moon win.
    I voted.
    Well Congrats Stephanie.

6. on the road to world domination…….

7. TheArtOfSarcasm says:

This is so great!! I’m so glad it won! Congrats Ms. Meyer!

I’m also really happy ’cause, looking at the list, Sarah Dessen’s Just Listen got 2nd place. ^.^

8. Wooooo!

9. vampires_4_ever_1104 says:

Yeah for New Moon! Congrats Stephenie! The teens in the world obviously know what they’re doing. :D

10. EclipseGoddess says:

Oh THAT IS GREAT!!! I voted and I was really hoping that New Moon would win. That is so good because there were a lot of really good books that were on the list, but New Moon was still the best one ever!!! Congratulations Stephenie and everyone that helped the Twilight series!!! YOU ROCK!!! :)

11. That is great! Congrats Stephenie!

12. Congrats Stephenie =D
    You totally deserve this and MUCH more!

I can’t wait until Eclipse wins! and then Breaking Dawn and then Midnight Sun!

YAY

13. Yeaa!!! I voted! Congrats!! The book is awsome!

14. i voted like a million times it totally payed off
    Yay! New Moon was an awesome book
    I LUV JACOB!
    I LUV EDWARD TOO!
    I know lots of people hate Jacob but hes a good person plus hes just sixteen hes learning

15. ;D I can’t really say I’m surprised. Congrats, Stephenie.

16. Yaaaaaaayyy!!!!! Im so glad that new moon won!!!! its the best book in the world!!!

17. edwardluvr says:

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaahhhhh!!!!
    go new moon! (even tho it was my least favorite out of the three) anyways YYYYAAAHHH new moon

18. twilight_moon says:

Yes! Go stephenie! You really deserve it…

Also, I think we can’t forget to mention the awesomely-awesome fictional characters that made this possible: YOU GUYS ROCK! (Bella, Edward, Jacob, and everybody in Forks: you’re really special, and placing #1 shows it!)

19. YES!!! I voted for New Moon too!! I feel like dancing!

20. I voted New Moon. Here’s my awesom– ahem, lame joke: Edwards got Bats in his Bella-fry. HA HA HA (not)

21. lunarsoul says:

w00t! i helped vote!
    that is so awesome. its not that surprising though.
    congrats stephenie!

22. Keytomyheart says:

I got the special edition today, just becasue it came with a poster and tattoos!! :D. for 07 i hope they put up Eclipse that’ll be #1 in no time, congrats Stephenie

23. VampireGirl says:

“I feel like screaming!!!!!”

(-Jessica Stanley)

CONGRATS, SM!

24. Pineappl92 says:

YEAH!! GO New Moon!! I love New Moon, I voted for it too!

Congrats Stephenie!!

25. oMG!!! i voted!!
    congrats to stephenie meyer!!
    I LUV bella and edward and jacob and the all of the other characters in the book!!

26. Emily_Jane_Cullen says:

Awesome! We are so proud of you Steph, and you totally deserve it! I would like to say it was a nice surprise that New Moon won, but although it was way more than nice it wasn’t really a surprise.

Lets be honest, what could beat out any of the books in the Twilight series? :D

Once again, congrats and you deserve it Steph!

27. JacobsBella says:

I’m glad I voted for New Moon! Congratulations Stephenie: You deserve it!

28. Sweeeeet! :D

29. YAAAY!

She is a really good writer, and I think that first place went exactly where is belongs to! Congratulation Stephenie, and greetings from us, the finnish fans! :)

30. Jacob Lover says:

Huzzah! Congratulations! *~does the happy dance*~

31. Aoi Sakura says:

I was very excited to come to check the Lex and see that it had won! Of course, as Jesseh and Emily_Jane_Cullen said, it wasn’t really a surprise; we all knew it would. I mean, how could it not, with all of us crazy fans voting for it? ^_^

Just as a side note, I was also pleasantly surprised to find Just Listen and River Secrets on the list. These are really good books! And I’m planning to check out a bunch of the other ones that won; it’ll give me something to do until Breaking Dawn comes out.

32. Go Steph, Yuor books rock! Even though I do not like New Moon the best out of all of them! It still is def. the best Teen Read of the year!

33. Pinkfurball says:

Yaaaaa!!! Congrats Stephenie!!!! I totally voted for New Moon and I even told all my friends about it so they could vote for it too!!!!!!!

34. Maria Rojas says:

I LOVE NEW MOON BECAUSE BELLA FINDS OUT IN THE END THAT EDWARD REALLY DID LOVE HER! WHAT I DID NOT LIKE WAS THAT JACOB LOVES BELLA AND EDWARD HAD TO LEAVE BELLA, SO SHE TURNS OUT TO BE JACOD’S BEST FRIEND FOREVER!! THAT IS WHAT I DID NOT LIKE BUT THE REST WAS AWSOME! I LOVE YOURS BOOKS CAN’T WAIT FOR YOUR 4TH BOOK!!

35. Bella_Edward_Forever says:

YOUR BOOKS ARE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!BELLA AND EDWARD ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER!

36. Vampires Werewolves and Bella OH MY ! says:

I am SOOO Glad NewMoon Won ! It is amazing At first when I read through the book I HATED Jacob Black Now After I have read It again I LOVE Him Like almost as much a Edward The more I read the series the more I love him (same goes fo Edward) I was Soo Mad Edward left that I didn’t enjoy the book at all. But After I read it again (I was driving accross Canada I had plenty of timefor reading) I Understood Why Edward left And now Newmoon is my favorite I Cried twice. Once When Edward is talking to Bella Well I guess she is halluciniating but w.e While she is jumping off the cliff and When Edward left. But Anyways Enough Babbling I LOVE YOU STEPHENIE FOR MAKING THIS SERIES !!!

37. ^_^I loved the book it was so AWSOME!!!! My friends got me into it ^O^ and I am SO glad they did TOO! It was the BEST BOOK EVER!^-^

38. Rosalie~any1gotamirror says:

OMG this is so AMAZING i cant-never mind i CAN believe it- the books are awsome cant wait till Breaking Dawn comes out. And also Midnight Sun it so funny. YOU CAN READ THE FIRST CHAPTER ON STEPHENIE MEYERS WEBSITE. YAHHHH!!!!!!
    Any 1 got a mirror I havent looked at myself for like 3 WHOLE minutes

39. How do you write a book? What do you do to make a book?

40. JACOBS#1fan says:

i love twilight i love jacob so much i am wrighting a book i am gooing to get it published if i cans so look for it when it is done i will pot the name on when i think of a good title. if you whant to email me you can at spyder3337@gmail.com i love you jacob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!