Werewolf Mythology

Imogen has come through for us with an update in the werewolf mythology section.  She’s added the notes on apperance, strength, and speed.  More to come soon.

And since we are on the topic of Imogen, those of you who will be coming to Prom will have the chance to meet Imogen!  She has confirmed that she will be there.  She may be tired from jet lag, but she will be there!  YEAH!

Alphie

Comments

1. Lomesir22 says:

Cool! I love the wealth of information this site offers. But when I clicked the links, WordPress came up and demanded a username and password, and apparently I don’t have sufficient information. ???

~~~That was me posting the wrong links!  It should be fixed now!

Alphie

2. lil_voice1 says:

this is really cool…. finally the werewolf info is up!!! YAY!!! now i have to go read it all and do the other hundreds of things that are on my ever growing twilight to do list…. thanks so much imogen for do this by the way!

3. i dont mean to be rude, but who is Imogen? she sounds very special…( :

4. lil_voice1 says:

imogen is the co-creater person (alphie’s friend!) of twilightlexicon! more about imogen should be in either the FAQ’S, the About Us page or like that… she does lots of amazing stuff on the lexicon! bravo for her for doing all the werewolf info too!!!!!

5. Bal (Nikki) says:

Mmm…sexy werewolves. Thanks Imogen. LOL.

6. Yes, thank you Imogen. Werewolf information… yay!!!!!!

7. edward obssesed says:

this is completely off the subject but
    who wants MTV to make Twiilght the Movie???
    i know i dont

8. Hellish Red Devil says:

E. Prom is gonna rock, especially w/ Imogen (lovely name) making an appearance for the first time. I’m praying I can make it as well and finally make ~my~ first appearance (I swear, I really do exist)! :lol:

9. Werewolf info. Joy:)

10. i dont want mtv to make the twilight movie, it will bw to hollywoodish. i would like WB, or fox MUCH more.idk
    i cant wait for the EP!

11. i love drpepper says:

where is tyhe tee shirts that say “if cinderella gets her prince charming then wheres my edward?”

12. Sorry guys, but I don´t like the werewolfs!
    I prefer vampires, especially Edward :-)

13. SWEET! I can’t wait to meet her.

14. i love drpepper says:

I actually dont care who makes the movie . at least they will make a movie. or considering to.

15. That’s 2 clever by half and 2×2 clever 4 me. Taknhs!