New Moon Chapter One To Be Released In July!

That’s right folks, according to Stephenie:

"I’ve just gotten offical permission to post the first chapter of New Moon in July! The reason they’re letting me do this early is because indications are that New Moon will be out earlier than expected. Looks like Amazon was right on this one. Just a few short months to go!

And I should have my tour dates this week or next, so I’ll be able to confirm where I’m going."

In addition, Stephenie confirmed the date and time of one of her upcoming I Love Edward Cullen parties. Where better to hold it than the library in Forks, Washington.

Forks Memorial Library
171 Forks Avenue South
Forks, WA 98331

The signing will be Thursday, July 20th at 6:00 p.m.

We’ll post more details as son as we have them.

~Pelirroja~

Comments

1. Yesssss!

2. Omg. OMG. OMG!
    YAAAAYYYYYYY! I’ve waited so long.
    I can’t believe it!

3. Kristen says:

HHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!

4. This is quite possibly the best news I’ve had since getting my new job!

5. cindy_b907 says:

OMG!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I can’t tell you how happy I am. La, la, la…. Lol. I really wasn’t looking forward for waiting for October since it’s so long. August sounds so much better. ;)

6. So soon? This is splendid news! Thank you for the heads up, and I’ll be looking for that preview!

7. jt_story says:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    -does happy dance jig-

8. YAY!!! It’ll probally take twice as long for New Moon too reach me in Australia, so this is like christmas!!!!!
    YYEESS! I’d jump up and shout if I wasn’t in the middle of History class! LOL. :D

9. Cynthia says:

OMG!!!!!I am hyperventalating right now!!! I can’t breath!!! *gasps for air* I’m sooooo EXCITED!!!! I’m soo happy!!!

10. Oh wow! This is such great news! Thanks for informing us!

11. yaaay omg!!!! so they 1st chapter comes out july, when does the novel come out???!!! lol.

It could be out in August if you believe the Amazon date.

Pelirroja

12. Lomesir22 says:

*falls out of chair in fit of giggles*

Awesome!!!! I can’t wait!

13. And today is my birthday!!! What a great birthday present!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Jumps up and down*

14. diana i. says:

Ahh! Two great news in one update! That’s a perfect way to start off a day! This pretty much makes my summer! Thank you!!!!

15. *collapses on the floor, convulsing wildly and screaming unintelligible phrases*

Well, that’s what it feels like inside anyway. Serioiusly, I’ve been counting the days to October. This let me breathe, if only for a few minutes before falling back into suffocating anticipation.

Thank you!

JRS

16. Moonlight_Sonata says:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(this is fun!) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok who else will be there opening day!?!?!?!?!?!?! Ill probably camp out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so excited and I just cant fight it!!!!!! Im about to lose control and I think I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. *faints*
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I so can’t wait!!!
    The first chapter!!!:-) Yes!

18. Why can’t time move FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you.

19. Madelynn says:

Yay!

Ooh, the release is August now? That would be so awsome if it came out on my birthday!

20. WOAH BUDDY!!! oh emm geee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Jessica says:

AHHHHHH!!!! I can’t WAIT!!!! Before October!! That is such good news!!!!! I just bought a T-shirt and I can’t wait for that to come either!! I love you Stephenie Meyer!!!

22. ummm… on her website (www.stephaniemeyer.com) they have the first chapter of the new moon. and they talk about the movie and have images of people that might be in the movie

check it out

23. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!
    i’m so excited!!!
    but I’m on holiday in july, so I have to wait longer…=(
    +crying+
    i’m from germany and new moon won’t be published until spring next year here, but i will read it in english anyway, so i don’t have to wait=)
    i hope i will understand everything…

24. Kittychan says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!I am besides myself right now.But here in canada we get New moon in September.Noooooooooooo!Still though YYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

25. yaaaayyyy we get it in september!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

26. YES!!! New Moon’s coming out soon!!! Probably getting it in September here in S’pore! Can’t wait… hopefully I have finished my exams then! Can’t wait to get my hands on it… hehe

27. yes i am soooooooooooooooo happy since i finished twilight i never want to read another book except the sequels so yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is all i can think about or talk about or anything every thing reminds me of the book nothing can get it out of my head

28. AllI can think about is Edward and Bella….Does he still sit with her while she sleeps? Has ‘it’ worn off at all? Does she become a vampire in this one? Are the Cullens the six hungry vampires? ( Jasper is very powerful)… so much speculation…it’s driving me crazy already….I’m going to have to space out reading the book….one chapter a month….yea right. More like one week to read the whole book…and that’s showing some restraint. Stephenie rocks!! Thank God for finally giving me characters who mean something more than just a page to fill.

29. drama queen says:

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh
    omg omg omg

i am dizzy the book is comming out in september and better yet the first chapter in july!!!
    i guess i have to read the book again for the 4th time.
    i miss edward he is so hottttt!!!! and soooo clever! wow!
    bye

30. Crazy_catty says:

OMG!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! i can’t wait!!!! IM SOOO EXCITED!!!!

31. Tigerlily says:

OMG!!! I so can’t until it comes out…this is gonna be so awse…I can’t sit still i am doin air guitar in the air from the enjoyment and excitment cast across my face and the sensation running through my body…THANK YOU SO MUCH…AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Lub ya

32. wolf_girl10 says:

I can’t wait. But I thought amazon was selling it now. I can’t wait to read it. I couldn’t even give up the first book. I’ll have to tell my friend there is another book. she will freak.

33. YES! I re-read twilight 3 times- now i can look foward to reading new moon ( the first chapter as well as the book itself) earlier than i expected. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

34. LOL OMG OMG OMG I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN …lol……!!!HEHEH!! ……Does Anyone know when New Moon comes out in Australia???….coz i asked this lady at this Bookshop and she said it wont be out until next year (January 2007) OMG…i hope it doesnt….and this otha person said it was coming out next month…?? i am so confused…..does anyone know??? please reply 2 this….thanks…..cya!! p.s EDWARD AND BELLA ROCK!!!! lol..

35. This series is the BEST series I can’t WAIT until Eclipse comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. i have read New Moon and eclipes.OMG they are awsome.ty stephanie meyer….

37. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    i cant wait for the first chapter of eclips to come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (screaming and gasping for air)
    then my life will be complete !!!!
    (craled into beatle position in corner…) AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!I love your books I’ve read Twilight, New Moon, And Eclipse and i fell in LOVE as soon as i read the first page. These books have brought so much meaning to my life you have no idea. i think that you are so awesome to even think about writing these books. Ok but i know that this will sound so gay but i cryed on these books because they touched me so deeply. I hope that you write a 4th book on these because I’m already praying about ie. My mom says i’m obssessed with them. LOL well ttyl Love your books!!!!!!!!! -BYE-BYE- *

39. LOVE YOUR BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!