T-shirts!!

Stephenie has announced that the t-shirts pictured a few weeks ago at her website are now for sale.  Make sure you read all the information about the shirts before you order them.  They run small so order a size larger than normal.  You can read more about it here.

On a personal note, I will be off the boards and pretty much out of site for an extended weekend jaunt to NYC to visit Pelirroja.  One of the many things we have planned is to head down to DC to have lunch with Stephenie herself while she is at the book convention.  I promise you that a full report will be posted here for your entertainment as both Pel and I will most certainly act like fools.  Alas, Imogen could not escape the marking of her students’ papers to join us in NYC or she would have most certainly been with us.

Alphie

Comments

1. Lomesir22 says:

I’m not jealous. Nope. Nuh uh.

2. Harasliz says:

Oh Yeah!

I just ordered my shirt!!!! woot!

3. bellawannabe13 says:

Yes Yes Yes!!!!! I’ve been checking every day for these, and now I bought 3, one for me, and two for my friends!!!!! Hurray!

P.S. Alphie and Pel: Good Luck with your lunch with Stephenie, I can’t wait to hear about it. I am sooo not jealous…at all. :)

4. Won For Me says:

I ordered mine first thing this morning. We should all submit pictures of us wearing them!

5. Moonlight says:

NOOOOO!!!! THATS NOT FAIR!!! *screams and cries* Its only allowed in the US!!!! what about the people in canada….?*sniff sniff*

6. im broke! great, another week of babysitting. (sigh) oh well ill get one if it kills me. (not really, but i will get one) why do i have to learn responsibility?

7. yay there finally out!! but oh ya I don’t own a credic card… darn

8. Cynthia says:

Ok so I’m sitting here trying to convince myself that I’m not jealous…but I hope that you guys have fun with Stephanie!!! I can’t wait to read about it!!! :D Oh and the shirts…I love them soooooooo much!!! I definately have to buy 1 or 2 or 3…

9. hey!i don’t think it’s only for the US. It doesn’t say it anywhere and I live in Australia and I ordered two yesterday! I was so excited coz I had to get up at like 4am here so that i wouldn’t miss it going up at a US time lol.
    Yay I can’t wait!

10. :( I told my mom about the shirts and she laughed at me… hmmm I think some begging my dad is in order. btw I looked at them and fainted for like .5 seconds. They are amazing!

11. Moonlight says:

well it says on the purchasing page:

“…Sorry, but until further notice, there will be no international sales (inside the U.S. only)…”

12. Stephenie says:

Don’t worry, Ash. The international sales that went through before we posted that notice will be honored. We’ll try to figure some way to deal with the postage for future international sales…

13. Hellish Red Devil says:

Ooh, I hope you have an awesome time in New York, and meeting Stephenie, Alphie (Pel, too)!

The shirts are already sold out?! That’s beyond crazy. GAH!
    …bad timing sucks.

14. Shawnie says:

:( I was too late. I MUST have my Twilight shirt >:|

15. lost_in_twilight says:

is there any way to buy a shirt w/out a credit card or paypal? AHHHH!!! i hate being a minor…. I guess ill just have to beg the parents… *sigh*

16. lost_in_twilight says:

btw i absolutley loooove the design for the shirts!

17. Tiffany says:

Grr! *headdesk* The *one day* I forget to check the site is the day they go on sale, hence selling out before I even know about it.

Anyhoo, hope you all have fun on your trip! (But of courseyou will, you’re meeting Stephenie!) I’d say I envy you, but I’ve come to the conclusion it’s probably better if I wouldn’t meet her because I would die of embarrassment if I did.

Alphie? Foolish? Pfffh, yeah right.

18. Shannon says:

omg! The t-shirts ROCK! I so so so so so so want one badly!

19. is it October yet?

xD

20. *sigh* I missed the tees. The loss is made up for the fact I’m going to Book Expo America as well. I’m not fortunate enough to eat lunch with Stephenie Meyer, but I will get to stand in her presence and maybe speak to her. I’m not exactly sure how it worksm so I don’t know if I’ll be able to.

21. Can’t order because I don’t have a CC nor PayPal :(
    Have fun with Stephenie!! :D:D -huff-

22. The shirts are so awesome! I ordered mine Monday afternoon and I got it by Thursday.

23. ilovetwilight says:

omg!! I love the t-shirts!! No money though. Crap. The one time I don’t have money…….. Oh well must go persuade sister.

24. Shawnie says:

Grrr… when do you think Stephenie will get the re-stock?

I am becoming very concernicus that I will never get my Twilight shirt :’(

25. Ok thankyou stephenie! :)
    I got my tshirt yesterday!(Wednesday in Australia) My mum texted me at school and my friend and I were going crazy! They are the best EVER! I hope more designs come out soon and there is an easy way to send them internationally! It is the best ever!
    Don’t worry Shawnie! Go to Stephenie’s site and it says that she won’t have any for the rest of the month because her webmaster won’t be available to put them onto Stephenie’s website…so at least you know you won’t miss them again!

26. I wanted one but my parents didn’t like that it said “bite me” on the front and so I tried to persuade one of my friends to get it for me but there parents didn’t like it either… >_

27. AAAARGH!Just my luck, no delivering to Europe…And if it was,the postguy wouldn`t know where Finland is:(!Have to get a new firend from U.S….:).

28. FRIEND, and got to learn to write.

29. My mom won’t let me get it!
    Just like L C my mom dosen’t
    like that it says “bite me”. I
    got to talk some sense in her.:-(

30. ermmm.
    am i an idiot or are they gone?
    i can’t find them anywhere on the site
    ahhhh
    i really really reallllly
    want one

31. Daniela says:

Claire Ateara, i totally agree with you. Anyways
    I totally loved how Rob just tapped you on the
    shoulder. You actually stayed pretty cool compared to
    how i would’ve reacted. I would’ve turn red in the face and start hyperventilating. You are so lucky!!!!!!!! I wanted to see the scene. grrrr